Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. So now you expect us to believe that you've lost the ability to say no?
  2. Here you go! And you get a For beating out @kbois. It appears that @Cane23 has fallen down on their responsibilities and left it up to me. Apologies for being late, but I had to work my real job.
  3. spyke

    Chapter 1

    You've walked right into that brick wall all by yourself, haven't you? But hey, whatever floats your boat.
  4. spyke

    Chapter 1

    Too late. You know that @weinerdog is fast and sly.
  5. spyke

    Chapter 1

    And the pupster for the win!
  6. spyke

    Chapter 1

    First chapter, right out of the gate, you shoot Caleb. Well that's a fine welcome back to all of us. Gnomie must have gone ballistic. Yet she's still the editor, so that points to this being a big hoax. I ain't mad. Just annoyed.
  7. Apparently. Love you all, but trust me when I say that when I'm on vacation, thinking about the Krew is way far down on my list. Shoot, I don't think it's even ON the list. Lol
  8. DUDE... Way to dox yourself. LOL
  9. Awwwwwwwwww. It's nice to know we are so loved and that you miss us. Just remember that when you're tempted to throw this Or this Now put your phone down and go do something fun like parasailing or a zipline.
  10. Well, I've heard that she has far reaching powers. Some say they stretch all the way to the West Coast...
  11. Once again, aren't you supposed to be on vacation?
  12. spyke

    Chapter 89

    She's no match for Carullo and deep down, JJ knows it. She doesn't curl his toes like Carullo can.
  13. spyke

    Chapter 89

    So not Tonya Harding part 2? LOL
  14. They're crying over that loss. Tears make for a slick battlefield, and the Korner Krew has fought in worse conditions. LOL
  15. @kboisCame out swinging and flattened them in 10 seconds. kbois 80,681 Posted 19 hours ago Popular Comment Excuse me? I will pit my Krew against ANY, and I mean ANY other author's followers any day of the week. KORNER KREW UNITE!!
  16. You all too distracted fighting over who's sniffing and snacking on Rusty to win against the Korner Krew. @kbois Korner Krew don't fight fair.
  17. I'm ready @kbois.
  18. Here's one more for your list. You've been mentioned. I trust you're going to defend the honor of your Korner Krew. Someone thinks we don't measure up. https://gayauthors.org/stories/chapter/63396-thank-you-for-the-heartache/?do=findComment&comment=597257 GO. GET. HIM.
  19. Yeah, I think she gained access to that private writer club here on GA. I think it's called the Mean and The Heartless.
  20. Rusty needs a swift kick in the you-know-where. And then a smack upside the head.
  21. Au contraire mon petit chiot. We want to know ALL of the sordid details.
×
×
  • Create New...