Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. I haven't read this story in over six months, maybe nine? I've been going back through and doing a once over (I'm not an editor but I'm doing my best!) before posting on GA. I'm on chapter six right now and I think you guys will like the next two chapters. Lot's happening!
  2. I hope this is a good thing, like, wow are there really amazing, level headed, committed men in this world? To which, I really hope so!
  3. Well, I think next chapter will be a very telling one. At the very least, a few things will come to light.
  4. I agree, too much detail becomes drag for me. Hopefully this isn't a problem. I'm not sure what I said but I guess we'll find out soon!
  5. You’re never too old to learn something. For example, I learned that, on Lee’s scale of one—to the most important thing in the world—spending time with hot men trumped buying furniture for work. A mistake I will never make again. Me being tricked into attending Penn’s birthday didn’t go over well. Lee threw a fit the only way he knew how, dramatically with a side of passive aggressive. By the end of the night I had promised, on the grave of every family member I loved, that I would never hangout
  6. Right now it’s every 3ish days. I personally hate waiting a week for a new chapter. Especially when there’s 13-15 chapters (or more). That’s a lot of months!
  7. You’d like that, wouldn’t you!
  8. I have to admit, it’s very hard to bite my tongue. I want go into detail about what happens and why, but I can’t, that would take away from the experience.
  9. Well thank you for the love. I stand corrected.
  10. I was behind where I wanted to be in my training schedule for the Seattle marathon but I wasn’t worried. I’d been running for years and could hold my own without much effort. Still, I wanted it to be my best time since it was a qualifying race for the Boston marathon. It didn’t matter. The time had come. I packed my stuff and started the drive to Seattle. I ended up making great time. Record breaking, even. But it came at a price. A rift between Lee and I. An hour before we were su
  11. Lincoln is the town Nash lives in lol. Paul’s still an ass. He has his reasons, which will come to light soon. Penn is odd/stand off-ish, reason which will also come to light, eventually.
  12. Well thank you. Didn’t realized missing me was an option. I almost didn’t post this story because I wasn’t sure anyone really cared lol
  13. Clubble was based to true events, except there was no Penn and crew. Luckily, it still ended well!
  14. I was nervous as I walked the street to Paul’s house. If I knew why there was tension, I probably wouldn’t have been so high strung. I was a fixer and I couldn’t fix this because I didn’t know what was broke. It was never like this before. When I first joined Yevo, Paul and I were close. He was excited for our partnership, and together, we dreamed up a vision for the mission. At some point in the last year, everything changed. Paul was full of contempt the moment he opened the door for
  15. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 1

    You're always so down about U-N-I. Seriously, love that story. So much better than some of the crap I read.
  16. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 1

    Love it here. Also, this story has a different tone and pace than the other two and I'm not sure how it would be received on LitE. I could post it anyway...hmm, I'm undecided
  17. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 1

    Never crossed mine either lol
  18. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 1

    I'd like to preface the story by saying that at no time during this story is there a threesome. During the beta phase, I had some people waiting for it. I guess the title implies more than one Knott brother. This is not the case. My apologies if you no longer want to read.
  19. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 1

    You didn't miss anything, I did. I ended up changing his name and must've missed that paragraph. Thank you for catching it.
  20. It was seven in the evening when I disengaged a cart from the row and began my route through the store. I can’t remember a single trip that didn’t result in running into at least one person I knew. Unlike Lee, who wanted to shop in peace and hated the fact I was always engaging with people, I looked forward to these little social trips. Even when I was on a mission for something quick like meat and cheese, ice cream, or bread and milk, I still found joy in interacting with people. I’m not im
  21. Nash Cushman had a good life. Nominated for 'Man of the Year, he had a good job, a great husband, and a community of people who loved him. Until he didn't. Through it all, life and love found a way. One man got what he never knew he wanted (or needed) while the other got the impossible.
  22. Thanks for reading! I'm so glad you enjoyed it.
  23. For clarification, was there something I could've done better? Sorry, I'm not sure I fully understand the comment (it's been a long day and my brain is fried!!)
  24. Thank you. As someone who really has no history in writing, it's always nice to know someone has enjoyed your work.
  25. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 30

    I’m so happy. Aria feels loved and wanted...being treated like a real person. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
×
×
  • Create New...