Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. That hadn't crossed mind but the secrecy if it certainly points that way @drsawzall.
  2. I am loving this story and the protagonists are great. Ludo needs to stop the naked horseplay though. If divorce is on the horizon and this came to light, Damian would not be allowed to stay with his dad. Crossing the Lines really is exploring several lines and beautifully written as always.
  3. Doha

    The Garden

    It certainly is an unequal marriage. Im sure Jackie is having a fling with German and doesn't want to settle into suburban domesticity. Ludo seems quite accepting of her selfish behaviour, perhaps compensating for his latent homosexuality which he senses but has not yet explored?
  4. Doha

    The Garden

    That is exactly what I'm thinking. That is arrest material these days. So silly.
  5. Doha

    The Last Party

    Exile on Mustique! 😃
  6. Crossing the Line is a thought-provoking story of two normal men living two normal lives. When their lives cross and they become partners, it is in the mundane everyday activities that we take delight, as we see our potential selves mirrored in the story. A fantastically engaging tale.
  7. What a though-provoking story of 2 normal blokes finding one another and making a life together. It is in the mundane that we so often find comfort and joy. I loved this. 😍
  8. Doha

    The Last Party

    Heyward had a good run but it seems to be over , however, I'm fairly sure he will live a life if glorious freedom on a beach in a tax haven somewhere and will more than likely make a comeback at some stage.
  9. A very pleasing outcome for Vaughan and a bit of fun for mother and Dan. Let's see how deeply troubled Heyward's financial situation is.
  10. I'm very glad that the hang was a success. Eventhough Vaugn was nor highly praised the envious arty crowd will remember who put it together. Also glad that our 2 blokes are going to move in together. The story is moving along nicely.
  11. It will be very interesting to see how Vaughn and Dan get on after the departure of Heyward. They are certainly much closer now. Let's also have fingers crossed about the gift/drawing. You just never know ....
  12. Good point @centexhairysub. Ecole could well have been sent on a smoke and mirrors errand for Mama. Stir the pot and see what floats to the top in the gossip chains.
  13. This chapter, superbly written, as they all have been, made me reflect on the loss of a child, perhaps the worst nightmare of any parent. We are seeing a much more human side of Susan, something lurking behind the Mrs Bucket facade we have seen up til now. A lovely chapter.
  14. Doha

    Little surprises

  15. Doha

    Little surprises

    That was a fantastic surprise. Greg is really becoming a centre of attraction. I hope he is on the mend though.
  16. They seemed to escape that encounter fairly easily. But I'm sure the expectation will pop up again.
  17. Back home, we would say "Don't shit on your own doorstep". Well things have got interesting very quickly.
  18. Doha

    Ercole Redux

    A fun and frisky chapter.
  19. I must confess that I'm enjoying the Greg and Len aspect to this story. Perhaps more than the Heyward saga.
  20. Doha

    Lunch and Tea

    The two old ladies were a lot of fun. A delightful chapter to read. Had me smiling and thinking of own grannies.
  21. Doha

    Repercussions

    I think I like Suki afterall. As for thw depth of Francis' financial troubles, we don't need to know that. What is clear though, is that underhanded dealings and shifty deals are going on. I hope Dan and Vaughn are not affected. But that would make for a boring story, so let's see how affected our dear author allows our heros to become.
  22. Doha

    Hermes

    I'm so glad to see Granger again. 😃 😊 A lovely interlude with his captain and onwards to Tallyrand. Granger and Caroline are getting onwell, and like others I worry that she will expect some kind of reconciliation, which Granger cannot give. Let's see how this unfolds.
  23. For len and Greg, walking out hand in hand WAS a victory. 👏 👏 👏 Heyward seems to be genuine in his concern about Greg and if they can use this as a means to creating the life they hope to have, then they should go for it.
  24. I loved coming back to this story after some time away. Bart and Vincent will need to be careful in their dealings with Heyward, although I think he has quite a soft spot for them.
  25. Doha

    Interlude

    That was the perfect airport pick up. Nothing spectacular, but Tom knew Mitch had eyes for him alone. ❤️
×
×
  • Create New...