Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 2

    Woah. I think we're getting off on the wrong foot here.
  2. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 17

    But some of the comments at value to the story! In my opinion.
  3. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 2

    I was actually growing concerned because it was 10a her time and she still wasn’t responding to my text
  4. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 2

    Asa has a nice calm presence. A peace and inner strength. As a farrier, he knows how to handle animals. I think we found a perfect match for my Caleb.
  5. I agree. I would read it.
  6. First on 5.
  7. Seems tame!
  8. Million dollar personality
  9. 😂😂😂😂
  10. In-laws paying for everything. What’s the issue? 😉😉
  11. Hey… thanks for the compliment. I can’t let you guys see whats coming.
  12. Have I… created a monster? lol
  13. Great points. Valid.
  14. Assuming I make mistakes.
  15. To piggyback off this, it was the kids who demanded Perry's presence RIGHT NOW. Once they woke up, any hope of having a private conversation went out the window. What other choice did Kyan have? He did what he could, which is why he called Jed and Trudy, thus creating a safe and uninterrupted space for them to have the conversation they needed.
  16. I'm doing something right if I can elicit such different reactions from readers! Every person comes to the table with different insight.
  17. I'm not sure he needs to look at her through fresh eyes. He has his experience with her, which was largely good (even if we see flaws) but I he needs (and does now) need to understand that what he experienced with Dayna is not what everyone else, Perry in particular, has experienced.
  18. BUT WHAT GENRE DOES THIS BELONG TO? lol
  19. Sounds like Gracie
  20. And it's my FAVORITE THING
  21. I want to see Jessica's face when Perry is called Uncle Daddy Perry for the first time.
  22. Trying not to quote the entire chapter is such a compliment, thank you! lol.
  23. @kbois hmm.... interesting
  24. Some things really are that easy...
×
×
  • Create New...