-
Posts
7,327 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Brayon
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I figured. Most of the Ma/Pa places over here in South Tampa are like that. They cater more to the East Side of Dale Mabry, where the average single story 1 or 2 bedrooms home around 1500sqft is about $650,000.00. On Bayshore, you're looking at $1.5Million at the minimum on some places. The Korean restaurant I used to go to, was a lot like what you posted. Walk in when it wasn't busy, and you'd see the Owner's mother sitting in the dining room, watching a Korean channel on cable, and hand-making the kimchi-dumplings (oh, so good). -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Ok, this place is Wow... https://www.restaurantbt.com/ -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
There's a couple close by, owned by the same people Restaurant-BT, but it's French-Vietnamese Fusion. A few more in different places. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You have me drooling over here... my dinner was pretty boring. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I just fixed and had dinner, oven-roasted Cube Steaks, and smashed taters. But you're making me hungry again. LOL. It does that sound good, and from the pic, you're right about me liking it. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Also, I never signed on for Toddler Wrangling. lol... Holy Hay-Zeus... man that kid has energy and is fast. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Unless you count a coffee pot, I don't recall buying any appliances. All the ones I've had were hand-me-downs from Family. The lunch does sound awesome. Never had Vietnamese before, but have had Thai and Korean. I LOVE Korean. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
On tablet. Slow but pain free. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Enjoy. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Will do, my Brother. But I'm going to stress to everyone. Changes, Two is fucking fantastic. Yes, I dropped an F-bomb in full context, because it's that damn good. I've got a couple of PMs to write, but I will be around. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Morning. Hard time waking up this morning. I pushed the hands hard the past couple of days. My furiously typing and working on stories might be biting me in the ass. In other news, finished Betaing BB's story, and have now read tim's for the third time. I'll be doing my comments on it today, fell asleep mid-reading the end. No, tim's story is not boring... and it has a lot of Unicorn Glitter-farts in it. I'll be in lurker mode for a while today. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It's not a candle, but something to light up the night. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, tim. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Back, with one PB sammich. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Be back in a little bit. Gotta get something to knaw on with my meds. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I agree with Thorn. I would miss my Brother an awfully lot. Good. I'm glad you're going to see him. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Thorn. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yes, he is. tim is a lot stronger than I have ever been. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
The angry react, is for the shit he put you through. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I just finished one as well. LOL. ... True. There was a lot I learned after the fact, that mom and dad didn't talk about. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Same here. When he passed, we were in a much better place than when I was a kid. It wasn't until after he passed, I found out he stood up to his homophobic family, and cut ties with most of them. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Mine started off as a douche and got better once he sought treatment. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yeah. Mom and dad planned it all before he turned for the worse with his cancer. She already has her funeral, cremation, and urns all fully paid for. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
After my mom went into the Rehab Center, she sent me to her old apartment to get my dad's urns. She didn't want my sister to get her hands on them. Yes, he's in two urns, a big one and a small one. Both he and mom discussed it, and they are both getting two. After mom passes, the big urns will be inturned at Bushnell National Cemetery here in FL, and the small ones go up to TN to be put in with my Great-Grandmother's. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Alright. I am outta here. I got a Chapter to Beta for tim on Changes, Two. I got a Chapter to Beta for BB on his Nifty story. I got a Story to rewrite from chapter 1. (Thanks to @Backwoods Boy and @Mikiesboy for the feedback, and my classwork this last week, that got me back on the right track.)
