Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,747
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. Happy birthday bookworm! I hope you have a great day! :king: Myr
  2. https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=1543
  3. Story Archive votes get removed if the voter gets his account removed. (the system tracks who has voted via the member number and if the member number in the forums disappears, it removes it from the story archive as well)
  4. There is a new feature on the Story Archive: Sort by Number of Comments https://www.gayauthors.org/archive/archive.php?s=9 Check it out. You can leave anonymous comments or signed. The Signed comment part isn't displayed, though it is used and will be displayed soon.
  5. Thanks again everyone!
  6. Myr

    YAY

    Aleric, I think I know a little something about hosting websites and our requirements. Myr
  7. https://www.gayauthors.org/support.php I have set up a Paypal donation account. More details to follow soon about fundraising goals. Myr
  8. :king: Thanks everyone!
  9. Thanks everyone. I'm getting ready to head off to work. This is just another day as far as I know...
  10. Myr

    YAY

    I'm sorry that the site keeps giving us fits. I'm working to correct that. It looks like we'll be moving servers again. Unfortunately, this time I'll have to move us to a server that costs around $175 per month. (Dedicated server) This means that people are going to have to start donating money, as I can afford to pay that all out of pocket. (not with the college loans I'm paying off) So... when I get home from work, I'll be setting back up our support page. Bear with us for now...
  11. Happy Birthday! :king:
  12. Happy Birthday! :king:
  13. Yup... I found it back in April. It was really good.
  14. Happy Birthday Zach! :king: May is a good month for birthdays
  15. Myr

    Water or Coke?

    I've had a few kidney stones, do I pretty much only drink water. Usually around 1 gallon a day...
  16. After a ton of work, I have the new Comment system partially implemented. You will now see links that say "Anonymous" and "Signed". These link to the Comment System. At the moment, even though Signed prompts for email and password (from the board), it doesn't actually link that information to your comment yet. It does store it though. (I Think) There are still bugs. I'm working on them. Feel free to try it. Myr
  17. In among the grand survey that I asked people to complete a few months back was the complaint that we didn't do enough to promote authors that have books published. I agreed. I have been working hard and we now have a comprehensive book archive of published gay books. You can find it here: http://books.gayauthors.org/index.php There is a posted thread about this as well for adding more gay books to the archive. What has been posted is only just the beginning. Myr
  18. The Movie Archive is now working as well. http://movies.gayauthors.org/
  19. I've been working hard on the Gay Author Archiving system. This system is at the root of a lot of cool stuff I'm working on. I've got a working version of the Book Archive engine. Check it out: http://books.gayauthors.org/ This will allow you to search through the Published Novels we have listed in the system. I will be adding a ton more in the near future. (this is why I've been asking about books in the pinned thread) An anonymous comment system is also coming. This system runs with the Archive systems and allows comments for Books, Movies, Stories and individual story chapters of hosted authors. The comments can also be signed so that you can leave feedback and allow the author to know whom made it. Cool stuff is coming! Myr
  20. Watch the trailer... it looks like it'll be funny...
  21. Myr

    The Gay Smell?

    Yup.
  22. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,155990,00.html Interesting story...
  23. Star Wars III Music Video: A Hero Falls http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/trailer/10.html
  24. OMG!! That Narnia trailer gave me goosebumps!! and I forgot "The Legend of Zorrro" http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/thelegendofzorroqt.html
  25. http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/batman_be...ler4/large.html http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/thech...arnia-fte1.html http://movies.channel.aol.com/franchise/ex...of_narnia_movie
×
×
  • Create New...