Jump to content

Summerabbacat

Members
  • Posts

    8,315
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Summerabbacat

  1. “Coward,” she hissed, her lips curling. “You’re such a damn coward, Adrian. I can’t believe you’re my son. You—” her voice cracked, and her breathing quickened. “I should’ve aborted you the day that useless fool of a father left me!” Just when I thought Veronica (I have reverted to calling her this rather than Cobwebs) could sink no lower, she uttered the statement above. She truly has no redeeming qualities at all. The only thing which will ever improve her is a coffin. When her time arrives, perhaps she can be disposed of in the dumpster at the fast food drive-thru she works at, rather than wasting money and resources (the materials the coffin is made of) on a coffin. The slap, firstly from Leonardo, and secondly from Elena, were moments to treasure. The slap from Elena was particularly enjoyable and the venom of her words, priceless. And then, the presence of the police to remove Veronica and take her to prison, at the behest of Leonardo; I was almost delirious with joy. It is a wonder @vanalas and @Seraph28 you young lads did not hear my shouts of joy from Australia all the way over there on the African continent. Little did I know though the ecstasy had not finished. Nirvana was reached with the event which occurred 2 years later when: "Then— “Uh, excuse me, sir… your order?” The voice jolted them apart, both breathing heavily. Zayn turned sharply toward the window, his eyes lingering on River’s lips longer than he intended before fumbling for words. “I—uh, sorry—uh—” But the rest of his sentence died on his tongue. The woman at the window wasn’t just anyone. She had a scarf covering her head, no makeup, her skin bare and dotted with small pimples. She looked pale and thinner than he remembered, thinner than the beauty standards that she used to talk about. Yet those eyes—those sharp, once-proud eyes—were unmistakable. “Veronica?” he breathed." The absolute pinnacle of this story, the reduction in Veronica's circumstances, her ongoing rejection by her family, her physical deterioration with her "beauty" fading to match the ugliness of her character. Veronica is 💩💩💩💩, great steaming piles of it. A "human" cowpat. I thought Leonardo a little cruel to let Zayn suffer for two years, pining for River. I was very pleased to observe Leonardo had employed River, just as I hoped he might. Spectacular story @vanalas. You just may be the Aaron Spelling of Nigeria. Groom for Rent, Dynasty without shoulder pads. Veronica, a super bitch with far fewer husbands and lovers than Alexis Morel Carrington Colby Dexter Rowan ever had (that should tell us how totally undesirable she was).
  2. "Fix cars, drink beer, fix more cars" with an occasional meaningless fuck with a woman, appears to be the extent of Dean's life. It also appears his self-esteem, likely battered by his deceased father, believes this is all he deserves. Perhaps Leah will be Dean's "catalyst for cock" @CincyKris. She may recognise a longing in him for something she cannot possibly deliver and encourage him to explore this with Kris. The town in which this story is set @ChromedOutCortex almost has a life force of its own, and it ain't a positive one. Bleak, bleak, bleak. A wasteland of limited opportunities vocationally, emotionally and sexually.
  3. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 2

    I seem to recall Josh is a self-made man, his business has been very successful. This does not of course mean he may not have received money from his father, but it would have to have been given by stealth as the Cuntess would not have approved of such generosity. Money from his grandfather is entirely different of course. Peter Motts may have given him money to spite his daughter, whom he had come to dislike.
  4. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 17

    "I sped all the way to Amalie's House and burst through the door." @drsawzall will not be pleased to read this @Josh Aterovis. At least the chapter was red-herring free though, or at least appears to have been. Steve's awkward discussion with Killian regarding safe sex was most amusing. I have to congratulate Killian, he took it all in the manner it was intended, becoming only slightly embarrassed, but without any snarky attitude. I had a slight moment of concern when Micah and Killian arrived at Inferno. I guess I am still waiting for the moment when Micah reveals his true colours, when he releases his inner-Caitlin. I don't really expect this will happen, but stranger things have happened in the life of Killian Kendall.
  5. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 16

    Does not surprise me. I only ever saw a few episodes as I am not sure it was shown on TV in the rural Australian town I grew up in. Jaclyn Smith became more beautiful as she aged, Kate Jackson was attractive too, rather "sporty" looking, but Farrah Fawcett was phenomenal. The red swimsuit poster was stunning, very naturally beautiful, with no visible "cosmetic refreshment".
  6. Summerabbacat

    Moving In

    I won't be at all surprised if there is at least one relative of Darren's who will be a homophobic, anti-Hispanic, right-wing, wacko hell bent on ensuring the estate goes to a good God-fearing, gun-totin, faggot-hatin', Republican. After all, we have to have someone to detest. LOL.
  7. It is always a joyful experience to visit Wilsonalandia, even with the occasional homophobe, psychopath, murderous parent(s), oversexed teen bimbo (think Marie Louise and Sandy Hairston) or devastating toxic cloud. LOL. A wonderful start with a cosmetic refreshment only enhancing this story, with no botox, fillers or collagen in sight. True beauty @Lee Wilson, with no trout pouts or Brazilian butt lifts.
  8. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 3

    I liked it too, especially Sue Ellen.
  9. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 3

    A number of years ago I bought all 9 seasons on DVD (heavily discounted). It has mostly not aged well, but certain scenes, such as this one, still hold appeal. I used to think Jeff Colby was such a stud when I was a teen and into my 20's. The show would have bombed completely without Alexis.
  10. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 3

    Or same Cat-time, same Cat-channel. Like a pair of female mud-wrestlers. LOL. I wonder if the scene might get Helen's juices flowing?
  11. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 3

    Joe, the bent cop perhaps? Or a self-hating closet case? Or is he just an arsehole who can dish it out but cannot take it. My senses are warning me Rick should not trust him, and he should definitely avoid being left alone with him. Alexis is missing. He is either murder victim # 1 as @centexhairysub and @weinerdog suspect, as do I, or he has been in a cat-fight with Krystle. Check the Boy Charlton swimming pool, or any hotel where they sell champagne by the barrel. Is Rick's reluctance to move in with Adam related to Martin's murder, or has there been a more recent event in his private life which has caused him angst. And what of the "staring man" at Bondi Junction station whom Rick thinks he has seen before. Was it perhaps Midge Ure, Warren Cann, Chris Cross or Billy Currie? No, methinks it was someone else, but was he from Vienna or Caesar's (Seizures) perhaps? Who is he, @Mark Ponyboy Peters.
  12. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 16

    Like their "cousin" the Wagon Wheel, the Mint Slice is a "slimmed down" version of its former voluptuous self. I am rather partial to both, but do not buy them anymore as I have type 2 diabetes, for which I take no medication and have well under control.
  13. Jack's irreverence, his lack of fear of Cassandra, and his complete lack of respect for and subservience to Theo's delusional alpha status is "making my little thing hard". LOL. I must say though @Laura S. Fox, Jack's sexual immaturity is very surprising, but then again this is fiction so believability should not be of primary concern. Jack called Theo out on his rudeness once again and once again it made no difference. I hope there comes a time when Theo does try to be a little kinder to others, particularly if he wants to start a pack of his own again. His cock may be impressive, but complete cockiness will not win him any friends, which he will need if his delusions of grandeur are to be become anything but.
  14. I rather like Lisa's irreverent sense of humour, which also appears to appeal to Russ. "Lisa gave her husband a bright smile. “That she was an absconding criminal, that she doesn’t exist, stole someone else’s identity to flee the island and take advantage of the confusion of war.” It appears the discussion of their throuple, its importance to each and in what direction it is heading, if any, is an agenda item for discussion when Russ, Brian and Gordon return home. I think for all three, its importance to Toby is something they will address too as Russ is an integral part of Toby's life and vice versa. "Gordon had a wry smile on his face. But was it Russ’ imagination that there was a tension, too? Did it matter? They’d never talked about being exclusive, but that didn’t mean people wouldn’t jump to conclusions. Damn the video; it would be easier face-to-face. “I bloody hope so. For a start, I’ve no idea what Cathal looks like. And on a purely practical level, I don’t think I’m up to anything energetic. Also, I like to think that you two might be waiting for me when I get back, and that’s good enough for me.” >That’s what we thought. Look, this isn’t the time or place, but Brian’s been worried. >We’ve been worried. >That you’d limit yourself because of us. “I’m more than content. We need to have a proper discussion, but as far as I’m concerned, you are my primary concern. You’re friends, close friends, and …” He gave what he hoped was a leer. “I can’t wait to get home, and feel each of you or both of you inside me. More than once.” Another lovely chapter @Robert Hugill.
  15. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 2

    I wish wholeheartedly I could share your youthful faith in humanity @empath (and I am not dissing you because of your age), but alas I cannot. “If your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life lame or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the everlasting fire. If your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire.” As if this bullshit is not bad enough, there was this pronouncement from Elisha which sealed the deal, his father is delusional, cruel and ultimately as heinous as the Cuntess of Chicago and Marcus' father. “Can you keep Fry, ah, I mean Speed with you? Dad would flip if I came home with a dog. He doesn’t know I’ve been sneaking him scraps or that he’s living in the shed.” Humans who are cruel to or neglectful of animals are scum, those who use their make believe entitlement they have a "special relationship" with God and are therefore superior, are double scum, the scum that is on the arsehole of scum. I will freely admit I am completely bigoted when it comes to humans like this, I fucking hate them with a passion. I would not raise a finger to help them if they were drowning, caught in a house fire, being attacked by a polar bear/wolf/bear. Now that I have vented, I must praise your work again @empath, even though it has incited the "violent, vengeful, vegetarian" in me. I don't know why this is so, but this chapter finally extinguished any sympathy I had remaining for John Renkin. I had previously felt sympathy for him because he too was raised by religious zealots and he has paid the price with an unhappy life, but he has done fuck all to help his children to protect them from their "mother". Mary is fortunate in that she had the strength of character to defy the Cuntess, but Joshua has been left scarred by her.
  16. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 2

    OMG @HARRYWALTER. We could be "twins" as our opinion on organised religion so closely aligns. LOL.
  17. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 68

    Trevor's request was somewhat unusual, but Calvin embraced it anally with relish and zest. I hope this ongoing regular sex with very well endowed guys does not cause him to lose any of his muscular elasticity (is that the right word, I am not sure). Trevor sure is one smooth talker, although he appears to be genuine in his appreciation of Calvin's talents and persona.
  18. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 16

    I forgot to comment on another guest appearance by Tim Tams @Paladin. I had another dark chocolate one recently and must confess I thoroughly enjoyed it. I still don’t care for the original Tim Tams nor any of the other more recent flavours, but could so easily become gluttonous for the dark chocolate ones. Best not to tempt fate.
  19. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 16

    Oh fuck, I so did not see that coming @Paladin. I suspect Daniel may be far more traumatised than what he is even aware of, hence the flashback out of the blue. Could this be the start of more to come? The only saving grace is he now has family to support him through what will be a difficult time until all those directly involved in the paedophile ring are convicted and sentenced. Hopefully their conviction and sentencing will afford both Daniel and Joshua some comfort, but I dare say they will need ongoing support for some time to come.
  20. Sade have been very popular in my homeland of Australia from the release of their first album onwards. Not a singles band, their albums have always sold well and have usually been well received by critics too.
  21. I guess for my generation (60+) she is well known, but for younger generations perhaps not given she has only released 2 albums in the last 25 years. Stunning voice, stunning beauty and a very supportive mother.
  22. Nigeria "gave" the world Sade, and for that I am grateful.
  23. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 1

    Having grown up in a religious household myself, I have no patience for, or tolerance of, zealots like Hosea Crenshaw. Whilst he may not be subjecting his son to physical abuse, which remains to be seen, his authoritarian insistence his son follows his dogmatic and intransigent religious beliefs, is a form of child abuse. Frankly, the yet to be named pooch has a far better grip on reality than Hosea does and would make a far more amiable companion for Elisha. And what of Elisha’s mother, the submissive Ruth. A part of me has great sympathy for her living in such a suffocating environment, although she may be just as delusional as her husband. Another part of me would just as happily throttle her for participating in the indoctrination of their son. What a blessed relief that either Hosea or Ruth was a “one-shot wonder”. Another challenging story to provoke and entertain, to satisfy our hunger and thirst for more of your literary gifts @empath. I look forward to the journey exploring Elisha and Pooch’s life, but could well do without any further appearances by Hosea. This appears very unlikely though as his iron-fisted rule over Elisha is the likely catalyst for Elisha to embrace a life far different from what his father insists it should be be, much like Rebecca Rankin, the Cuntess of Chicago, was the catalyst for Mary and Joshua becoming the fine people they ultimately became.
  24. Sad does not cut it @drsawzall. Where is the emoticon for sobbing and wailing like an old woman in black at a funeral; the emoticon for hysterical; for crushed.
  25. You are too kind @J J, but I will happily "bask" in the praise.
×
×
  • Create New...