Jump to content

Ticklishboy30

Author
  • Posts

    2,620
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ticklishboy30

  1. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    I've got more hotness planned for the next chapter.
  2. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    Sorry, @George Richard, didn't mean to leave you out. Thanks for the reaction.
  3. The suspense of waiting for something ticklish to happen was excruciatingly agonizing for the trapped blonde male. Every one of his nerve endings was on high alert, and his slightly bulging muscles twitched and quivered with every struggle and pull he made in his vain attempt to escape the shadow coils that kept him helpless. The cloak-veiled captor's forboding, husky chuckles made the blood flowing through his veins run cold as ice. When magic was used to remove the shoes and socks from hi
  4. @Lee Wilson You're amazing!
  5. These boys are so adorable. I love seeing them taking a chance on reach other. I just hope the older brothers don't get in the way of anything and cause issues. Pete seems like a decent kid, just horny. Awesome chapter, @Lee Wilson
  6. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 7

    I'm really glad to see your stories posted again.
  7. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    It's been a lot of fun working on this.
  8. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    He's an awesome and edgy superhero. Love my Daddy Chris.
  9. The sun was rising in the sky over Joy City. The pastel colors of pink, orange, and blue blended together, treating the early-rising and late-to-bed inhabitants to a brilliant art show to please their optical senses. One such early riser was the adorable journalist Charles Peterson, who was secretly Mr. Smiles, one of the city's most beloved and well-known superheroes. The Adonis' emerald green eyes sparkled because he was looking forward to an arranged, playful day with a fellow hero and one of
  10. This is collaborative effort with the amazing jojkk, he's posted on deviantart.com He was awesome enough to let me use his character, Mr. Smiles from his Superhero Tickles comic.
  11. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1 SO

    I'm in love with these families so far and can't wait to see what happens next. Awesome chapter as always, @Bill W.
  12. Ticklishboy30

    A Fresh Start

    Interesting I'm already in love with the characters. Hopefully, Leon will get over his slight homophobia and maybe be a good influence on Jeff.
  13. @Bry Bryant I sooo can't wait to see what happens.
  14. Amazing chapter. I felt the turmoil Bry is experiencing, and I love the balance between the playfulness and the serious emotional bonding that's bringing these guys closer together.
  15. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 32

    Aaron's lucky I'm not Jacob, I'd totally be tickling him for some of his antics.
  16. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 32

    I love the playful relationship between Jacob and Aaron. Their antics are awesome.
  17. I've been there with chapters running long and having to create a two or more part chapter.
  18. Holy fuckin' hot sensuous scenes, @Jeff Burton. The way you worded these indescribably perfect scenes is a visually, emotionally, mentally, and physically stimulating artistic masterpiece. I constantly had to remind myself to breathe as I found myself molded to your characters.
  19. @Jeff Burton
  20. You're welcome, @Tris.
  21. Jeff, I don't put in half the work you do in my stories. Personally, I couldn't care less how much time passes between an author's posts. I care more about the chapter's substance and spending time with characters I care about. Sometimes I can get three or more chapters out in a week and sometimes it takes me six months to a year between chapters. My excuse is really bad ADHD and writing myself into corners. You are awesome!
  22. This chapter is so heartbreaking and real. I could physically feel the pain and smallness Jaime feels under the weight of his father. Hopefully, he can find a way out of the abuse and hell he's living that won't lead to him being so crushed he commits suicide.
  23. @Jeff Burton, the way you express your character's emotional depth is exceptional. You create these amazing people with such realness that you could see yourself encountering them on any random day walking around town or an artsy outdoor mall. I love how Luca is taking his time immersing Jaime into his world and introducing him to his friends, and people who will help him grow as a person and in his creativity. Damn, I hope these two spend their lives together. They seem so good for each other. Thank you for giving us another amazing chapter.
  24. Ok, this is the first chapter I've read of this story. It's fucktabulously AMAZING!!! Your writing is incredible.
  25. This is the first chapter I've read of this story, and I'm already in love with these guys. It's awesome to see their shyness slowly give way to allow them to open up to each other for the support and much needed love they can provide one another. Awesome chapter @Jeff Burton.
×
×
  • Create New...