Thank You Sir For Another Fine Chapter of Traveling Vets , I See Our Two Vets Are Having Quite The Extended Holiday at The Chester Zoo too . Now The Possibility of Spontaneous Parenthood Is Now About To Happen , Cannot wait for The Next Chapter LoL .
Devin’s family are shape shifters? The Reason for Their Moving and Loving a More Quiet Life . Is Devin one as well or just a carrier for the Gene, Will the Young Men meet a Young Female Couple Wanting Children too at Colorado State ? . Look Forward to the Next Chapter Sir .
Thank You Mark For This Latest Chapter , I Look Forward To Read What Is In Lady Kendal’s Will And Who The Beneficiaries Are . Thank You Again My Friend 😃
Hello GDANIEL ,
Thank You For This Very Intriguing Chapter , I Didn’t Date As I Attended An All Boys School Myself . Dan is A Healthy Young Man with an Overdose of Hormones Right Now , His Future Might Include Both Sex’s .
School Lunch was Included in Tuition Fees , We All Ate The Same Thing . They Had Salads For Those Watching Their Weight , I Just Asked For Double Portions on Entrees Like Salisbury Steak or Meatloaf Days Myself. Lunch Room Monitors Roamed The Dining Hall Keeping The Noise Down Somewhat . I Do Remember Two Food Fights in Those Six Years , The Culprit’s Had To Clean The Dining Hall for The Next 30 Days After Lunch as Well as Detentions to Make Up All Lost Class Time .
G.Daniel,
What an Emotional Rollercoaster of A Chapter Fine Sir , I Don’t No where to Start but Thank You ! . We All Look Forward To The Next Installment 🥹
I attended an All -Boys School , It was noisy in The School Dining Hall with All The Standard Cliques There . Day Students Vs Boarding, Jocks vs Academics ,Asst .Art Groupies & Band Kids . I Had/ Have Friends from All The Groups , ‘76-‘81 Years
Thank You WolfM for This Climactic Chapter , Wishing Seth a Speedy /Healthy Recovery Too . Me Thinks Randy & Skyler Might Become Friends with Benefits after Trevor Leaves 😍
It’s important to see what you are being taught sometimes when it comes to Historical Events , It makes a more lasting impression and in my case I wanted to study it more in depth. I went to Europe & Greece on a School Sponsored Trip between 8th/9th Grade,It made me appreciate all that I saw in person even more later in life . Armand & Colin are giving the Young Men / Boys such a Great Opportunity with All these Adventures. The Girls Will want their own soon enough lol
Thank You For Another Great Chapter , I Was Wondering What Trevor’s Wolf 🐺 is Thinking About All The Man/ Man Sex Going On LoL . Trevor Really Is A Really Good Financial Investigator , I Hope He Stays With Helping Packs Out With Financial Issues In the Future . I Look Forward To The Next Great Chapter WolfM .
Kelevra ,
That was one action filled chapter, Novo reliving past moments and popping back to the present . It almost sounds like Novo’s dad is an Alien ,But The Boys all see the Blue Lit Glowing Shield that Deflected the Bricks falling from the Mill . I was shocked that his Princess Bride book was found with the Coffee , We need Scully and Mulder’s Help Now LoL . Thank You again for this latest chapter,
John Celestre