Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,749
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. https://www.gayauthors.org/newsletter/newsletter02.html
  2. Attention to all users that use AOL or Netscape for email! AOL has banned all email from Gay Authors.org. This includes their Netscape products. In the terms of agreement for using Gay Authors, you must have a valid and working email account. If you have an AOL or Netscape account, it does not count as being valid or working. Please update your email account immediately with one that works. I suggest Yahoo or Hotmail as too free sources for email accounts. I also read that Google will be jumping into the free email game soon. There are numerous others.
  3. Best of luck to you Dan
  4. Myr

    Library

    Actually, no "Members" can post in the library. In order to post in the Library, you need to be of the "Author" group. (or one of the various mod/admin slots) If you'd like to post in The Library because you are an author, let me know and I'll move you to the Author group. This is also a good time to make sure you Profile is up-to-date, since I generally add people to the author list if they claim they are an author... and have a post or 2.
  5. btw.. Google (and other search engines) were told to bug off in regards to that directory... has both Kandric and Re-Emergence
  6. I, of course, have the originals... and most of them in Word too. https://www.gayauthors.org/kyle/ *cough*
  7. I played with my balls yesterday... can I play with my friend's balls today? LMAO!
  8. Myr

    Slippery

    hmmmmmmm :snork:
  9. Myr

    Slippery

    I suppose if you don't have a boyfriend to sit on and were really desparate...
  10. Happy Birthday to a very special friend Pete! And Happy Birthday to another friend, who is trapped at college and can't really visit here very often.
  11. Myr

    Slippery

    yikes! I agree with Eric...
  12. if you light a fire under my chair, I won't be able to sit and type, now will I?
  13. It does have a home. But I can't remember the link. I do have a copy of course... I should give Kyle a call and see how it is coming along.
  14. I suppose that Bill Clinton's would be the one running all of the Air Conditioners on Earth?
  15. Myr

    Yikes!

    Oh... I hope things work out well for you.
  16. So, I was thinking. Is there anybody that is decent with art out there? This place could use some new avatars to choose from.
  17. Myr

    Wow

    Welcome Home Sparhawk. And I'll say that it was the author's choice to join up with us and I'm very very happy to have them!
  18. another link with a video clip you can download... http://www.barthsburgery.com/fanpages/warlord.htm
  19. After poking around a bit... I found this site. http://www.rewindpictures.com/ngmaster.htm Apparently, they've made quite a few...
  20. If you are in a place that practices Daylight Savings Time, you must go here: https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php...=UserCP&CODE=04 and select the box, otherwise, your time will be an hour off.
  21. A few years ago, Brock Pierce (the boy from First Kid, who happens to be bi/gay), started up something called "Digital Entertainment Network" at den.net. It's premiere show (for download) was something called "Chad's World". It was about a really cute boy's coming out and what happens to him. (Brian Stark plays said cute boy). any way, I found some old info off rom the gay magazine Oasis (cached from Google). and I also found this little page. http://www.pebbs.com/lonomyth/hl-dmg.htm I thought some of you might find it interesting. I'm still searching for the actual movie files of both.
  22. yes indeed.
  23. The primary reason for doing that is so that referrals don't appear on the site. Not necessary for a Gay site, unless of course we linked to that Bigot Church thing...
  24. hmmmm
×
×
  • Create New...