Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Tease

    Levi is a snake 🐍 and Dorian is being played and possibly poisoned.
  2. Doha

    I Accept

    Another great chapter. Dorian is going ro have his head spinning for a while as he comes to grips with the admin side of his knew role as Alpha and CEO. I wonder if Levi is rhe best person foe Beta. Let's see. I agree with the choice of enforcers.
  3. Doha

    So Say We All

    This was a great victory for Dorian, aided by 2 upstanding pack members. I am very interested to see how he established his leadership but also what led him to be the bully he became. I'm guessing the one poisoning him was family of the outgoing councilmen.
  4. Doha

    I Never Knew

    I must be getting old, because rhat brought tears to my eyes.
  5. Doha

    Preparations

    Dorian is doing a great job! 👍
  6. Doha

    Dark Days

    Well done Dorian! 👏 Somebody had to stand up to the remnants of the council busy bickering about who would be the next alpha.
  7. Doha

    Changing

    Well done Dorian. So we learn that he is a good guy who put his life in danger to shield the alpha. This says a lot about the man. That silver is going to create an issue for him.
  8. Doha

    Reflection

    An interesting choice of protagonist. I remember Dorian becoming a firm supporter of Ethan, Aiden and John. Let's see how his story goes. 🙂
  9. Doha

    Journal 20

    Your words resonate so loudly with me @Philippe. The errors of youth and the mirrors of maturity can be daunting.
  10. Doha

    Journal 20

    Chris has made amazing progress. His parents must be so proud of the man he has become. Ultimately, this exile achieved what it was intended to achieve - a period of time in which to reform and grow. Well done Chris. 👏
  11. Doha

    Journal 19

    So happy for Chris and Rory. Chris' life is taking shape, the way it was meant to.
  12. Doha

    Journal 19

    So happy for Chris and Rory. Chris' life is taking shape, the way it was meant to.
  13. Doha

    Journal 19

    So happy for Chris and Rory. Chris' life is taking shape, the way it was meant to.
  14. Doha

    Journal 18

    I'm so glad that this worked out for rhem, and Becca is going to be right there as their wing woman. 😆 maybe she will meet Trevor at some stage.
  15. Doha

    Journal 17

    It seems that Chris' exile has led the entire family to change and grow. I can't wait to see how it went with Rory.
  16. Doha

    Journal 16

    OK. I had thought it might be Kyle or even Cory. Nevertheless the scent is around Rory amd so Rory it is. Old man Hanson, however, does not seem charmed.
  17. Doha

    Journal 15

    For rhe first time in many years, Chris is enjoying his family. This is a very positive side effect of his exile.
  18. Doha

    Journal 14

    With Michael dead, perhaps Chris can heal more fully.
  19. Doha

    Journal 13

    Agreed!
  20. Doha

    Journal 12

    A powerful chapter with a deep sense of progress for Chris.
  21. Doha

    Journal 11

    Self-acceptance is one of rhe pillars upon which a happy and productive life rests. I hope Chris finds this.
  22. Doha

    Journal 10

    Chris continues to learn about true friendship especially as he worries about the attack on the Parker Valley Pack.
  23. Doha

    Journal 9

    Chris is learning about friendship and support. Kyle is being very good to him and between Kyle and Cory, Chris is starting to feel accepted.
  24. Doha

    Journal 8

    As Chris comes to terms with his past and where he is right now, he is learning to face reality, take accountability and soon he will start making amends.
  25. Doha

    Journal 7

    Chris learns a lot in this chapter. He experienced first hand a conversation with a lunis and found that the guy is normal. Kyle is an fascinating character who is taking an interest in Chris.
×
×
  • Create New...