Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. I think you’ll like Cronin’s Key. I wasn’t sure if I would but I got pretty hooked.
  2. I’m not good at doing short stories. Go big or go home, you know? But I’m close! Already 19 chapters down. The first chapter will be posted before you know it.
  3. Sounds like a good day of posting!!!
  4. Whole fam got boostered today and the youngest got his 1st. Arm feels like I did a round with Mike Tyson and it’s only been 6 hours. Oof.
  5. Just finished reading this book. Definitely enjoyed it and I feel your review was spot on. Thanks for the recommendation
  6. I’m a big NR fan. I loved both the characters in this book and several of the one liners made me laugh. Henry is a hoot. Simple book but very enjoyable read
  7. I'm excited to read @Xfighter1984 story!
  8. Thank you for creating the journey! I do look forward to Larkspur. Just waiting for the right moment.
  9. I wasn't sure I'd be a big fan of western but I really enjoyed this story. I actually didn't read it for a while because I want to build up chapters so I could binge it. Then I was upset because I binged it, then had to wait for new chapters. Grrrr. I haven't read Larkspur because, when I do, it's over.
  10. I do! I was running short on time last night but wanted to get through a few stories. I’ll be back to do some reviews for you. Thanks for the great stories. Can’t wait to finish them.
  11. Can I do this. I second this. Read it.
  12. Enjoying your stories. Just wanted to drop by and let you know.
  13. At any point in my life up until 2018, I would've laughed about a grammar rodeo. Now I'm like...
  14. I would love to have 9 years of education in another language.
  15. Not when @Cia gets through with you. I kid, you've improved a ton!!
  16. Mrsgnomie

    The Empty Weyr

    Me too!
  17. Someone needs to be and it's not @kbois lol
  18. Mrsgnomie

    The Empty Weyr

    Wow, awesome chapter. Really great writing. I'm in.
  19. Same. Among other things. Here's me when @Myr is done with this weekly segment.
  20. Great post. (Late, I know). I needed to read this. I’m usually good with side characters and their development, but it’s something I’ve been struggle with in my current story. I need to spend a little time salt and peppering them. They have potential but they haven’t been marinated long enough. They’ll come together…
  21. I’m excited for this series. I barely paid attention to grammar when I was in grammar school.
  22. Work stuff, writers block. Just another Wednesday.
  23. Wow! This is awesome. I also wouldn't have guessed so many. I think it's great to see a list like this. Thank you for doing this.
  24. My house is lucky, so far. We're all vaxed and boosters, so hopefully when it hits, it will be like every other flu. Heck, maybe we had it and didn't know. Only time will tell. Glad your fever broke! Hopefully you'll be back on your feet soon.
×
×
  • Create New...