Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,748
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. mmmmm a Scot.
  2. Nifty does a damn good job at what they do. Which is provide a free place to air a massive volume of stories. You shouldn't fault them for that. Besides, one person's trash is another's treasure. There are some stories in the archive here that are highly rated that I wouldn't read if you paid me, for example.
  3. Myr

    Hot And Ready

    I've give extra money if he delivers my pizza pizza.
  4. Myr

    Hot And Ready

    Yes. It is always some teen. Though the quality there varies. This is the first time I took a long look
  5. So... I drove a short distance into town to go to the village hardware to get some eye hooks to install my new projection screen. On my way home, going through the center of town, I see this teen, 16 I'd say, standing on the street corner. The top of the sign reads "Hot and Ready!" I was like... Holy Shit! Truth in advertising. Now... it turns out that it was for Little Ceasar's Pizza. I do like that they use really cute guys instead of girls for holding the sign though... lol :ranger:
  6. YOU LEFT IT THERE?! Cruel... cruel cruel. Good chapter chunk anyway.
  7. Welcome aboard!
  8. Myr

    Eye Robot

    HA! I'm sure I wouldn't make a good president... I'm too full of common sense and too little diplomacy. (ex: My foreign policy would be We'll mind our business, you mind yours.)
  9. Hello everyone! I'm looking for some folks for the following: 1) Finding Stories for the archive. This job will involve lots of reading and emailing of authors. I'd really like to get back to adding a lot of stories to the archive. 2) Official Welcomer. Someone to send greetings via PM to all new members to welcome them to the fold and encourage them to post. 3) Reviewers - We need more people to write reviews for the Story Review forum. You can write your own review for any story you want (even one that has already been reviewed). We do have a simple format to follow to keep consistency. If you'd like to help me keep Gay Authors open, please provide suggestions or your time to help us improve this place. According to the server logs, the most popular stuff on GA is our Links and our archive (Aside from the hosted authors). the Story Reviews get a lot of hits as well. Myr
  10. PoD 30 is in process...
  11. I tried phpBB... the last one I saw was not to my liking. IPB has done a great job. Some things are a little tedious (making color skins for example) but doable.
  12. told ya
  13. the forum is free. just go to the link at the bottom...
  14. Dick's daughter has been out for years. And Dick has only recently switched his view on this matter.
  15. Myr

    Eye Robot

    cute... I heard it with 'So, gonna vote for Kerry, huh?'
  16. Happy Birthday! I hope you and your boy are having lots of fun!
  17. http://www.jibjab.com/thisland.html Check this out. It is absolutely hilarious. It's funny for both sides of the political aisle. if you don't get through, keep trying. their servers are very busy. it's worth it.
  18. Welcome to Gay Authors Zorn68hs! I hope you enjoy yourself here. (and post often too ) Myr
  19. The arguement, a valid one, is that Mass's supreme court, only 4 of the 7 judges, decided the whole issue, because of the free faith and credit clause of the Constitution. In effect, the judges have removed this from the state's right to decide. And I'll point out that they did the same with abortion. It's best to leave everything as the status quo. There is likely going to be a backlash against the gay community because of this bloody marriage issue. Even Bush supports (or at least says so) Civil Unions.
  20. Welcome Julian Alexander! I hope you enjoy yourself here!
  21. actually... it has only had the hate words removed from it since 1860's which is over 130 years. I, of course, oppose this ammendment. I'm positive that both my Senators are going to vote against it. (Chuck Schumer and Hilliary Clinton)
  22. Welcome to Gay Authors! I hope you enjouy your time here!
  23. why oh why do you torture us wish such short chunks? great sections... I need more!
  24. Welcome to Gay Authors Erin! I hope you enjoy yourself here.
×
×
  • Create New...