Will, the Prime Minister needs to adapt and change, or he will never win against The Order.
Unfortunately I don't think that will be the last termination order Andrew has to issue.
The Prime Minister and CSIS (Andrew) will need to work together if they are to defeat The Order.
It's good to see the boys OK, after there latest ordeal. Weston has so worked out Jacob and Tommy. His comment brought some light relief to the chapter.
I know what it's like being a chef, I've been one all my life. So worked all sorts of places.
I'm taking it easy now, work in a primary school cooking for 150 children daily.
Peter and Matt dumped in a luxury cabin in the middle of nowhere.
They meet the other occupant, Ned.
I like Peter in this chapter, he came to the realisation very quickly who Ned was and had to help keep him grounded.
Both Andrew and Will are feeling guilty, one for sanctioning the death of the General on Canadian soil and the other for the Political lie.
Things are not gonna get any easier for them, anytime soon.