-
Posts
7,327 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Brayon
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Nord Imperialist all the way. Ulfric must go down! But, before I join the Imperials, and going any further the Blades, or joining the Dawnguard, or going to Solthsrin, I'm trying to do a lot of the side quests. I know that I won't be able to complete every quest unless I do multiple playthroughs, but I'm tired of getting my ass kicked in the dungeons. And I won't use the console command of TGM. I haven't played with any of the expanded NPC mods. With is YARRRR' Matey version I'm trying not to screw anything up. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
The traditional New Year's Dinner has been had. I am stuff full of greens, beans, hog jaw, and cornbread. Now waiting for everyone else to get the heck out, so I can finish the kitchen, and spend time with my GA family. Or Skyrim. I need to finish the Blood on the Ice mission. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Well said, thank you, and I'm sorry my part. Like tim said, we talked, it's all good. Same here. Love ya, Brother. -
Prayers for you and your family.
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
The heart is because I agree with you. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
My apologies to @Mikiesboy for starting a political discussion in his thread. As much as I like to respond, I'm not going to get slapped. Peace Out. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yeah, us Americans have to do things differently. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Oh, I started a topic in the lounge... -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
They did get Snowflake Preachy by the end, and the change from Christmas to New Year's day was because of that too. The new showrunner is proving to be an SJW activist. They need to keep politics out of entertainment. Family tradition, I'm not sure when it started but my Great-Grandmother (mom side) was from Tennessee and that's where it came from for us. AHH, I was wondering too. It's Soccer. 😛 -
So what're your resolutions this year? Mine: None... so I won't feel bad when I break them.
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Ouch. Sorry to hear that Mac... BBC America is doing a Doctor Who Marathon of the Jodie Doctor, leaning up to the 8:00 pm New Year's Special. No Christmas one this season, they moved it to New Year's Day. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You're still getting the bug dreams, Mac? -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Enjoy the nap Bro. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I know since I started the Natural Calm, I've been remembering dreams more, and they have been vivid. Most of them have been really good dreams where < REDACTED for TMI >. But, the nightmares are just as vivid now. I've only been able to do the lucid dreaming once, and that was with help using guided imagery. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good Night, DiC'ers... Because it's New Year's Day, no candle but, I found this to light up the night. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep well, my Brother. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good to know, there was a Gay YouTuber that tried to go, in 2017, and they wouldn't allow him past customs. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Another Good one... London -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I would love to see this in Person. Too bad I would be beheaded as soon as I got off the plane. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
HAPPY FREAKING NEW YEAR!!! -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Listen Kids... don't Drink and Type... this is a PSA. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You reminded me of something funny. We were pretty casual in the Payroll Dept. at Disney. I came in one day wearing, a shirt, tie, and dress pants, working only half-a-day, and everyone kept asking me where was my Interview was at. Only my manager believed me I was going to a cousin's wedding because I had to give her a copy of the invention. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Ping the admin, they can look into and fix it. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I love that song. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
This only thing I have planned for tomorrow is writing, having the family's traditional meal, and chillaxing. Because what you do on New Year's Day, you do all year. The traditional dinner: Collard Greens, Black Eye Peas, Hog Jaw, and Corn Bread. Also... DON'T DO LAUNDRY ON NEW YEAR'S DAY!!! You wash a life away when you do.
