-
Posts
7,327 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Brayon
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
For those that track Santa AS of this Post, he was just over the South China Sea. https://www.noradsanta.org/ -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
An early Merry Christmas... Wanted to share this: -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Agent D. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, miss molly. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Bro. I hope you start feeling better. 🙂 -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
And to plug myself... For a fictional account of Marcus with EVE Online as a backdrop: -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Thorn. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Thanks Def. In the character creator, you can sculpted all their features. He was beardless for the longest, but with the last podding he was in, I resculpted his face. For Yule this year, the face paint and the outfit were part of the give aways. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That's my character from EVE online. Same. Marcus is a much better toon to look at. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
A bigger picture of the Profile: -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Not a damn thing. LOL. Keeping away from Kids. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
<------ New Avatar. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
59F (15C) outside, and we're having ice Cream. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Meatball and Provolone sandwichs were Awesome. Now a Giant Ice Cream Cookie Cake for dessert. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You take care of yourself, Bro. Enjoy dinner. About to have dinner as well. Back in a moment. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It did. The threat from Grandmother (my cousin that adopted my Nephew) of calling Santa and telling him not to bring anything for her, settled her down right quick. Their mom was not happy I made her clean up the mess. My view: If you think you're responsible enough to have kids, then you better fraking take care of them, or my ass will be calling DCF. The only reason why I haven't yet is that I was asked not too. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
My Nephew's Birthday was 3 days ago, and they all came over today to do a Party for him. He turned 13y/o... So I got asked if I could watch him and the oldest of the "BeBe's kids," while they run to the store to get stuff for meatball subs and a cake. I said sure I need a break... Then the middle BeBe's kid, threw a fit about not wanting to go, so I got stuck with her. She the little PITA that doesn't listen and trashed the place last time they were here. I guess her mom is going to deal with the shit when she gets back. I'll go full fraking queen on the mom if she says anything. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
HARTLine, our bus system here has rules on strollers. They must be folded up, and be able to be stored in one of the storage areas. if they can't sorry no bus ride for you. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Ok... mental break over. Tylenol is kicking in. Back later. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I rolled my eyes so hard, I gave myself a headache. Also, you're right about how some are bringing up kids today. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'll sum it up in a few words: Don't be an overbearing parent. Let kids make more decisions about their own life. Don't bail out teens when they do a bad decision. Unless it's a matter of life or death. Teach them to Think Critically. Before you can do that as a Parent, you must be a Critical Thinker, and not like 90% of the world who are not. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Someone stab me, please! I had just told tim, in a PM, "these are easy reads." I should have kept my damn mouth closed. They have been easy reads, up until the one I'm on now. A study on Critical Thinking in the developmental years of Childhood and Adolescents, and how Parents are failing their Children. A 160-page academic study, with citations, references, facts and figures, study group size, length of the study, and charts. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
By this, I mean Happy Tears... not like the Damn Onions which are sad tears. Ok, back later. Have another 8 more things to read before I can finish my assessment and turn in. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
*gets email from tim with Changes 2 Chapter 11* *reads said chapter* Damn Unicorn glitter-farts getting in my eyes... -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I survived the wilds of Walmart. It was busy af! Back later. 😃
