-
Posts
7,327 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Brayon
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, miss molly -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Bro. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Thorn. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
A little sore this morning, but it got better. Going tomorrow, and just walked today. The jury is still out if I would want to continue a membership at the place. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
🤨 -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
They brought back one of my favorite GEICO commercials, on their throwbacks. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That's pretty fucked up. I have no words. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Here on GA? I use text speak, and modern hieroglyphics aka emoji, but I wouldn't use it in a review. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Get some food in ya, Agent D. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That's good to hear. Get yourself some Chicken Soup. Homemade with bone-in chicken is best. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Lo' to you! -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Oprah has a saying for weight loss that can be applied to everything: "Reward yourself Daily." -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Have a happy kitty... -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Morning Peeps. Hope all is well in the land of DiC today. tim, my Brother. That last line in the post above mine had me spew my water across the table. Laptop safe. LOL. Thorn, listen to tim. He's giving some of the best advice, people like us with bipolar disorder need. I can't add to what he said, as it would be repetitive, so I won't. I've also found a walk down to the stop sign and back helps clears the "I suck" attitude, and helps with getting stuff done. -
Authors, how do you reply to comments by readers?
Brayon replied to Aceinthehole's topic in The Lounge
I was horrible about this when I first started posting. Now, I answer each one individually. If the person responds to my response I'll answer that one too, until the back and forth looks like who gets the last word and stop. I try to go back and answer old comments. If I spot them. I try to answer each one positively, but there are almost always one or two that makes me want to respond, "go write your own darn story, if you don't like what I'm doing and where I'm going." EDIT: Hence the reason why I have the two quotes in my signature.- 42 replies
-
- 10
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hot Bath + Workout + Glass of Milk = Passed out on the couch, and woke up with a throw blanket on me and a pillow under my head. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Depending on where we go, it's between $3.50 and $4.88. No, the study didn't focus on lactic acid. Just recovery after a workout. That's what he said. You're already real bro. I can see the visual your painting, but I've only experienced that when it rains. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Back in a few. That bathtub is now open. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yeah, and you love them more for it. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It did, but the only thing at the store this morning, was a single half-gallon of whole. Unless I wanted to do Almond milk, which wouldn't count. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Thanks, miss molly. I'll check that gel out. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Today, yeah. Rowing machine 0:20 mins and recumbent bike 0:15 mins, and walking there and back. I won't be doing it every time, just on the days, I kick my own ass. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Why I do Chocolate Milk: https://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/news/20100604/chocolate-milk-refuels-muscles-after-workout -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yes... A hot bath and a tall glass of Chocolate Whole Milk are in my near future. LOL. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm Sore AF...
