Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,254
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Chapter 29

    The chemistry between these two is like fire and ice.
  2. Doha

    Chapter 28

    Yeah. That makes sense. He has been on the back foot for some time and receiving affection is something Tom doesn't know how to deal with nor whether to trust it.
  3. Doha

    Chapter 27

    That was a good "dad chat" from Mitchell and a very humble response from Tom.
  4. Doha

    Chapter 26

    A date in my room 🤣 😂
  5. Doha

    Chapter 25

    Yaaay. They are boyfriends. Let the fireworks begin.
  6. Doha

    Chapter 24

    But you continued writing and I'm glad to be binge reading now. Loving it.
  7. Doha

    Chapter 23

    Shower fun for sure.
  8. Doha

    Chapter 22

    So it's on the open now and they will come to terms with what it means. Their timing may differ but they will get there.
  9. Doha

    Chapter 21

    Lol. They liked it. I'm glad. 👍
  10. Doha

    Chapter 20

    Nope, I'm pretty sure Tom snuggles in.
  11. Doha

    Chapter 19

    Tay and Mitch are a great couple. I think Mitch is about 40 now.
  12. Doha

    Chapter 18

    A very moving chapter. I feel for Tom. Its wrong though that a minor should be with a 25 year old. As a parent I would have a heart attack.
  13. Doha

    Chapter 18

    No need to revisit it @Andr0geneIt works. Live by the sword, die by the sword type of stuff.
  14. Doha

    Chapter 17

    OMG. Trust gone. Yikes
  15. Doha

    Chapter 16

    I've been waiting for that first physical reaction and there we have it. Woo-hoo
  16. Doha

    Chapter 15

    That was nice. I'm glad Tpm seems to be softening up and the others are wisening up.
  17. Doha

    Chapter 14

    Tom is as stubborn as mule. He fits in perfectly 😆 🤣 😂
  18. Doha

    Chapter 13

    Kitt has figured Tom out. These two are going to establish a good friendship that may well lead on to something more.
  19. Doha

    Chapter 12

    That was 🔥 👌
  20. Doha

    Chapter 11

  21. Doha

    Chapter 11

    Well that was a humdinger. Several sore people will be lacking their wounds. Kit sure stands out as the sane voice. He has also made a very mature decision not to tell Tom's story.
  22. Doha

    Chapter 10

    That was quite a win for Kit, and ultimately for Tom too.
  23. Doha

    Chapter 9

    So Tom has probably been dealing with his sexuality as well as losing a partner and has had to do it secretly. And he's 17 or so. Wow.
  24. Doha

    Chapter 8

    Tom's situation gets increasingly mysterious. "Unimaginably sad".
  25. Doha

    Chapter 7

    Oil and water has nothing on these two.
×
×
  • Create New...