-
Posts
8,301 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
In backless leather chaps, leather harness and a leather cap, all faux leather though please. And this little ditty, especially for Joe, to hump and grind to on the float @Gary L. I do not trust him though; I think he might be the bent cop or even the killer, a closet case rejected by young good looking guys so he kills them. I had a sense Alexis was going to "surface" from Sydney Harbour @Mark Ponyboy Peters, the word surface suggested "water" to me. Like @centexhairysub, I have to wonder if Alexis' murder is linked to Martin's murder. If not, it is a big coincidence. And is Jarvis' linked in any way to the murders? I don't think he is, but Mr X from Bondi Junction certainly might be. Shane needs to be relocated and quickly, preferably with Jimmy, the "other" Jimmy, not Jimmy Tan. Speaking of Jimmy Tan, he sounds very amusing, but his perpetual state of "up" may wear thin after a while. No surprises @Mark Ponyboy Peters. @Summerabbacat loved much of the trashy Euro-disco from the 1990's like this song. Snap, La Bouche, Culture Beat, 2 Unlimited, The Real McCoy, Army Of Lovers, Cut 'N' Move and JX, to name but a few; and absolutely hated fucking grunge 🤮🤮🤮🤮. I am nothing, if not a stereotype.
-
Chapter 6 - Morning After
Summerabbacat commented on ChromedOutCortex's story chapter in Chapter 6 - Morning After
"Leah gave a small, knowing smile. “I’m telling you, he’s gay. Not that it matters he’s such a sweet guy. I just hope he finds someone. Might be tough around here.” The girls nodded, their chatter softening into thought. Leah went back to wiping down the counter, glancing once more through the window. She sighed quietly. “Yeah,” she murmured to herself, “tough around here.” Has Leah had an epiphany, a realisation that Dean too is gay, or at least questioning? I won't be surprised if she has, and equally won't be surprised if she attempts to do a little matchmaking between Kris and Dean. Hopefully Kris' mother has not had another accident, or worse still perished. When reading this chapter I thought of many of the gorgeous, melancholic songs released by the fabulous Lana Del Rey in recent years. For some reason this one stuck with me for this chapter. -
After this chapter your moniker has reverted to the Baltimore Bamboozler @Josh Aterovis. I was certain the man in the photo with Jake was the killer, but then again perhaps it is. The question I have now after this revelation is, who took the photograph and where was it taken? I don't recall it being mentioned it was a selfie, so presumably someone took the photograph. Perhaps the photographer was Paul. Undoubtedly @drsawzall. I agree with @Philippe; there is almost certainly some high ranking public officials and other prominent, wealthy and influential members of society, who will have their tentacles in the widespread corruption, and their testicles "in" a discreet and discerning gentleman courtesy of The Drake Group. Perhaps Paul became a little too well acquainted with the private affairs of one such person, and for that paid with his life. Very, very intriguing @Josh Aterovis. This story could well be your magnum opus, your The Murder of Roger Ackroyd, your Bohemian Rhapsody, your Serial Mom, Cry-Baby or Hairspray.
-
@centexhairysub's review of this story made me shed a tear (or more) almost as much as the concluding chapter of this entertaining and enriching story from @Robert Hugill. The tears were a mixture of sadness and joy, sadness the story had finished, joy that I had read another Hugill. I have enjoyed all of Robert's stories published on GA to date, but in the words of my fellow Hugillite, @Gary L, this one well may be Robert's best, in fact, I think it is. It was a privilege to read this beautifully written story. Very highly recommended.
-
Coningham’s gay commune
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Coningham’s gay commune
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭I know you warned we faithful it was going to happen, this was to be the last chapter, but I hoped for a miracle. Alas it was not to be. I could not have envisaged when this story began that Gray, Vince, Peter, Matt and Freddie would become the endearing characters they have. @Gary L made the comment in the previous chapter that this story may well be one of your very best @Robert Hugill, and lo and behold, I think he is right. This concluding chapter completed the arc for Gray and Vince. The two have grown to genuinely admire and care for each other, taking an interest in each others' lives and welfare, encouraging each other and gladdened by each others' achievements and happiness. For me this was this story's greatest strength and appeal. A truly outstanding work @Robert Hugill.- 16 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
"The dog whimpered quietly as his eyes tracked his boy moving down the street fifty yards from the unmaintained hedgerow he had collapsed into hours earlier. He didn’t know anything about anatomy or physiology, but if he had, he would have understood that three broken ribs and a hairline fracture in his humerus were why walking and barking seemed all but impossible now that the adrenaline of the fight had worn off. As badly as he wanted to be with his boy, the pain of moving anchored the animal firmly in place." I wish Small Fry had bitten Hosea in his nether regions rather than, or better still in addition to, his leg @drsawzall. I just hope Elisha gets to say goodbye, or better still, Small Fry's injury forces Elisha to reassess his impending suicide. Elisha's love for Small Fry and the companionship Small Fry has provided may be sufficient to stop the deed being done, for at least long enough for Marcus and Joshua to stage an intervention.
-
Sadly I do not think you are @VBlew. @empath warned us of "suicide" in the story level note, and Elisha's comments are certainly suggesting he is at least contemplating suicide, with this comment virtually confirming it: “I’m not nearly as good a friend as he is,” Elisha’s voice dropped to little more than a whisper. “I just hope he somehow understands how much he has meant to me.”
-
Yes, yes, yes @drsawzall. My sentiments perfectly expressed by your good self. The moment that man threatened Small Fry my temper flared and my heart raged with murderous thoughts.
-
@drsawzall, the Messiah of Massachusetts.
-
The precis reads: "What can I say? I think this one has it all really. Romance! Sex! Action! Suspense! Murder! Rent boys! Bent cops! Politicians on the take! And more!" Well we now know what at least one of the "And more!" is @Mark Ponyboy Peters. A member of The Partridge Family has made an appearance. I don't think he will be singing I Think I Love You to Helen anytime soon though. Shane "Legless" Leggatt has been a victim of the cruelty of Jarvis, the pimp with a passion for roughing up his merchandise. He is either a very stupid man, or he caters to a market which likes it boys to enjoy being roughed up a bit. I am inclined to agree with @centexhairysub. I think Shane's earlier visitors may have also been cops, bent cops on Jarvis' payroll. Shane described one of them as a "slimy wog lookin' dude". I wonder if that might have been Joe Benevetti. What do you think @weinerdog? ‘I’m not sure,’ she replied. ‘But I guess he’ll surface when he’s good and ready. Randy bastard probably scored last night, or something." Surface, an interesting choice of words there @Mark Ponyboy Peters. I have to wonder if Alexis has been murdered and dumped in the harbour, from which his body will "surface" at some point in the future. The only thing which may save him are shoulder pads. "The Alexis" was very fond of shoulder pads, but then it was the 1980's.
-
Chapter 10: A chance too late!
Summerabbacat commented on vanalas's story chapter in Chapter 10: A chance too late!
Veronica and humility? I doubt it @Seraph28. It is not a word in her vocabulary. I don't imagine she would change one iota. Her "misfortune" in life would be the result of others mistreating her, besmirching her good name, ungrateful hellions. Long and slowly may she decay. @vanalas certainly fooled me with that one. The biggest shock that Papa Flores was in fact still alive. I was very happy with the River/Zayn reunification too. Harry became the prison cumdump, a role he relished so much he is now a permanent fixture at the local Adult Store gloryholes. -
Chapter 10: A chance too late!
Summerabbacat commented on vanalas's story chapter in Chapter 10: A chance too late!
“Coward,” she hissed, her lips curling. “You’re such a damn coward, Adrian. I can’t believe you’re my son. You—” her voice cracked, and her breathing quickened. “I should’ve aborted you the day that useless fool of a father left me!” Just when I thought Veronica (I have reverted to calling her this rather than Cobwebs) could sink no lower, she uttered the statement above. She truly has no redeeming qualities at all. The only thing which will ever improve her is a coffin. When her time arrives, perhaps she can be disposed of in the dumpster at the fast food drive-thru she works at, rather than wasting money and resources (the materials the coffin is made of) on a coffin. The slap, firstly from Leonardo, and secondly from Elena, were moments to treasure. The slap from Elena was particularly enjoyable and the venom of her words, priceless. And then, the presence of the police to remove Veronica and take her to prison, at the behest of Leonardo; I was almost delirious with joy. It is a wonder @vanalas and @Seraph28 you young lads did not hear my shouts of joy from Australia all the way over there on the African continent. Little did I know though the ecstasy had not finished. Nirvana was reached with the event which occurred 2 years later when: "Then— “Uh, excuse me, sir… your order?” The voice jolted them apart, both breathing heavily. Zayn turned sharply toward the window, his eyes lingering on River’s lips longer than he intended before fumbling for words. “I—uh, sorry—uh—” But the rest of his sentence died on his tongue. The woman at the window wasn’t just anyone. She had a scarf covering her head, no makeup, her skin bare and dotted with small pimples. She looked pale and thinner than he remembered, thinner than the beauty standards that she used to talk about. Yet those eyes—those sharp, once-proud eyes—were unmistakable. “Veronica?” he breathed." The absolute pinnacle of this story, the reduction in Veronica's circumstances, her ongoing rejection by her family, her physical deterioration with her "beauty" fading to match the ugliness of her character. Veronica is 💩💩💩💩, great steaming piles of it. A "human" cowpat. I thought Leonardo a little cruel to let Zayn suffer for two years, pining for River. I was very pleased to observe Leonardo had employed River, just as I hoped he might. Spectacular story @vanalas. You just may be the Aaron Spelling of Nigeria. Groom for Rent, Dynasty without shoulder pads. Veronica, a super bitch with far fewer husbands and lovers than Alexis Morel Carrington Colby Dexter Rowan ever had (that should tell us how totally undesirable she was). -
Chapter 5 - First Date
Summerabbacat commented on ChromedOutCortex's story chapter in Chapter 5 - First Date
"Fix cars, drink beer, fix more cars" with an occasional meaningless fuck with a woman, appears to be the extent of Dean's life. It also appears his self-esteem, likely battered by his deceased father, believes this is all he deserves. Perhaps Leah will be Dean's "catalyst for cock" @CincyKris. She may recognise a longing in him for something she cannot possibly deliver and encourage him to explore this with Kris. The town in which this story is set @ChromedOutCortex almost has a life force of its own, and it ain't a positive one. Bleak, bleak, bleak. A wasteland of limited opportunities vocationally, emotionally and sexually. -
I seem to recall Josh is a self-made man, his business has been very successful. This does not of course mean he may not have received money from his father, but it would have to have been given by stealth as the Cuntess would not have approved of such generosity. Money from his grandfather is entirely different of course. Peter Motts may have given him money to spite his daughter, whom he had come to dislike.
-
"I sped all the way to Amalie's House and burst through the door." @drsawzall will not be pleased to read this @Josh Aterovis. At least the chapter was red-herring free though, or at least appears to have been. Steve's awkward discussion with Killian regarding safe sex was most amusing. I have to congratulate Killian, he took it all in the manner it was intended, becoming only slightly embarrassed, but without any snarky attitude. I had a slight moment of concern when Micah and Killian arrived at Inferno. I guess I am still waiting for the moment when Micah reveals his true colours, when he releases his inner-Caitlin. I don't really expect this will happen, but stranger things have happened in the life of Killian Kendall.
-
Does not surprise me. I only ever saw a few episodes as I am not sure it was shown on TV in the rural Australian town I grew up in. Jaclyn Smith became more beautiful as she aged, Kate Jackson was attractive too, rather "sporty" looking, but Farrah Fawcett was phenomenal. The red swimsuit poster was stunning, very naturally beautiful, with no visible "cosmetic refreshment".
-
I won't be at all surprised if there is at least one relative of Darren's who will be a homophobic, anti-Hispanic, right-wing, wacko hell bent on ensuring the estate goes to a good God-fearing, gun-totin, faggot-hatin', Republican. After all, we have to have someone to detest. LOL.
-
It is always a joyful experience to visit Wilsonalandia, even with the occasional homophobe, psychopath, murderous parent(s), oversexed teen bimbo (think Marie Louise and Sandy Hairston) or devastating toxic cloud. LOL. A wonderful start with a cosmetic refreshment only enhancing this story, with no botox, fillers or collagen in sight. True beauty @Lee Wilson, with no trout pouts or Brazilian butt lifts.
-
I liked it too, especially Sue Ellen.
-
A number of years ago I bought all 9 seasons on DVD (heavily discounted). It has mostly not aged well, but certain scenes, such as this one, still hold appeal. I used to think Jeff Colby was such a stud when I was a teen and into my 20's. The show would have bombed completely without Alexis.
-
Or same Cat-time, same Cat-channel. Like a pair of female mud-wrestlers. LOL. I wonder if the scene might get Helen's juices flowing?
-
Joe, the bent cop perhaps? Or a self-hating closet case? Or is he just an arsehole who can dish it out but cannot take it. My senses are warning me Rick should not trust him, and he should definitely avoid being left alone with him. Alexis is missing. He is either murder victim # 1 as @centexhairysub and @weinerdog suspect, as do I, or he has been in a cat-fight with Krystle. Check the Boy Charlton swimming pool, or any hotel where they sell champagne by the barrel. Is Rick's reluctance to move in with Adam related to Martin's murder, or has there been a more recent event in his private life which has caused him angst. And what of the "staring man" at Bondi Junction station whom Rick thinks he has seen before. Was it perhaps Midge Ure, Warren Cann, Chris Cross or Billy Currie? No, methinks it was someone else, but was he from Vienna or Caesar's (Seizures) perhaps? Who is he, @Mark Ponyboy Peters.
-
Like their "cousin" the Wagon Wheel, the Mint Slice is a "slimmed down" version of its former voluptuous self. I am rather partial to both, but do not buy them anymore as I have type 2 diabetes, for which I take no medication and have well under control.
-
The Dynamics of Attraction
Summerabbacat commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in The Dynamics of Attraction
Jack's irreverence, his lack of fear of Cassandra, and his complete lack of respect for and subservience to Theo's delusional alpha status is "making my little thing hard". LOL. I must say though @Laura S. Fox, Jack's sexual immaturity is very surprising, but then again this is fiction so believability should not be of primary concern. Jack called Theo out on his rudeness once again and once again it made no difference. I hope there comes a time when Theo does try to be a little kinder to others, particularly if he wants to start a pack of his own again. His cock may be impressive, but complete cockiness will not win him any friends, which he will need if his delusions of grandeur are to be become anything but.- 17 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Family Matters - 25 & 26 December
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Family Matters - 25 & 26 December
I rather like Lisa's irreverent sense of humour, which also appears to appeal to Russ. "Lisa gave her husband a bright smile. “That she was an absconding criminal, that she doesn’t exist, stole someone else’s identity to flee the island and take advantage of the confusion of war.” It appears the discussion of their throuple, its importance to each and in what direction it is heading, if any, is an agenda item for discussion when Russ, Brian and Gordon return home. I think for all three, its importance to Toby is something they will address too as Russ is an integral part of Toby's life and vice versa. "Gordon had a wry smile on his face. But was it Russ’ imagination that there was a tension, too? Did it matter? They’d never talked about being exclusive, but that didn’t mean people wouldn’t jump to conclusions. Damn the video; it would be easier face-to-face. “I bloody hope so. For a start, I’ve no idea what Cathal looks like. And on a purely practical level, I don’t think I’m up to anything energetic. Also, I like to think that you two might be waiting for me when I get back, and that’s good enough for me.” >That’s what we thought. Look, this isn’t the time or place, but Brian’s been worried. >We’ve been worried. >That you’d limit yourself because of us. “I’m more than content. We need to have a proper discussion, but as far as I’m concerned, you are my primary concern. You’re friends, close friends, and …” He gave what he hoped was a leer. “I can’t wait to get home, and feel each of you or both of you inside me. More than once.” Another lovely chapter @Robert Hugill.
