Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,244
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Embers 8

    I'm glad Brandon is talking to his wolf. I hope this continues to develop.
  2. Doha

    Am I the Asshole?

    Lynton is intent on not understanding Alexander and not deviating from his misguided approach to Bradley. I think Alexander is right about Brad and Luke, and also right that if will never be Linton. Linton really needs to wake up now and consider his options going forward. He definitely feels the attraction to Alexander, but to explore that authentically, he needs to let go of the illusion of Brad.
  3. Doha

    Embers 7

    I agree with much of what you have said. I'm not warming to Brandon and not sure where it's going, but I've loved the other stories so I'm reading this one with interest.
  4. Doha

    Embers 6

    Brandon's wolf is really suffering being ignored amd locked away. I have to say I'm not a big fan of Brandon's. I'm not seeing the redeeming qualities yet.
  5. Doha

    Embers 5

    That fire was crazy. Years ago I visited the koala sanctuary in Brisbane. I was surprises at how heavy koalas are. Like little balls of lead. I'm worried about Libtons imprinted mate. I think he is going to be a widower.
  6. Doha

    Embers 4

    Brandon did well and is fitting in to the crew. I've been close to sugar cane fields burning and those flames reach about 40ft in height. I simply cannot imagine the inferno of something 3 or 4 times that height.
  7. Doha

    Embers 3

    Brandon and Luc are settling in well as partners in the fire crew. 🔥 The banter eases the tension of what is going on all around them.
  8. Doha

    Embers 2

    I found this chapter difficult to read. Brandon is going to have to work hard to get aligned with the humor of this group.
  9. Doha

    Embers 1

    OK. A good start. Brody's story reminds me somewhat of Ethan's.i wonder if he is mated to a wolf and if he has met his true or fated mate?
  10. Doha

    The Alpha

    The Alpha is the 3rd story in the Running with the Pack series. It follows the story of Dorian, Alpha of the Pit River Pack, who we first meeting at the Lycan Council conference in the first story. Filled with cliffhangers, twists and wow moments, The Alpha is a must read.
  11. Doha

    TA-Epilogue

    Everything he said. Everything!
  12. Doha

    TA-Epilogue

    Happily ever after. 💓 a classic bait switch move. But a very welcome one. I loved this story.
  13. Doha

    Last Words

  14. Doha

    Voice From The Grave

    Another cliffhanger! This is wild 😳
  15. Doha

    Unwelcome Guests

    OMG! Another cliffhanger and I'm no wiser than I was at the end of the last chapter.
  16. Doha

    Goodbye

    I think Ethan is about to have a Lazarus moment, or else Dorian is in an induced deep coma to expose Levi and Co.
  17. Doha

    Resolve

    Good grief! I'm hopeful that this 911 report is incorrect or Ethan and Aiden are enroute. Make haste!
  18. Doha

    Resolve

    WTF indeed!
  19. Doha

    Reflection

    😆 🤣 it's a brilliant story, so well written and captivating.
  20. Doha

    Full Circle

    Dorian and Karissa sitting in a tree... ❤️
  21. Doha

    Full Circle

    I'm delighted that we have got to the point of Dorian's helping. Hopefully it also allows him to have a clear mind as he considers the impact of the poisoning and the source of it. Who has benefitted from his incapacity? I look forward to seeing how he deals with Levi and rhe McKinley Clan.
  22. Doha

    Respect

    The poison is having a terrible effect on Dorian and Levi the Sly is ensuring rhat his family benefits at every turn. Despicable.
  23. Doha

    Triumph

    I have grown to like Dorian and dislike Levi. The cookies are rhw poison but is it Levi the Sly or the McKinley Clan that is behind it?
  24. Doha

    Tease

    Levi is a snake 🐍 and Dorian is being played and possibly poisoned.
  25. Doha

    I Accept

    Another great chapter. Dorian is going ro have his head spinning for a while as he comes to grips with the admin side of his knew role as Alpha and CEO. I wonder if Levi is rhe best person foe Beta. Let's see. I agree with the choice of enforcers.
×
×
  • Create New...