Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Chapter 37

    A wonderful wedding and an offer of a surrogate. Lovely.
  2. And now I'm at 90°. 😊 😚
  3. And so it begins...
  4. Doha

    His Time To Look

    Interesting little show that could turn into more.
  5. Doha

    Morning View

    😆 the power just shifted a little.
  6. Doha

    He Took Them Off

    Both of them enjoyed it equally, I would say.
  7. I approve of a room with a view. Yes.
  8. Doha

    Chapter 36

    Agreed. I felt the same @Cane23.
  9. Doha

    Chapter 36

    I'm glad Jean-Pierre is still alive. I found him charming despite his villainous ways.
  10. Doha

    Chapter 35

    The case against Micheal presents no surprises, however, Jackie's response and the possibility of her killing him could give some complications to the outcome.
  11. Doha

    Cleveland Row

    It is wonderful to see George and his chums again. This government is no different others really. Move the blame and shift the shame. I can see the handsome young Granville entering the story at some stage and perhaps Mr Merry too. Inside plumbing is one of the best inventions ever tbh. Thank you for posting.
  12. Doha

    Chapter 34

    A brilliant conclusion to the counter attack. The packs involved are going to be gaining a large number of new wolves to strengthen them and to further build the pack economies. What has become of Jean-Pierre and what will become of Michael?
  13. Doha

    Chapter 33

    What a battle!!! Wow! Fire and Ice in both our hybrid alpha wolves. They become increasingly formidable. Now how will Michael be dealt with?
  14. Doha

    Chapter 32

    As @Al Norris and @raven1 have suggested, I think that the fireball Aiden launched is Erhan's gift to him, in the same way as Ethan's wold is Aiden's gift to him. This is getting interestinger and interestinger.
  15. Doha

    Chapter 30

    Ethan will find a way to locate Aiden I think. I'm also interested to see the extent of his powers this early in his experience. Aiden is being well treated and it puts an unusual spin on Jean-Pierre. I suppose if he wants to ransom Aiden it's better to keep him in good shape. I wonder if the Lycan Council will come up with something useful.
  16. Running with the Pack is surely one of the best stories on the GA site. Rhe writing is engaging amd we are drawn into the story, not simply as observers but as participants in the action. This is a must read regardless of whether you are a fan of the lycan genre or not.
  17. Well he certainly knows how to use toaster magic. Perhaps Danny is a Toaster Druid?
  18. Wolf in the City is an amazing story, not to be missed.
  19. Doha

    Chapter 29

    Wow, while we are focused on Erhan, Aiden is being kidnapped. I wonder if Ethan's powers will be able to locate him.
  20. Doha

    Chapter 28

    I'm glad the Solaris has been captured. Now how best to fool the attackers with fake info and coordinates being sent.
  21. Doha

    Chapter 27

    Ethan is becoming more and more powerful and the ferals are pouring in for healing. I hope they catch the intruder, Paul, before he has time to report back anything of significance to the attackers.
  22. Doha

    Chapter 26

    I think Ethan is not only an alpha wolf, with hybrid capabilities, but also a druid with power in all 4 elements as his markings showed. He is going to be utterly formidable alongside Aiden.
  23. Doha

    Chapter 25

    Amazing chapter. Darius and/or Ethan will digure out the Solaris in no time but I'm still interested in how this will unfold. As for Michael, the sooner he checks out the better.
  24. Doha

    Chapter 24

    And another feral is on its way. There is work for Ethan transforming them and for the pack in preparing for an attack.
  25. Doha

    Chapter 23

    This is going to get interesting. Aiden is the chosen successor to Alpha Stockdale. The feral are enroute and will be healed. Then everyone will know what has happened to Michael and also about the impending attack.
×
×
  • Create New...