-
Posts
7,327 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Brayon
-
You already know how I feel, but I have to say it again, my Brother. You have another hit on your hands. Congrats on the great start!
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, my Brother. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, miss molly. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
And the origin of my "Could be worse, could be stabbed" saying: -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
*Mumbles, Grumbles, hisses, and spits* *winding down from classwork, by getting in some "Rim and Chill"* *Fires up Skyrim. Crash. Fires up again. Crash.* Meh, could be worse. Could be stabbed. my debugging says it was a mod this time, and while removing said mod. corrupted the system. "Oh, A... disappoint." In good news assessment #2 has been sent it. One more to go. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
But, But, But... IT LOOKS GOOD!!! -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Back later... Off to do more classwork. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Skimpy Armor would be what this guy's followers wear.* LOL *not a direct link, you have to go over one tab to see the NSFW stuff. So, doesn't break GA's rules. 😛 -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Am I "A"? Or am I a Hacker, pretending to be "A?" Damn near close to it. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
What can I say.it's a good story. I liked it when I first read it, and again. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Still a good story, Bro. 🙂 -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
The New Avatar is my current character Gavril in Skyrim. -RaceMenu Preset: Vic -Kinju's Hair mod. -Male Pretty Face mesh -TSME skeleton -SAM body mesh and HDT Physics at 50% weight, and Samuel muscle tone -The Witcher 3: Geralt Wolf Armor w/Shirt port mod. -Not Seen: the twig and berries w/ 3D hair. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sorry folks. Lame joke. Trying out a new avatar, and making a joke out of it. LOL -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hello! New to the Drop in Center. What's this thread about? Can someone help me find a story? I read it a while ago, it's about a vampire named Tristan. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I weep for humanity when I read some of that stuff. School on hold, while I practice my roping skillz. Darkwing Duck: I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the wrong number that wakes you at 3am... Old Disney shows are cool... Let's get dangerous. -
725 is added to the ever growing list.
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I've only been black-out drunk twice, and the second time was because of Screwdrivers. My "friend" thought it would be funny, to make it more vodka that OJ. Last I remember was dropping my head down and was laughing because of a joke someone told, and waking up the next morning. Supposedly, I had a lot of intense talks about Gay Rights, and I made a pass at one of the guys. Thanks, Thorn. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Be back later. Off to be a uni student. Currently sitting at 71/72 points, with the last 28 this week. Already have 4 of those points for class participation this week. The three assessments are the last 24. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Heya... A Floridian putting socks on, voluntarrily, is a big deal. Socks don't look good in sandels. Yes. Yes, it is. *sniffles* Holy shit, Bro. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It's sooo cold this morning, I had to put socks on. It was in the 40's overnight, high of 60-something today, and then tomorrow we're back up to the near 80's, which we were back on Tuesday before it dipped. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Celery is part of the Holy Trinity of Cajun cooking. Onions, Celery, and Bell Peppers. I've also seen it as Onions, Celery, and Carrots. Both make a good base. Watching Ancient Aliens on History Channel. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Speaking of Coffee... I need to find some. When the corp I was in imploded, I was the last one left and CEO. I couldn't pay the upkeep on our station, nor control our system by myself. I ended up doing a fire sale, the station, most of the assets, and transferring me and what I kept of my stuff and what I kept not in the fire sale to a more secure spot took me days to do. I had close to Ƶ950Billion, from it all. I m down to just over Ƶ2Million. Replacing ships, modules and buying game time in-game is expensive. There's a video that I showed tim and BB about what EVE looks like from a player's perspective, and in one of the scenes is a guy saying he was carrying 100X what his ship was worth, and was being chased. While that wasn't me, its happened to me. After the fire sale, I had to carry enough equipment, that I hired a corp to escort me, back and forth out of my home system. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Up until my craptop couldn't handle it anymore. By then... I lost about Ƶ250Billion in Interstellar credits---ISK---EVE's in-game currency. One gunship, and one tackler. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I used to post mine right before I went to bed on Sunday night, and set it to hit the switch after midnight sometime for Monday morning. That was after a glitch in the post date system that made a chapter go live on me two days early. I heard about that on the in local space in Dodixie. Everyone was talking about it. LOL. Fun times. 🙂 I was involved in this one. Amen, Brother! -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Well, I think I spammed the thread enough for now. Mental break to wind down from school, before bed. I wonder who I'm going to have my Dragonborne bone tonight...
