-
Posts
7,327 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Brayon
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Shouldn't you be in bed? LOL -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Have fun. See ya in the New Year! -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Happy New Years to you too, Mike. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It's over now, and he's yelling, potty, potty, potty, so someone will take him to the bathroom like a Big Boy. His mom and dad are here and taking care of it. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It's a little hard to Beta Read when you have a Toddler yelling your name and pulling you outside to watch fireworks. I snuck back in. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I love that movie. It was great. Sad, but great. Hopefully, you both will be out of it soon. I was shocked the first time I posted something and it shot through to full published. -
Thank you, Myr.
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'll be in and out, like bad sex, going to finally finish Beta reading this chapter for tim, I started earlier today. If, I don't end up Toddler Wrangling, and being a sociable family member. They bought Fireworks to shoot off in the backyard... to scare the birds away in the trees. Because in FL it's illegal to shoot off fireworks unless you're scaring off birds from your property. You have to sign a form when you buy, declaring that was intended when you purchased. I'll be back before midnight. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
See ya, later miss molly. May you and Mike enjoy dinner. Is it Chinese? -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
My inbox is open, and to quote Iron Chef America: -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I've been finding a lot of premade stuff, a disappointment. There's fridge-case readymade cheesecake filling that's nasty AF. -
Its been a while since, I posted a story that had a special character/symbol in the title. I think it messed up something in the database, and Renee had to delete and I reposted. So, with the upgrades, are special characters and symbols allowed in the title? Such as: , ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + = - < > . ? / : ; " ' { [ } ] | \
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Enjoy. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I chuckled, but true. The heart is because I like dark humor, and it's a true statement. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yes, LitRPG its an interesting concept, and one I'm planning to do once my Tampa Chronicles series is done. Along with my Twincest SciFi. I love this series in the LitRPG genre. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079FQXJMN/ref=series_rw_dp_sw -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I told BB this on Saturday and debated if I should share it. Something Mom told me. I laughed my damn ass off when she said it. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That's mindblowing. I no longer have access to Netflix, but I would love to watch this. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You're welcome, Thorn. Slay a dragon for me. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I may have already crossed the line. LOL. But... I was pro-Union until I worked at Disney, and saw first hand how they screw their members over. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Florida has no requirement laws for Holiday pay, Vacation, Sick leave, etc. Overtime is the Federal Laws, and our Minimum wage is $8.46 per hour. We're a Right to Work state, meaning an employee can not be forced to join a union (thank the gods*), and do not have to pay union dues if they are not part of the union. Employers can fire anyone at any time without cause. A private employer doesn't have to give you anything including holidays off and can require you to work overtime. However... if company policy includes any of the above not required by law or up and above the law standards, then Florida requires that company follow that policy to the letter, without deviation. * I absolutely HATE unions. Bunch of communist bullshyte of an antiquated era, and should be kept in the past. As a Payroll clerk at Disney, I had to deal with unions, and they are all shady motherfrakers. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You warm the cockles of my heart. Thanks, Bro. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I wish... -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good morning DiC'ers. Mom says hi. I went to a parts store, this morning... I'm feeling pretty masculine right now. There were some hotties behind the counter, that were very frakable. I'm glad I didn't start drooling. Hope y'all are doing good today. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
To everyone that went to bed before I came back, Sleep Well. To those that need to find their way tonight, some light in the darkness. -
Excellent poem, my Brother. Two things came to my mind when I read it. First, it reminded me of a song from the movie An American Tail called Somewhere Out There, one of the best duets I've ever heard. Second, was a duet of your own. I don't see this as a stand-alone piece. I feel that it is a continuation of A Walk on the Riverbank, and this is how I tied them together. At the end of Riverbank, our narrator is in turmoil. He has this profound love that needs to be released, but it's been dammed up, much like the water that was in the river, held at bay by the distance that separates them. Now we see him, sitting by a tree or a large rock---in my mind, he's next to a tree---next to that dry riverbank at night, looking up to the sky. While he's looking for the star that bore witness, to what he and his distant paramour did before they were separated. His memories come to him, and the sadness of the love he has dammed up still remains while he wishes upon the star that he sought for a release.
