Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,751
  • Joined

Everything posted by Myr

  1. yup... it was great! I have a few irriatations, but they are more nitpicky than anything else. Just who the hell replaced Crabbe/Goyle in the later parts of the movie? There was one of the behemoths and a cute skinny Slytherin...
  2. The new chapter has just been posted to the site. Check it out!
  3. It just so happens that I spent a few minutes everyday to talk to all the janitors in my building. Knew them all. And I ended up with the cleanest lab in the building. Funny that. Of course, I'd help them move stuff around too. Makes life so much easier for everyone to remember that everybody's somebody.
  4. I'll be leaving in about 20 min to go see it. and I'm already writing again on PoD, something I've had a block on for too long.
  5. 10th? that sucks... I'll probably be going to see if for the second time that weekend. (I promised my cousin I'd bring him)
  6. Well... personally... I don't consider someone an American citizen unless they grew up here... I'm a bit iffy on anyone that doesn't speak English. that said... I'm weary about any government grabbing anyone in a totally blind away. he should have been sent to a military tribunal... or that secret court thing the government has. Also, given that this is a very bad guy, whom is friends with even worse guys... I live in the state of NY. 9/11 is a bit closer to me than it is to you folks in the heartland and left coast.
  7. Thanks again everyone!
  8. cool! glad to hear from you again Justin
  9. Just to give everyone an update. Invisionboard is going through it's beta test for version 2.0 of it's board. (this board is version 1.3.1). There are some very major and very cool changes coming with the new version. I've been very busy running a beta version on my personal server to get stuff ready for GA. When the next beta version gets released, it should be ready to run on GA. This means the board will revert back to the default color scheme for a short period as I work on updating themes. If I can manage it, I'll build the new themes on my computer first, then transfer them to the GA server. Expect some really cool new features on the board in the near future!
  10. let's hope.
  11. Harry Potter 3 opens this week in the USA. It opens unopposed. No other new movies will be opening against it. The other studios are too scared. Also, early reviews are indicating that this is the best Potter movie so far. WB is so happy with the actors, that they have offered to sign the principles for the 3 remaining movies. (5,6,7; they are currently filming 4) Now, if JKR could just get off her lazy backside and right the last two books... we'll be able to see these actors grow up through the whole series...
  12. Great Chapter as ever... but I need more!
  13. There is already an "Author's Resources" page: http://gayauthors.org/author-resources.html And there is a Links section on our Links engine for Author Resources. "Editor's Corner" on the forums provides intereaction... if people are interested.
  14. May 2004 is up! https://www.gayauthors.org/newsletter/
  15. LOL
  16. Well... I suppose you're on the right site to be able to say that in America too.
  17. I don't censor anything but picture porn here. Though I do have a subjective measure... contact me via PM. Myr
  18. All my best to you and yours Dan.
  19. Thanks Dan!
  20. lol
  21. Myr

    Wanta Bet

  22. Myr

    Old Fart

    lol
  23. Myr

    A Reminder

    https://www.gayauthors.org/reminder/america.swf Click... it is about 1.2 mb
  24. Myr

    Headlines

×
×
  • Create New...