Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Brayon

Author
  • Posts

    7,327
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brayon

  1. What would you say, if I said my first alcoholic drink was a Zima? Before I was 21y/o. Cousin's wedding, open bar at the hotel, and they didn't card me. Zima, Champaign, and Rum and Cokes were had all night. A few Rum and Cokes. The next morning, was my first hangover too, and my Mom laughed at me the entire morning. They didn't realize I was *cough* partaking in adult beverages.
  2. Enjoy the show with Mike and your Sherry.
  3. Good article. Thanks for posting it, Bro. I will now have to get some Sherry and convince my cousin to drink it with me.
  4. I should also mention, it came from one of those vineyards that do custom labeling, and I don't know who it was, or what the proper wine was.
  5. There was a sweet wine I had once, that was called "winter wine," but was a deep red color. This one reminds me more of what a winter wine should look like. That company also makes a line of blended tea wines. I guess that would be for someone that likes tea and wine and can have it in one glass. LOL.
  6. They also made this one. Which I'm interested in as well: https://giklive.uk/product/gik-blue-wine/
  7. I just looked it up, and it looks interesting, and they ship to FL. How does it taste? I'm waiting for this to hit the US market: https://giklive.uk/product/unicorn-tears/
  8. I am beyond happy, that you're not. The teardrop is for thinking about all the people who are.
  9. I'll give it a look later. I downloaded Furb's One-Stop SoS Armor Shop, and a patch from the SAM website, that strips the SoS requirements out. I would link it, but there are some heavy NSFW pictures on it. It's on Nexus.
  10. This was a fantastic poem and shows a lot of love in it. Excellent visuals from it too.
  11. Had to remove one of the mods I had, due to it turning all the the Stormcloak armor and Whiterun Guards to blue underwear.
  12. I'm trying to find some of the more skimpy armors for the male toons. Preferably, without depending on Schlongs of Skyrim. I'm using SAM and all its goodies.
  13. Awesome poem, Bro. I'll comment on it in a few, when I'm back on the laptop.
  14. You would love some of the mods if you played on PC. Not just the Adult ones.
  15. The cry on the couch one is required for me to do, because of the government vocational rehab program I'm in now. Required or not, I'm happy about it.
  16. Ask 'Echo' if she's better than Siri. Later, my Brother. I hope you have a great evening. It went well. This is therapist 1 or 2 I have now. Ones for meds and the other is for me to cry on the couch too. Back to schoolwork. Needed a little mental break.
  17. Saw this last night, while looking up Skyrim Mods, before I went to bed. So true, and something I think needs sharing on Social Media from time to time. Thanks, Thorn!!!! You got me hooked on these damn mods. Especially the SexLabs based ones. Having my Dragonborne bone the Jarl of Whiterun in the middle of the throne room was funny as hell. Had to remove the pic. It took up too much memory on my allotment.
  18. Tablet + Car = hard time to type. But learning where all the Spectrum Wi-Fi spots are.
×
×
  • Create New...