-
Posts
7,327 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Brayon
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I love those old arcade games. There's a classic arcade here, where you pay a flat fee, and can play as long as you want. We also have the Dave and Busters and Gametime arcade/restaurant. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm using three mods. The Unofficial Legendary Edition Patch, The Unofficial Texture Pack, and the Vivid Map w/stone roads that has the Clear Sky plugin. Runs really good with just those three. Most of the other mods I've looked at are for the special edition. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sometimes the classics are the best. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
On a different note, I'm getting really good at sniping, sneaking, and backstabbing with a bow. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
And there is a lot. I hate the damn trolls. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Needed a break from TC4, and just finished Hello, my name is Eric, it... took a lot out of me. I think I'll go play some Skyrim. Take some aggravation out on undead, dragons, and loads of bandits. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It seems that the one I went to is gone, and wasn't a national chain. Though there is a Big Peckers in Texas, and an article about Tallywhakers being a national chain. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Did you know there is a Male version of Hooters called Peckers? They wear skimpy loose silky shorts or tight skimpy silky shorts. At least the one I went to did. Not sure if they are still in business or not. That is all. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Done. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yes, I was in a lot better mood when I got there. I was in a great mood after hitting the recumbent bike, and beating the shyte out of the heavy bag. But sadly, no more free Sundays in the new year. I might snag a year membership when the disbursement comes in. I'll PM ya. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
And yes, the heavy bag, the rowing machine, and some of the others do aggravate the hands. Right now, not caring. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
The Gym up the street has a once a month free Sunday for the community. I've been taking my fat ass up there, and using the machines, the past couple of months, and walking. I think, I'm going to head to the gym, and beat on the heavy bag for a while. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Morning peeps. Have a good day. Does anyone have $20? I need a Ghostwriter. -
9... I'm surprised. 😯
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, my Brother. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Thorn. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Wolfie. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Staying inside, avoiding people, and trying to find a show that doesn't include music personalities auto-tuned to hell and back. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yes. One of the ex-roomies made it and used a habanero extract in it. I was expecting the heat and coughed/sneezed while taking a bite. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Does not bear feeling either. lol -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Chilli with beans is not good too. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Thanks, Bro. I won't be able to until I get a place of my own. People here are severely allergic to them. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I miss my cat. -
Thank you, Myr, for the explanation, and quick reply. I know how restrictive programs can be when you need it to do something, and it can't.
-
I don't know if this is doable, or even if it's been asked for/reported as a bug. Would it be possible for the Notification, and the Activity Stream, of a comment or reaction being posted, to have the actual name of the story? As it stands now we see what's in the following screenshots. The one for "At The End of the Year" that's the chapter name. It reads likes, "So-and-so posted a comment (reaction to your comment) on chapter 1 of the story chapter 1."
