Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    How about cane sugar?😀
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    It may need something less refined than caster.
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    So, Prince Sedwick has a problem with his maypole. Based on the description of him and his retainers, I can easily imagine Jamie & Garvin doing their utmost to ensure it is restored to its proper height as soon as possible. After which they can all dance happily around it. 🙂
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    An aseptic septic truck perhaps?
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    @weinerdog It reminded me of this one; https://youtu.be/7IjgZGhHrYY Jamie (& Garvin) appear to have acquired some extra powers which I 'm sure will come in handy as their journey progresses. I take it Flitch doesn't hail from Dunmow?
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Was one of them a dung Beetle? 🙂
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I have a feeling this isn't going to be a short short story🙂 I'm settling down for the long haul - complete with my toothbrush.
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    Read a new story of yours and listen to Vivaldi while doing so? An excellent prospect!
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    No doubt it gives you the pip...🙂
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 8

    I presume that would be a D.I.Y. story? 🙂
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 15

    The tension and uncertainty were both expertly maintained with doubts until Paolo's taxi arrived in the square. I too wondered why the others weren't there for Giaco's return, but the explanation makes sense. Mind you, I suspect they won't be too happy when they find out Dani was keeping something to himself. Undoubtedly an excellent addition to the Ravello series. The one thing inquiring minds would like to know is: Will Dani wear tie-dyed t shirts to High School?
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 14

    My guess as to who tipped off the Carabinieri.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 14

    Yes, it's bad for the nerfs.😁 (where's that groan icon?)
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 14

    @James Carnarvon What have you done to our Giacomo!!!??
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 13

    Enter stage left, Tomasso Grigio 🙂
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 13

    A very good point, although it is still easy to be lonely in a big city.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 13

    The finale rushes towards us. 🙂 I'm still with Emilia & Dani - for now. Giacomo can't have gone over the the dark side, surely?
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 12

    @James Carnarvon Sorry James, but this is a generational thing. @raven1 and I are evidently somewhat older and the Pet Shop Boys references completely eluded me.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 12

    Your wish...
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 12

    Here perhaps?
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 12

    The path of true love never runs smooth! And of course, there aren't many smooth paths in Ravello... At least it is better Dani told Giacomo about his brief dalliance with Marco, as opposed to him hearing from another source, even if the knowledge did rather ruin his birthday.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 11

    Hide and seek in the Villa Cimbrone gardens, but no hiding and only seeking in Dani's bedroom. Unfortunately for Marco what he was seeking couldn't be found.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    I can see why @Hero and others could interpret it that way. However, from the earlier stories we have come to know that Dani's nature is to help those who need help and to do no harm. He has been pulled two ways by what has happened over the past few weeks. Self doubt about what was happening to him as he began to have new feelings over and above just friendship, was then ignited by Marco's outburst and hence his reaction to Giaco. This was posted before I had read @James Carnarvon's response.
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    It's also fortunate Dani hasn't run into Toto & Michele in the last couple of days. 😲
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    Oh dear! What are you doing Dani? This I didn't see coming - certainly not that quickly, if at all. Of course it is what Marco wants, but Dani??? One thing missing from this chapter was the reaction of Dani's parents to finding Giacomo had left and that their relationship had suddenly ended. Surely questions would have been asked?
×
×
  • Create New...