Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,749
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. I wish you a fast and speedy recovery, as well as success with your surgery.
  2. Welcome Andrew75! I hope you enjoy this place Myr
  3. that depends on whether the next chapter is waiting for you or not.
  4. an oldie but goodie.
  5. It was good... but it still leaves you hanging.
  6. Welcome MarkD20Tex! I hope you have fun here and post often Myr
  7. Happy 31st Birthday Nav!
  8. Behave, please. You can reset your password logging out and clicking the forgot password link. Please make sure your email account still works first, though...
  9. Welcome Taylin! I hope you enjoy yourself here Myr
  10. Hey folks... We have 229 stories in the archive to date. Let's get that up to at least 250 by the end of August. Want to help? Post stories here, just like BM did. I can add them really fast when all the information is readily availible.
  11. Myr

    Story Voting

    It is fixed. Everyone can vote. It only took about 2 more hours of teeth knashing and me doing research during my lunch break. But I'm dedicated.
  12. Welcome to Thetis! I hope you enjoy your stay here
  13. Myr

    Story Voting

    Most people can vote now... It's just the newbies from the last 2 weeks that can't.
  14. I'm all for the frequent and quick use of the death penalty in almost all murder cases.
  15. http://www.365gay.com/newscon04/07/072704alaMurd.htm I was reading this news article. Aside from the obvious loss of a fellow human, what could possibly motivate these people? So he's gay? He was supporting them apparently... and they killed him for being gay? What the hell? I hope they gas these morons.
  16. All 3 stories have been added.
  17. Attention members... due to a security feature on the new board software called "Converge", ironically supposed to make things easier, has prevented me from updating the board. I've spent the last 3 hours trying to make it work and it's going to take some time. So, new members that have registered since we've updated the board software will be out of luck for the time being in regards to voting on stories. Old members won't have a problem... unless they change their passwords. Then I doubt it will work anymore. Hopefully this weekend I can get it fixed. Myr
  18. Now you know why Now, having had a great big hand in the programming of the archive and selecting the features availible, let me just say that I use them all. The total view count is a great feature, but I realized fairly quickly that it had a major flaw. If I add a great story today, it is going to be some time before it ends up with a lot of views, no matter what. So, we came up with the wonderful average of "Views per Day" I usually sort the archive by ratings (I look things over to see who has 10's and to see if those 10's have more than 1 vote) and I look at views per day to see who is most popular at the moment. Last, I look at total views to see who is the most popular over time. The rating system would work a lot better if people not only took the time to vote but to also leave comments about why they voted the way they did. It might even help the author a) improve write more. hey... now would also be a good time to remind everyone that we are always looking for new stories for the archive...
  19. hmm... you're right... it's not there.
  20. Ethan, You need to enter your board username and password. Then you can vote. Myr
  21. I listening to Legend of the Rangers. heh
  22. http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/guide/116.html Theatrical Movie: The Memory of Shadows.
  23. What the Archive's programmer said
×
×
  • Create New...