Jump to content

Summerabbacat

Members
  • Posts

    8,315
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Summerabbacat

  1. "Jason just wasn't feeling it. He was lying on his back with his legs in the air, wearing nothing but a pair of boots, and his arse was being pounded by a tall, fit guy with an impressive rug of hair on his chest, neatly trimmed pubes, low-hanging balls, and a thick cock complete with a PA." Jason must surely have "felt" something @Robert Hugill, unless he is a super power-bottom in the same vein as Joey Stefano or Axel Abysse. The changing dynamic in the relationship between the adult widowed Gavin and his brother-in-law Jason will be an interesting one to observe. Not much of known of either yet.
  2. The original by Donna is incomparable. I can recall the first time I ever heard the song on the radio and it instantly became my favourite song of all time and has remained so, albeit it equally with Knowing Me, Knowing You by ABBA, ever since. I do like Bronski Beat's cover and have it on the Age Of Consent album, together with the 12" single on which Marc Almond joined them. That song was hugely popular when I first started going to gay clubs and I have had the 12" single ever since and it is still in good condition too. I did like their duet with Eartha Kitt Cha Cha Heels too. I will post that one for the "enjoyment" of @Gary L. And quite the talented backing vocalist @Robert Hugill. You may have more in common with Kate Bush than I thought.
  3. 1975 Euro-disco. I loved it, one of the first albums I bought on vinyl. They were a band fronted by German singers Penny McLean (Lady Bump), Linda G Thompson and Ramona Wulf. You might possibly remember Fly Robin Fly and Get Up And Boogie, both of which were substantial hits for them. Lots of swirling strings like early Ritchie Family and Donna Summer. @Summerabbacat loved them and they were quite popular in Australia.
  4. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 11

    Does this age restriction apply to relatives too @Paladin e.g. if Joshua was say 15 and Daniel 22 and Daniel sought to adopt him?
  5. Mike the magician and Carol the cougar. Will sparks fly or will it just be embers from the bonfire? And where is Alice when she is most needed? Off flirting with Sam the butcher again, checking out his best cuts of meat, that bargain rump or those lamb loin chops 🤮🤮🤮🤮. Mike and a number of other partygoers are in for a shock when Tim and Samantha take to the stage. I wonder what duets they have planned. Some old chestnuts like You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling, Don't Go Breaking My Heart, Islands In The Stream, Stumblin' In, Endless Love or Up Where We Belong? Or perhaps something a little more obscure like Well Did You Evah? (Deborah Harry and Iggy Pop), It Ain't What You Do, It's The Way That You Do It (Bananarama and Fun Boy Three), Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer (Kenny Rogers and Kim Carnes) or Whenever I Call You Friend (Kenny Loggins featuring Stevie Nicks). Whatever the song choice(s) I am sure they will wow the audience. The moment we are all waiting for @Mark Ponyboy Peters, the moment Tony reveals the purchase of Bayview to Aaron and his plans to rename it Aarontone. I can feel the goosebumps forming already (and Christie Allen is not playing in the background).
  6. Her mother, Latifah, who is 5'3 225 is even scarier @weinerdog. Her father, Sameed, shakes in his boots when Latifah is not happy; no amount of jewellery can pacify her fury when she gets in a mood. Gavin's about face appears to be genuine, but appearances can be deceiving. I did appreciate his humour when he called Tanisha Tanishit after she insulted Teha. Girls can be such bitches to each other as evidenced by Tanisha's behaviour. Perhaps you should have named her Taslutia or Tadoucheia@Lee Wilson.
  7. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 11

    May I have satay tofu or satay plant-based chicken rather than chicken please @Paladin? I too was surprised Adrian disclosed to Cameron's boss that a victim of the paedophiles was staying with Jordan and Cameron. Whilst David may well be trustworthy, such sensitive information could well get into the wrong hands through no fault of David's. Joshua's reluctance to have sex with Olivia because of his sexual abuse at the hands of the paedophile ring is perfectly understandable. I seem to recall when he first met Jordan and Cameron that he felt "soiled" and worthless because of his abuse. Hopefully Nathan Shultz, the psychologist with whom Joshua has an impending appointment, will be able to help him resolve, or at least cope with, the negative impact his sexual abuse has had on him. A very cathartic series of events occurred in this chapter for Joshua; the only disappointment being that Jordan and Cameron cannot adopt him because of age restriction. High quality story telling as usual @Paladin.
  8. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 21

    Oh to be young and handsome. It appears bulging Brian will soon be joining jizzing Jim as a diversion, or perhaps even more, for Rick, Randy and Mike. Mike is going to have a very busy butthole, a smile from ear to rear, if all four men plunder and plough that pulsating pulchritudinous pussy. Who needs a good Methodist girl if you can have not one, but a selection of bronzed beefcake beauties. The boys will need a holiday after their break @KKirk to recharge their batteries and refill their balls.
  9. I had a great chuckle reading this comment @Lynx003, and also a "horror moment", the thought of Venetia lying naked atop the piano, in a pose reminiscent of Michelle Pfeiffer in The Fabulous Baker Boys. 🤮🤮🤮🤮. Matt & The Vinyl Records - it could almost be the name of a "new wave" (a very 1980's musical genre) band @Robert Hugill, doing covers of classics from The B-52's, The Go-Go's or Talking Heads. Jethro Tull followed by classical music, did either appeal to Matt, it was hard to tell. Vince's concern about Gray potentially becoming homeless if they were not sharing The Grange once again demonstrated his innate goodness and kindness. An anarchist in a conservative profession, a cat amongst the pigeons, another marvellous chapter @Robert Hugill.
  10. Maybe Mrs Machi, the annoying neighbour, is Theodore's fated mate. If not, perhaps she might be dinner or at least a snack for Theodore. I doubt Danny is anything but fully human; perhaps it was his fearlessness and selfless love for Ryder, combined with the force of the stainless steel toaster, which rendered Theodore unconscious 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. Sickeningly sweet, sappily syrupy, maudlin mush? It's a @Laura S. Fox tale (or tail as may be more apropos on this occasion), the queen of the HEA, so luuuurrrrrveeee rules and realism is at times an inconvenience to be overcome to accommodate it. And overcome it she shall, with her usual imagination, grace and wit. The pace of the action in this chapter was frantic again @Laura S. Fox. The image I had of Danny wielding a common kitchen appliance with the ferocity of a matador in an effort to curb Theodore from his murderous intent was both frightening and hysterically funny. As is often the case with a story which stirs a dark sense of humour, I had a few Kate Bush songs whirling like a dervish in my head as the action took place. Another sizzling chapter, with some questions answered and many more set alight to address in forthcoming chapters.
  11. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 20

    It appears Mike is a size queen, the thought of Jim's astronomical appendage left him speechless with lust. Way to go Mike, own your lust for a colossal cock. Rick and Randy's lust for Jim's jism joystick was a little less obvious, with Randy seemingly concerned about his butt capacity to accommodate such a visitor “I don’t know,” he said seriously. “I’m not sure I could get it in my delicate little hole.” I am sure with a ravenous rimming he would be riding Jim cowgirl style in no time. Rick's cluelessness was very amusing @KKirk. Jim dropped a number of not-so-subtle hints he had no interest in women sexually which Rick failed to pick up on. Jim is certainly no shrinking violet, he came out as gay unapologetically and with little fanfare. Will the trio become a quartet? Methinks they just might.
  12. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 1

    It is almost impossible not to hate her @Lee Wilson. Victor "reborn" in a female body. Bitch. I must congratulate Calvin on his excellent taste in music @irivera. Lana Del Rey is one of the few female vocalists to emerge from 2010 onwards whom I admire and whose music I find very appealing.
  13. Oh daddy.
  14. Just so long as that annoying Cindy does not show up at the party @pvtguy, and I could do without Marcia counting the number of times she brushes her hair too, unless Jan throttles her as she is doing it. I always thought Marcia was a bitch, Cindy had that very annoying voice which made her "cute" in many eyes (certainly not mine), and Jan was so often overlooked. I had forgotten Samantha could sing @weinerdog, thus her duet with you singing the hard rock/bluegrass hybrid of Stairway To Heaven might actually be rather good. Have you got your "rock God" outfit ready to dazzle and delight the audience? If the Monolith shows up perhaps you and Samantha can send her on a Stairway To Heaven literally, or better yet a Highway To Hell. Luke's emotional speech stirred the emotions in me @Mark Ponyboy Peters and I cannot honestly blame the ongoing horribly cold weather. The tears erupted when Luke almost "lost it". A very moving speech from him. I look forward to Tony's revelation to Aaron of his purchase of Aarontone. I think that might produce more waterworks, and not just from Aaron.
  15. I do like some of Kenny Rogers' songs, and the duet with Kim is my favourite of his songs. Their voices were well suited I thought, her Bonnie Tyler/Rod Stewart husky voice with his craggy voice. Interestingly all three (Kim, Bonnie and Rod that is) are blondes, so maybe Rod was right, Blondes Have More Fun (although whether any were natural blonde is debatable, although I suspect Kim was). I thought Kim was a great singer-songwriter and very easy on the eye too. A Californian blonde born in Hollywood. I loved Kim's cover of Smokey Robinson's More Love. This was the first song she recorded of which I took note, and then next year of course was the sensational Bette Davis Eyes, one of my favourite songs from the 1980's.
  16. Summerabbacat

    More Hearings

    What bliss @drsawzall; @Summerabbacat's kind of weather. My two remaining cats and I have been hibernating to a large extent as we have experienced gale force winds and torrential rain as well as temperatures as low as 12°C during the day.
  17. Me Me too @Mark Ponyboy Peters, on CD and vinyl (as I do Mistaken Identity and Cafe Racers). She will be 80 years of age later this month, as was Deborah Harry last week.
  18. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 1

    I thought for a moment this was going to be a comedy @irivera, particularly when I read: "Blair has been recently discovering a love for science and wants to be a marine biologist. I could’ve seen that one coming. She’s always been a beach girl." Calvin's comment in and of itself was amusingly ridiculous, even moreso because it appears he was serious, but the revelation Blair wants to be a marine biologist sent me over the edge into hyper-laughter. Of the Kildare triplets, she was the one who annoyed me on more than one occasion with her vacuous an pretentious behaviour, the one I thought was the least likely to succeed, the one who appeared to have very little intellectual capacity or drive to achieve anything which required work, the one who would end up supported by Mummy and Daddy because she just wanted to party and shop to her heart's content. Calvin's taste in guys was questionable and it seems it has not improved, with him still besotted with closet case Kyle. Kyle seems to have landed himself a grotesque killer-dog in the form of Jessica, someone who will gladly perpetuate the myth he is straight, fooling herself that she is anything but a beard. Calvin, the seventh string. Is a romance with Draven "on the cards". If so, at least they will not have to hide or pretend.
  19. A snapshot of Seth's life before he came to live with his father, the one parent who brought love and joy into his life, something which had been sorely missing from his life in recent years with his toxic mother. The story starts with Seth's mother's eviction of his father from the family home, after which she erases him totally from her childrens' life. Seth and his brother Kane sustain each other with little or no input from the bitch who gave birth to them. To reveal any more would be a spoiler. Suffice to say this story was not always an enjoyable read, but was an interesting and revelatory one, with Seth's personal growth at the forefront.
      • 2
      • Love
  20. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 4

    There is only one word to describe Eve, and it is a word which I am not permitted to use on this site in comments. Part of me (a very big part of me) wishes Seth had hit her, and not just a small slap, a full-on king hit, but the unemotional me realises that would have only caused him grief. What a shame he did not have the same powers as the titular Carrie who was able to "end" her equally crazy mother with a minimum of fuss. I don't know if Eve will ever feature prominently in any story; I like to fantasise she ends up alone with her poisonous persona her only companion as she inches slowly toward the end of her life, with Kane having turned his back on her too. I am now looking forward to reading Eden Revisited @Josh Aterovis. I hope Eve makes no appearance in that story, is not even mentioned as the mere mention of her name is enough for me to have murderous thoughts.
  21. Words of "wisdom" on this issue @centexhairysub and @Philippe from the fabulous and very underrated Kim Carnes.
  22. Summerabbacat

    More Hearings

    Sandy does seem to have a polarising effect on all, fellow characters and readers alike. Dare I say, you have once again created a character with depth, not a one-dimensional caricature. You have a habit of doing this @Lee Wilson, one of the reasons your stories remain provocative and popular.
  23. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 19

    If you are an unforgiving hard-arse @CincyKris, then so am I. Placating Keith, being sensitive to his moods, must be very hard work, draining for Jim and to some extent Jon, and for what purpose? (I know I am finding him very tiresome). Encouraging bad behaviour, so that he can, at the age of 22, still lash out with rude and hurtful comments like a 5 year old child. He admits his girlfriend has urged him to give his Dad a break, which to me says something very loud and clear. Grow up and stop behaving like a spoilt and petulant brat. Your comment "his very first instinct when told his mom has cancer wasn't to comfort his mother, it was to blame his father" resonated with me. At the time I was outraged with his behaviour, totally selfish and without any thought for his mother. I think both Jim and Cammie have excused Keith's behaviour and attitude for way too long. Life is not all ha ha hee hee for most people, and divorce does not have to be the end of the world for the children of a divorced couple. Boo fucking hoo Keith, you are still a bratty child as far as I am concerned. Alex is 10 times the man you are.
  24. Summerabbacat

    More Hearings

    Very remiss of me, I have just read your comments above and noted this. Once again @Summerabbacat has opened his gob in anger without considering all the information available before opening said gob. I also edited my comment to add a little more as when I reviewed it something was missing (brain dead Sunday as I have heavy sinus, headache, cough and a bit of a fever, the joys of winter).
  25. Summerabbacat

    More Hearings

    "Melton Dixon has had sexual intercourse with me on a number of occasions. At one point, one of those interactions had caused me to become pregnant. With both of us being under the age of consent, that makes his actions meet the standards of statutory rape. Because of that, I now have to go through a pregnancy and give birth to a child I did not want to have. While this fact has no bearing on his guilt or innocence, I ask the court to pass sentence at the maximum allowable term. My life will be forever changed. His should be affected for as long as legally allowed. I was wrong to accuse Donald Gray of forcing me to perform fellatio on him. As he indicated, it was indeed my idea. Nor did he request or force me to have intercourse with him. I indicated he could, if he wished. He denied the opportunity. He shouldn't be punished any more than the minimum required by law. Thank you." I don't recall it being proven yet Melton is the father of Sandy's baby. If Sandy's reputation is factually based, the father could be any number of males whom she has had sex with. It may not have made any difference, but should not this comment of Sandy's have been challenged, particularly when she acknowledged she lied about Donald forcing her to blow him. Perhaps Enya should stick to warbling instead of the law. Sandy should also be a registered sex offender after what she did to Michael. She should also have been charged with a hate crime as she made the comment "You're dead, faggots!" . It appears to me Sandy has gotten off very lightly, her only "punishment", she is pregnant. And even with this "punishment" she played the "victim" again. The comment "Because of that, I now have to go through a pregnancy and give birth to a child I did not want to have." particularly incensed me. She seems to think she is blameless, that her pregnancy is all Melton's fault. At this rate she will have her own reality TV show and make millions with no talent. It has been done before very successfully by the "K" brigade. I am not criticising you or your writing, or doubting or finding fault with your research @Lee Wilson, but this chapter has incensed me. Whilst I have no sympathy for either Melton or Donald, I do think the former has been very unfairly treated in comparison to Sandy, the slimy slotted skank. I can only hope the miscarriage of justice will not be the last miscarriage in this story.
×
×
  • Create New...