-
Posts
8,322 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
I had not thought of this but wholeheartedly agree with your speculation @Ticklishboy30, but I also think the fear of her husband's reaction is likely to have "slapped her in the face" quick smart too.
- 24 comments
-
- 10
-
-
I look forward to his emasculation, even if it is only figurative rather than literal. I also wonder what his brother's response will be? From the brief glimpse we got of Uncle Greg, and from the opinion Jamie appears to have of Uncle Greg, I do not think Robert will receive his support. He may receive a fuck you from his brother too.
- 24 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
My immediate thoughts are: unsurprisingly, Daddy dearest is a violent bully who finally used his fists with a degree of ferocity to match that of his words surprisingly, Mommie dearest does have a breaking point and it was reached; Daddy dearest had best guard what he treasures most or he could find himself emasculated a la John Bobbitt was Mommie dearest revolted by the intimate drawing of Luca because she suspected Jamie is gay, or was her negative reaction to what she suspected is the truth motivated by what she feared her husband's reaction would be Much to ponder @Jeff Burton. It is in the early hours of Saturday morning here in Sydney, Australia, and I have to be up early tomorrow, so for once I am keeping my comments brief. I look forward to reading the comments of my fellow readers, which may in turn invite further contribution(s) from me. In short, a very powerful chapter, one which ironically may strengthen Jamie's resolve to be the truest version of himself he can be. His father's violent assault may finally result in Jamie's fuck you to him, something his father would not possibly contemplate.
- 24 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
The home state of the great man himself, John Waters. Beverly Sutphin for president. She would enact some long overdue laws @Josh Aterovis. No using the "brown" word at the breakfast table, compulsory rewinding of all videos for hire before returning them, no wearing white shoes after Labor Day and death by firing squad for any household which does not sort its recycling from its rubbish.
-
In the current political climate I can imagine public hospitals in some states may flout the law and expect to get away with it.
-
Savouring the moment
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Savouring the moment
Graham to Matt - how's ya pecker, Woody? Matt to Graham - wooden -
Savouring the moment
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Savouring the moment
Perhaps watching some "bird porn" might get the juices flowing @Cane23. Buttfucking blue jays, fellating falcons, rimming ravens. The arrival of nasty Norbert may spurn Gray and/or Matt into action. -
Savouring the moment
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Savouring the moment
Not really something to restore it to its former lustre @Mel, LOL. -
Savouring the moment
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Savouring the moment
I think @Robert Hugill mentioned in Brian: Taking Courage, the first of the Parborough Chronicles, what the inspiration for Parborough is @bikerman, although it is entirely possible his first disclosed inspiration may have been for the fictional town of Netherwich, which is his invention based on elements of Crewe and Nantwich, in which his second published story No Going Back is set. I may have imagined he disclosed he was specifically inspired by a town or towns for Parborough, or you could be correct in your assumption. -
Savouring the moment
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Savouring the moment
I always like to do a little Google search on the villages/towns/cities you reference in your stories @Robert Hugill. Maldon appears physically the perfect town for a Midsomer Murder, although it may be too populous. The Maldon waterfront on the River Blackwater may be where it gets its "upstart" reputation from, being home to what appears to be some very expensive water craft. It does have one achievement of which it should be very proud though, its annual Taxi Day. Clacton-on-Sea has a hideously large and fucking ugly pier and Southend-on-Sea the pier on which a train travels. I found neither town appealing. I could not find any record on Google of a village/town in the UK called Seaward let alone West Seward. Is this a fictional village/town you have created like Parborough, Robert? The exchange between Gray and Matt although awkward, made them both aware there is at least an interest on the part of the other in pursuing something more than friendship at some point. Gray's track record of failed relationships and Matt's reticence are sobering at the moment, but hopefully the tide will come in soon and bring with it something a little more than a held hand, an awkward glance of admiration and conversation. They certainly appear to have sufficient in common to investigate something further. I am puzzled by Gray's apparent discomfort with Peter's state of dress in the main house. It does not appear he is desirous of Peter wearing less, which would have been consistent with his usual approach to nudity, it appears he is wanting Peter to wear more. Perhaps I have misunderstood though, is it merely because, as he states, he barely knows Peter? What better way to get to know him than seeing him casually attired, and first thing in the morning. Perhaps this is the "real problem", a little too much "timber" in the morning. A delightful little chapter @Robert Hugill, a precursor to the party at Philpott Towers. I have to wonder if Venetia will hear of the party and turn up uninvited, cause a "scene" over Vince's newfound sexuality, and storm off after launching an attack on Gray and Peter for leading Vince astray, and on Rowena for fraternising beneath her station. -
Aaaarrrrgggghhh. Halcyon days, it seems like only yesterday that was a common occurrence. Now such a rarity could lead to a cramp, or worse still, a bloody heart "episode".
-
Classic porn not available on DVD perhaps. It's cheaper than plastic surgery.
-
Pool, a Fool, and Home/Away School
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Pool, a Fool, and Home/Away School
I looked them up on Google @Lee Wilson. If I had not been aware of your appreciation for heavy metal/hard rock bands I would have been more inclined to think it was a brothel with a slight "kooky" name. -
Would this apply to private hospitals which are owned by religious institutions @Al Norris?
-
Divine intervention perhaps @Josh Aterovis? A "sign" meant for Rev Keegan that his beliefs are distorted and not in keeping with Christian tenets. Mrs Keegan certainly appears to have seen the sign and heeded its "warning". Of course, she is "merely" a woman, a disobedient one at that. She does not have her husband's intellect, wisdom or capacity to understand the "bigger picture" of life; best she stay in the only place she can truly excel, the kitchen.
-
Pool, a Fool, and Home/Away School
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Pool, a Fool, and Home/Away School
Legs 11? Bingo. -
Pool, a Fool, and Home/Away School
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Pool, a Fool, and Home/Away School
Thank Felix for Google. I was not sure if this was a heavy metal band or a brothel. I thought the former more likely, but then it is Nevada. -
You are a fount of knowledge @Al Norris, a handy man to have in a religious argument. Whenever I have found myself accosted by a fundamentalist I have found the only way to get rid of them is to disclose I am gay AND Jewish. One or the other is bound to offend their beliefs, and in the case of quite a few, it is a double sucker-punch (no disrespect is intened to any of my Jewish friends or readers as I am not Jewish).
-
If the Monolith does happen to make an appearance let's hope she does not eat all the biscuits. I doubt she would get very far with either biscuit eating or baiting the author as her "sisters" would likely savage her in seconds. As a female friend of mine is fond of saying "there is nothing nastier to a woman than a fellow woman".
-
The "climax" was unsatisfactory the first time so he had to experience it again.
-
Pool, a Fool, and Home/Away School
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Pool, a Fool, and Home/Away School
The real "mystery" for me @Lee Wilson, the one I simply must know the answer to is, what was on the T-shirt?- 40 comments
-
- 10
-
-
A pleasant visit with Anne Rummery demonstrated Tony's self-effacing nature and natural charm. A lunch date with Luke demonstrated Tony's quick wit and biblical knowledge as he delivered a withering retort to the piscine Prudence Gilbert aka Pie-us Gluttonous, whose sanctimonious claptrap predictably spewed forth from the mouth of one who had not read his books, but believed herself to be an authority on their "pornographic" content. For all his bluster, at least Fred Nile had the "decency" to watch the X-rated Caligula, several times apparently, before deeming it indecent pornographic filth. An appealing and rather amusing chapter for me @Mark Ponyboy Peters as Tony dealt with unwanted attention in such a dignified manner; the "knife" was sharpened and inserted with precision to deliver the desired outcome, an outcome which drew admiration from an appreciative audience. The question which remains unanswered, was David, Prudence's luncheon companion disgusted by her or Tony, and if the former, what was his true opinion of the latter?
-
Maybe he can quote what I often do @Philippe - well at least I am not eating pork or shellfish (I am a vegetarian) or wearing mixed fabrics, so just fuck off.
-
Mmmmm, that is certainly food for thought @Philippe; a very plausible theory.
-
I think Jamie is as likely to find a heartfelt welcome home as you would be to find a rational thought, multi-digit IQ or compassion for anyone other than their "own kind" in your current government @Ticklishboy30.
