Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,748
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. oh I wish... I wish there was a channel I could turn to and not have to see Tom Daschle foaming at the mouth and lying his ass off. (He's the Senate Minority Leader D, SD for the uninformed) As a new employee in the manufacturing field here in NY, I can say that my company is hiring. They hired me and one other engineer. Since I started (6 weeks ago), they've hired at least 3 other line assembly workers. The pay isn't the best (for me either), but you can live on it and the benefit package is pretty good. We are moving into a new facility that will be almost 3 times the size of the current plant. We'll be hiring more when we move into the new plant. But over all, I'm very very worried about loss of jobs and businesses in the manufacturing sector. America produces some of the highest quality stuff in the world... but we can't compete with the slave labor market of China. If you want to solve the job problem, ban all trade with China, and make the products they provice ourselves. As long as we have to go head to head against slaves and no environmental protection, there is no way we can compete. Unless, that is, Americans wake up and boycott products not made in the USA.
  2. oh... and Kerry is full of shit, and anybody with an objective point of view can watch all these videos of him saying he was for both sides of a hell of a lot of issues.
  3. The vast majority, by a LONG LONG LONG way, of the media is liberal. Take a gander at Dan Blather, Tom Lockjaw, or Peter "Commie" Jennings. Fox News is the only one that provides both sides. The fact that they AREN"T Liberal makes them look ultra-conservative.
  4. a new movie that looks interesting... http://mediaframe.yahoo.com/launch?lid=rnv...es&f=1808442962
  5. I've avoided that problem by writing only fantasies
  6. that's right. hehehee
  7. if Draco was to lose something... I prefer it to be his clothes
  8. We were cut off because we might be offensive to children... or something like that.
  9. that is my cousin's favorite. (he's a State Trooper)
  10. Thanks guys. Things shall work out.
  11. Paypal has gone and removed a bunch of places that support gay work. We were removed and I hear Nifty was as well.
  12. They are 13-14, for the most part though...
  13. PayPal is actively engaged in the censorship of gay, lesbian and bisexual material. Because of their attitude towards freedom of speech, we have removed our association with PayPal. PayPal has notified us that there is no appeal to what they believe. We believe that there is an appeal and that it is in the court of public opinion. If you believe that PayPal's attitude toward freedom of speech and expression is wrong, we ask that you withdraw any money you have in a PayPal account, cease using them and write them and tell them that the gay, bi, and transexual community will not be censored by anyone!
  14. http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/web/hogw...?id=POA_Trailer Check it out! mmmmmmmm
  15. no thanks... I just add blankets and I'm warm again. can't do that when it gets hot.
  16. 15 degrees here and snowing.
  17. Myr

    Live Chat

    mmm I love to cook.
  18. I'll vote for you Eric
  19. Myr

    Hi everyone!

    Welcome aboard!
  20. Thankfully, Kerry isn't very smart. Nor does he stand for anything but higher taxes on everyone... Oh... and the elimination of our military.
  21. What Eric said... except religious nuts are "Right" wing... not left
  22. Happy Birthday to Stew and Rainbow! I hope you both have a great day! And Happy Saint Patty's Day too!
  23. Myr

    Live Chat

    Oh Eric? Get your boyfriend to post... we'll see if he says you're a good boy
×
×
  • Create New...