-
Posts
7,327 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Brayon
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, my Brother. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, miss molly. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
What would you say, if I said my first alcoholic drink was a Zima? Before I was 21y/o. Cousin's wedding, open bar at the hotel, and they didn't card me. Zima, Champaign, and Rum and Cokes were had all night. A few Rum and Cokes. The next morning, was my first hangover too, and my Mom laughed at me the entire morning. They didn't realize I was *cough* partaking in adult beverages. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Thorn. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Reader. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Enjoy the show with Mike and your Sherry. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good article. Thanks for posting it, Bro. I will now have to get some Sherry and convince my cousin to drink it with me. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I should also mention, it came from one of those vineyards that do custom labeling, and I don't know who it was, or what the proper wine was. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
There was a sweet wine I had once, that was called "winter wine," but was a deep red color. This one reminds me more of what a winter wine should look like. That company also makes a line of blended tea wines. I guess that would be for someone that likes tea and wine and can have it in one glass. LOL. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
They also made this one. Which I'm interested in as well: https://giklive.uk/product/gik-blue-wine/ -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I should have known... lol. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I just looked it up, and it looks interesting, and they ship to FL. How does it taste? I'm waiting for this to hit the US market: https://giklive.uk/product/unicorn-tears/ -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Enjoy, my Brother. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I am beyond happy, that you're not. The teardrop is for thinking about all the people who are. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'll give it a look later. I downloaded Furb's One-Stop SoS Armor Shop, and a patch from the SAM website, that strips the SoS requirements out. I would link it, but there are some heavy NSFW pictures on it. It's on Nexus. -
This was a fantastic poem and shows a lot of love in it. Excellent visuals from it too.
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Had to remove one of the mods I had, due to it turning all the the Stormcloak armor and Whiterun Guards to blue underwear. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm trying to find some of the more skimpy armors for the male toons. Preferably, without depending on Schlongs of Skyrim. I'm using SAM and all its goodies. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Awesome poem, Bro. I'll comment on it in a few, when I'm back on the laptop. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You would love some of the mods if you played on PC. Not just the Adult ones. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
The cry on the couch one is required for me to do, because of the government vocational rehab program I'm in now. Required or not, I'm happy about it. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Ask 'Echo' if she's better than Siri. Later, my Brother. I hope you have a great evening. It went well. This is therapist 1 or 2 I have now. Ones for meds and the other is for me to cry on the couch too. Back to schoolwork. Needed a little mental break. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Saw this last night, while looking up Skyrim Mods, before I went to bed. So true, and something I think needs sharing on Social Media from time to time. Thanks, Thorn!!!! You got me hooked on these damn mods. Especially the SexLabs based ones. Having my Dragonborne bone the Jarl of Whiterun in the middle of the throne room was funny as hell. Had to remove the pic. It took up too much memory on my allotment. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Tablet + Car = hard time to type. But learning where all the Spectrum Wi-Fi spots are.
