Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    So the beam, or the spirit within the beam, was keeping the house as Tasker had left it. Maintaining it until he returned, not knowing that he never would. Teleporting to Santiago coming up...
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Yeah, but this promises to be more fun.😀
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    I think that must have been Pip playing a naughty game on his brother.
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Silly me! Good thing they have 'seance view' in that case as it would take quite a while to get there conventionally.
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Geron Hardy leaves us with a cliffhanger.🙂. Mind you, we do know that Lewellen must have emerged from the apparent trap without any great harm as he later wanted to return there. I'd been thinking they'd have to go to Tierra del Fuego in order to investigate, but seances are certainly much more convenient. Besides which. I'm not sure Amy is quite ready yet for teleporting!
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    I think you'd have to go to Seattle to find any. 🐉
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    This was an unexpected twist. I was expecting them to be packing their bags for Green Bay or some such place, not heading for Cape Horn!
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Better he has pot parties than potty parties.🙂
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I see we have a pair of budding comedians here...
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Well we were here first!
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    Naturally the answer would be in the wood.😁 Very intriguing thus far.
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    In one usage of the word that is true, but not in the other... Category:Bogs of the United States - Wikipedia And yes, I did know it was a typo, but it opened up the opportunity for a response.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I'm sure Geron wouldn't want to stray into Sandrewn's bog. Things could get messy....
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Am wondering if this story comes in 10 chapters?
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I'm definitely not going to be sitting in a bored room now I've got this to read. 🙂 Oh, and Amy definitely deserves a raise... Interesting start. And now the action jumps to Jim Thorpe...
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 8

    Which time zone though?
  17. I'll simply say; 'Very well done!'
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    Have to say I do not understand @clairvin being horrified that Gianni opted to save Dani a.s opposed to Sami. Given the situation and what was known about both boys, I'd have done the same. Dani has shown himself to be a loving and caring boy, far more so than Sami. We know Sami has had major problems in his young life, but if G&A had not stepped in to foster him he would have gone into the 'system' and who knows what might have happened to him then. I certainly don't think anyone need have any concerns about Marco living with Gianni.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Passing It On

    A BOGOF deal! 😀 In that case thanks for the comment to both you and @Mancunian
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Passing It On

    Thanks for the comment. It's great to receive a new comment on a story from the back catalogue!
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    Must confess I'd forgotten there had been a landslip, but I guess they probably happen quite often there. It appears life is going to improve from now on for both Marco and Sami. There is though still the little love triangle to be resolved...
  22. Having stayed with the story all they way, I now feel the need to retract the comments I made in Chapter 1. The way Niki appeared in that chapter is now clearly understandable. A very clever piece of writing @Georgie DHainaut
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    Let the fireworks commence! 🎆🎆 🎆 Angelo has been itching to light the blue touch paper all evening...✨
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 8

    I imagine snow in Ravello must be a rare event. Snow on Christmas Day a once in a lifetime occurrence. How fortunate Gianni cooked his Christmas dinner the previous day.🙂 Of course it has improved Sami's mood and even Marco was persuaded to participate in the activities thanks mainly to Dani's persuasion. Think Gianni slipped up though. Surely he should have wanted to build a snowman?
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    Unfortunately Sami became hyper because of the morning activities and all the presents he received. It would have been hard, but definitely better, to have delayed the presents until after the Christmas dinner had been eaten. And would a pig in blanket or a piece of stuffing have condemned Sami to eternal damnation? I suspect Gianni did get rather carried away with his desire to recreate an English Christmas and was so wrapped up in the food and decorations that he didn't think enough about potential problems. It is definitely going to be a Christmas Day that will live long in the memory of those who were there.
×
×
  • Create New...