-
Posts
8,307 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
@Mark Ponyboy Peters seems to have the hang of this writing caper @Gary L. It must be all that fresh country air he is exposed to in inland NSW.
-
Methinks buttpussy, or bussy as I have seen it referred to, will definitely be on the menu again @drsawzall, in fact it may become the preferred "pussy option". I must say the text at the aftermath of sex had me a little worried though. Dinosaur that I am thought James must have gone home to shower considering he was sending a text, but then I remembered they were at his house. I find the concept of texting someone in the same room, house, sitting next to you in bed, a sad indictment of our species. In this scenario I found it "cold" to say the least.
-
Football and Dinner - 29 December
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Football and Dinner - 29 December
Or perhaps the great Earth, Wind & Fire? -
Football and Dinner - 29 December
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Football and Dinner - 29 December
What a transformation Russ has undergone during this visit to Con, Lisa and his nephews. Changes have been a long time coming, and these changes can primarily be attributed to his relationship with Brian, Gordon and his beloved young Toby. He has become so thoroughly likeable @Robert Hugill, perhaps your greatest "surprise" in all your stories published to date, certainly the character who has undergone the most significant growth, even moreso than Brian, Ralph, Vince and Gray. Such an enjoyable chapter. -
Football and Dinner - 29 December
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Football and Dinner - 29 December
@Robert Hugill was obviously listening to one of Kylie's many gems when he wrote this chapter @Gary L, specifically this little classic: -
Chapter 3: The truth comes out. How will Praveen take it?
Summerabbacat commented on vanalas's story chapter in Chapter 3: The truth comes out. How will Praveen take it?
What a hideous family. Emilia has either been drinking too much communion wine or she really has lost touch with reality completely. Her "heavenly father" may welcome her at the church door, but I am sure he would not want her to leave her brain outside. Granny, although not unpleasant, clearly needs to have her incontinence pads changed more regularly. She spends most of her time talking complete shit. Perhaps she and Emilia have been doing lines of coke together for too long and have literally blown their minds. Andrea is the spawn of the devil, amoebic dysentery, a putrescent discharge from any orifice, take your pick which one. She is a nasty, manipulative, spoilt millennial princess who should be poisoned slowly with RoundUp, such that she suffers a slow and excruciatingly painful death. Antonio, the best thing I can say about him is that Praveen's mother did the world a disservice when she rescued him when he was a child from being splattered by a semi-trailer. Why did she not leave well enough alone. Praveen is the only main character one can truly have any feeling of warmth and admiration for. He finds himself a pawn amongst the Gonzalez family. If his heavenly father has "arranged" this marriage for Praveen, then he, Praveen, should get a full refund, with interest, for having to tolerate these people. If I did not know any better, I would conclude Andrea was adopted at birth, and her birth mother was the vicious, venomous, vapid Veronica Monroe. You certainly know how to create characters we love to hate @vanalas. After only three chapters I loathe Andrea as much as Veronica. -
I have just re-read the comments made by @akascrubber @weinerdog as I did not notice his comment Martin may have been raped; this is what happens when I read and type on my mobile phone in bed, rather than my laptop at the dining table aka large sleeping/lazing platform for the cats. I can barely read what I have written on the phone as the font is so small and if I enlarge it the page goes skewiff and the expletives explode.
-
Another feather in your cap Mark "Agatha" Ponyboy Peters.
-
Chapter 8 - Back to Work
Summerabbacat commented on ChromedOutCortex's story chapter in Chapter 8 - Back to Work
I would certainly be pissed off with Dean if I was in Kris’ shoes @Davide; wary of him too, fearing he may become violent again. I would definitely give him a wide berth. -
A rather confronting chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters, revealing Rick’s gamut of emotions; profound sadness and loss, despair, and perhaps fear that he did not know Martin as well as he thought and/or guilt his own behaviour may have contributed in some way to Martin’s death. I imagine the latter emotion will have increased exponentially with the murder of Alexis, as it seems very likely the killer is someone who is either obsessed with Rick or who has a vendetta against him for some unknown reason. If the murderer is obsessed with Rick then it is highly possible Martin was raped before he was killed. I think it is possible it is a former classmate of Rick and Martin’s, or more likely a Brother from their high school, a Brother who may have been following Rick since he finished high school, the mysterious Mr X from Bondi Junction. Seriously suspenseful and intriguing @Mark Ponyboy Peters. I suggest Adam may be in danger if Mr X is stalking Rick as closely as he appears to be.
-
Kane oozes sexual confidence; quite remarkable given his once sexually conflicted father and frigid sociopathic mother. I wonder if he is in any danger from Lila, or is she merely a horndog like he is. Has Killian sorted out Noah’s attraction for him yet? Perhaps. Noah appears far more vulnerable than expected for one who was so cocky. False bravado perhaps. I’m keen for another murder @Josh Aterovis. Razi may have competition for victim now though. Dumpy Danielle would not be missed although she has not done anything yet warranting murder.
-
Chapter 8 - Back to Work
Summerabbacat commented on ChromedOutCortex's story chapter in Chapter 8 - Back to Work
It is clear I was totally wrong in my assessment Leah may have had an inkling Dean was also gay, or at least bi-curious. I wonder if she will confront him over what Tina saw or will she feign ignorance? I think the latter. Kris finally caught a well-deserved break in this chapter, apart from the assault by Dean. I wonder if he will confront Dean over what he did? Methinks he will not, and in his defence what would he achieve if he did. Dean’s violence surprised me @ChromedOutCortex; it seems he may be prone to committing the sins of his father. Very disappointing. -
Some Answers and More Questions
Summerabbacat commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in Some Answers and More Questions
“Oh, yes. That must have been my saving grace,” Danny said, grinning. “So, who told your parents about the guardian thing?” “Guess,” Vince said, grinning widely. “What, really? Are we playing games now?” “Why not? That’s what best friends do.” Yes, it was time for Danny to hear the whole story. One they’d both been part of even if one only unwittingly." Elvis? Dolly Parton? Cher? Miley Cyrus? If Theodore does not get some action soon with Jack and/or Vince, being a "ball licker" will be the least of his embarrassing habits. Watch out, you may need to resurrect that ark Jack and Vince. Just like Stevie Nicks Sara, Jack and Vince may find themselves "drowning in the sea of love". -
Thankfully James appeared to be at least almost "fleece-free" @drsawzall, unlike Dirty Declan. No surprises once that pucker playfully pulsated James' joystick juiced joyfully. At least he did not become all uptight about enjoying butt play. Who knows, maybe he might enjoy a good pegging.
-
Danielle - short, dumpy and bitchy, Tracy Turnblad with an attitude and without a sense of humour. I loved Killian's description that she had the "grace of a bulldozer". "Cringy" Craig - a much more pleasant person than "Dumpy" Danielle, he seemed to genuinely want to assist Killian with his investigation into Jake's change of circumstances and the reason for it. Kane had to grow up quick, it was a case of sink or swim growing up with his birthing vessel, the hideous skank Eve. Is she dead yet @Josh Aterovis? That event cannot occur soon enough, one murder you would not want to solve, in fact, give the murderer a medal. Noah is certainly presumptuous, and his vanity appears to have no boundary. Is he desperate to gather another "pair"? And what of Killian and Kane's woeful knowledge of "superhero" duos. They do not even have to travel far back in time. In my lifetime there have been many besides Batman and Robin. What of Bert & Ernie, Sonny & Cher or the Eurythmics. And who can forget the Captain & Tennille.
-
Agreed @Paladin. It was a short story which Ang Lee attempted to make into a full length movie. I was very disappointed with it, probably more so because I loved The Wedding Banquet (gay themed), The Ice Storm and Sense & Sensibility, all of which Ang directed magnificently. Contrary to all the movie "experts", I did not like Heath Ledger's performance at all as he mumbled constantly. Critical bitch that I am thought "surely there are other ways to portray angst and internalised homophobia" without mumbling the whole fucking time. I also thought there was only so many times I could watch sheep grazing on a hillside before it became somewhat boring, no matter how many different angles they were photographed from. I found it amusing when I left the cinema there were three gay gays a similar age to me who sat nearby and their reaction to the film was "way too long, bored shitless after a while".
-
My comments were largely in response to the comments made by Pacino and gay rights activists as noted above by @akascrubber. I did not think the film was exploitative or stigmatising; the brutality and indifference of the police towards gay men involved in the leather scene was I thought realistic, as they were a sub-group of a group i.e. gay men, who were already treated by many in the police force in the same manner. If I was involved in the leather community I may have felt differently. It was not a particularly good film though, but then I did not like Brokeback Mountain.
-
The "connection" I made too @CincyKris.
-
My only response to this, and it may be "blasphemous", but Jesus that is a bit "creepy".
-
I thought of the film Cruising whilst reading this chapter @Paladin, and your comment has made me think of it again. A very divisive film when released so I have read. I did not see it until many years later and did not find it "politically challenging" as many purportedly did when it was released, but the times were different when it was released.
-
Damn! I thought I was so "clever" to have even known (I had to confirm it though) there were purportedly 12 disciples, and then to "discover" the casting out demons bumph. It's all bloody Primrose's fault; she has got me thinking of existentialism and Machiavellian motivations (and I have fuck all understanding of either, they just "sound" impressive).
-
I forgot to comment @Mark Ponyboy Peters regarding the significance, if any, of the murderer stabbing Alexis 13 times. I don't know if it is a "Catholic thing" or a "religious thing", but is 13 significant because Jesus purportedly chose 12 disciples to have the authority to cast out demons?
-
A man of few words @Mark Ponyboy Peters or was this one of Primrose's offerings, LOL?
-
🔥🔥🔥🔥🤮🤮🤮🤮💩💩💩💩
-
I must say this scared the bejesus out of me @Josh Aterovis. I am frightened of birds, and pigeons are particularly "creepy". I woke about 3 am and checked on GA on my phone and saw this comment. My heart started racing and I had to give myself a good talking too before I was able to get it to slow down. I had a bit of fever when I woke which did not help matters, and I completely missed it, until now, that you had posted this because I had mentioned "bird woman". Just watching it again now and I can feel my heart starting to speed up a little. It is fucking creepy.
