Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Aquinas Invites

    Double Concerto was the story that got me interested in your writing. I have loved this story too. This was a great way for me to start the day. I have a 10 hour flight in a few hours as I head back to work in the Middle East. You've just given me food for the journey. I hope new chapters emerge every now and then. ❤️
  2. Everything @Diogenes said. 💯 These men have really found the sweet spot. It's wonderful in its normalness.
  3. Doha

    Aquinas Frets

    Yes the fretting jumps right out at us!
  4. Doha

    Aquinas Remembers

    What a horrid time Aquinas has had all these years. As for Bro Dominic, he is exactly the kind of predator that has brought such shame and dishonor to the church and other institutions. These two men are going to heal one another. It's beautiful.
  5. Doha

    Aquinas Questions

    "blossomed into a shower of harmonic and melodic blooms, like a cherry tree in spring, like joy set to music". What a beautiful line!
  6. Doha

    Aquinas Reasons

    This is a delight to read. It is so good to be reading about mature men. And, yes Aquinas, this is definitely a date! ❤️
  7. Doha

    Aquinas Frets

    These two really are peas on a pod. I do hope they enjoy the bird watching and give each other the time and confidence to figure out what their attraction is and what it might be.
  8. Doha

    Aquinas Leaps

    I'm so glad to be reading this. I have loved your stories and don't know why this one escaped my notice. In any event, I couldn't be happier to be reading it now. I love the way the characters simply emerge and I feel like I am part of their lives.
  9. Doha

    Howloween

    Howloween is the 6th story in the Running with the Pack series. It is a delightful short story that leads up to the emergence of Randy's wolf. This is a tale that will uplift and inspire and leave you with a huge smile on your face.
  10. Doha

    Howloween 3

    I absolutely loved this story!
  11. Doha

    Howloween 2

    Very happy for Seth Excited for Randy Can't wait for the big shift.
  12. Doha

    Howloween 2

    Totally agree @WolfM. Seth would be all over that and he would probably be a cute little blonde wolf.
  13. Doha

    Howloween 1

    It is so nice to see more of Randy and Skyler. Randy is understandably worried about how his parents will react to him being in a relationship with a man. Let's see how that goes. I'm glad he has been turned and look forward to his wolf 🐺 emerging.
  14. Doha

    Higher Education

    Higher Education follows the story of Trevor Carlson who we first meet in Running with the Pack. This is heart-warming, exciting, sexy and beautifully written. It will raise a smile, shed a tear and get the heart racing in all kinds of ways. Higher Education is a winner!
  15. Doha

    Embers

    Embers is the 4thtnovel in the Running with the Pack series. Set in Australia it explores the disastrous wildfires that have periodically raged across the eastern seabord and adjacent hinterland. Brandon is our protagonist and besides fighting the fires as part of a lycan crew,earns to love his wolf in the process. A good binge read.
      • 1
      • Love
  16. Doha

    Chapter 21

    What a ride that was. I loved reading Trevor's story and can't wait to see how things work out for him, Skyler and Randy, not to mention Jayson.
  17. Doha

    Higher 20

    That has me in tears. Can't wait to read about Randy's turning.
  18. Doha

    Higher 19

    A great chapter with the 3 guys just having fun. This is what they needed. Trevor is setting the scene so that Randy and Skyler can later imprint. I'm stil hopeful that Trevor meets his true mate, who is also hopefully, big, muscle and hairy.
  19. Doha

    Higher 18

    This was a great chapter and soooo affirming for Seth. These guys are just lovely. I hope Randy goes for being turned.
  20. Doha

    Higher 17

    I'm delighted that Randy is back and eager to learn more. 😀
  21. Doha

    Higher 16

    And so we have another run in with the redoubtable Mr C. Hanger! I totally understand Randy's fear and disbelief. But, I think he will be back very soon. If anyone here can turn me, I'm ready.
  22. Doha

    Higher 15

    What a heartwarming chapter. I wonder what Aiden and Skyler talked about? 😉 Randy is fitting right in. Hopefully Thad is on the mend and the McKinney rogues are being reeled in.
  23. Doha

    Higher 14

    Trevor has been jnder immense stress and I think he is correct to question Aiden on the level of their physical presence with Pit River Pack. This Alpha away from home needs to end. Trevor wanting to turn Randy comes as no surprise. They have become very close and Randy is isolated from his friends. Pack life will be so good for him.
  24. Doha

    Higher 13

    Trevor has excelled himself in this emergency situation. Hats off to him. The way he continues to keep Randy in the loop speaks volumes.
  25. Doha

    Higher 12

    A major cliffhanger. Let's see how things go with Thad. Also how ill Seth get on? Perhaps Ethan can assist them both. He is Pit River Pack alpha after all.
×
×
  • Create New...