-
Posts
8,363 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
I had the exact same thought @Cane23. It was symbolic, freeing him from enslavement.
-
Matt Plans To Man Up
Summerabbacat commented on Tallguyct's story chapter in Matt Plans To Man Up
Some very interesting developments in this chapter, the biggest being Granddad's encouragement to Matthew to defy his father and undertake paid work in the impending summer holidays. I anticipate Matthew will need every ounce of his courage to defy his father, and will likely need his Granddad's help too. I just hope Solomon does not have any firearm(s) in the house which he might use to prevent Matthew from leaving. If there is any great fight between Matthew and Solomon, mute Mary may finally find her voice and defy her husband too. Mmmm, probably not going to happen. One miracle will be extraordinary enough. -
Let’s all go on a Summer holiday
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Let’s all go on a Summer holiday
I forgot to mention @Robert Hugill that once again the chapter title and first sentence gave me another instantaneous "Cliff Richard" moment. My now deceased grandmother liked him and I can remember she had some vinyl 45's of his, including 'Summer Holiday'. She would sometimes play them when we visited. I seem to recall seeing the movie of the same name as a pre-teen too. My grandmother lived in rural NSW as did I and I vaguely recall seeing any number of Cliff Richard, Elvis Presley and Ma & Pa Kettle movies at my grandmother's place as a pre-teen. I doubt I would remember any of them now if I was to watch them again as I don't think any of them were particularly memorable. One of Cliff's biggest hits ever, one which I am very fond of, is most fitting for Jackie. Devil Woman. -
I found the chapter title very intriguing @empath. Does it represent the fact Roger celebrated his 40th birthday, an age many men (and women) fear, as traditionally at 40 one is now considered "over the hill"? Or does it represent a juncture, a juncture where some boys have been rescued, some it has been determined are dead, significant inroads have been made in identifying many of the scum associated with the various groups involved in the boyflesh racket, and Liberty Academy has been given life and it is full steam ahead. Are all those involved in trying to bring this heinous trade to an end sensing they are "over the hill" and they can see a light at the end of the tunnel, and are feeling more positive because of this. Much to ponder, like the good doctor, @drsawzall, indicated. The previous chapter title was Acceptance, which given its content, was very fitting. Following on from that chapter I felt this one could have been alternatively titled Affirmation. Of all those involved in the Liberty Academy, I felt Roger was the one giving himself the least credit, and this is not to say anyone has been patting themselves on their back or resting on their laurels. I have sensed many others though have found their role to date very life affirming whereas Roger still seemed lost. Although playing Eddie's tape was difficult, I felt it released a lot of the pain and self-loathing and self-questioning Roger has kept the lid on for far too long. He finally recognised without a shadow of a doubt he is worthy of love and admiration; his importance to many affirmed with their presence to honour his birthday. Superlatives invariably lose their power when they are repeated time and time again, often rendering the praise trite. I don't think that is happening with the continued praise by your readers of this story @empath. You have continued to engage your readers with your superb story telling, intricately woven plots and fascinating and sometimes paradoxical characters. Dominic De Luca is a classic example of the latter, a man whose life has been devoted to criminal activity, no doubt having been responsible for the death of many, and yet I cannot help but admire him. His selfless devotion to his great grandsons, his about face on the issue of gay men and his resolve to ensure the scum associated with the various groups are identified, all hallmarks of a decent and caring man. Of all the characters in this story, he is the biggest surprise, his behaviour now certainly against type, but believably so.
-
I have the ultimate in screen protection @Tonyr, two "lionesses", one of whom at least is always lying on the dining table whilst I am on my home laptop. It would be foolhardy of me to "enjoy" a story to such an extent whilst on the laptop as I value the family jewels and guard them. I have had one instance in the past where I fell asleep on the lounge and my now deceased male cat jumped off the arm of the lounge into my lap whilst I was wearing rather flimsy boxers. Suffice to say, the skin is thin and bleeds easily in one's nether regions.
-
Let’s all go on a Summer holiday
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Let’s all go on a Summer holiday
Lusty Ludo and amorous Arthur have connected with gargantuan Graham aka Biggus Dickus and all had a smile on their face (and I daresay other parts of their respective anatomies too). Kudos to Ludo for not forcing Damian to continue to visit Jackie in her new home. Damian should not have to suffer at all for Jackie's selfishness. She made her bed now she has to lie in it. I look forward to her sentencing and hope she still receives at least 8 year in prison by which time Damian will be 18. "Hansi smiled, rather like a buxom enchantress", another of your delightful Hugillistic expressions @Robert Hugill, reinforcing my image of her as resembling Marianne Sägebrecht. She is a shrewd businesswoman and has now taken action to rid herself of her stupid husband, Andreas, and divorced him. Fortunately there were no children involved so I assume it would make the divorce flow seamlessly, particularly given he is a convicted criminal. Hopefully there are a few more chapters left yet @Robert Hugill, particularly given Ralph and Nolan have ceased to be "newsworthy" (at least for now). -
The viewing of the cheetah cubs would have been the highlight for me if I was visiting the game reserve. Andrew's speech of thanks was spectacular, genuine and filled with emotion without being maudlin. Once again his sincerity, humility and generosity shone through. No wonder he is a beloved employer, husband, father and friend. And Claude, what can one say. He remembered the song choices from the wedding and ensured they were played again. "Their main course consisted of a Cauliflower 'Steak' marinated in and basted with aromatic Indian spices then grilled, Auberine sliced thickly length-ways, drizzled with garlic and olive oil, and grilled to perfection, and a large Brown Mushroom grilled, topped with peas, corn and small cubes of tofu." Apart from the peas, which I could easily discard, what a wonderful combination of ingredients and flavours. Absolutely sensational @Andre Delport. Joy was the theme of this chapter, from observation of the newly born cheetah cubs, to the celebration of Andrew and Ryan's 10th wedding anniversary. The only thing missing was Nicky and Beth, but they live on in the children.
-
I too suspected the candle was likely to be a multi-purpose gift, but what it was used for other than providing a pleasant aroma did not even cross my mind. I thought it was going to be used as a dildo substitute instead of a zucchini, carrot or screwdriver. Its ultimate use was one which Joshua found very stimulating, adding another kinky practice to his growing repertoire. I was pleased Scott seems to be out of favour not only with Joshua and Malcolm, but now with Melanie too. He may find he becomes "invisible" if he does not play "nice" and stop using people.
-
Even a Porsche, Ferrari or Lamborghini would have had trouble keeping up with them. Speaking of Ferrari and Lamborghini @Lee Wilson, perhaps Domenico may acquire one of these with his trust fund money if Aunt Carmela has invested it wisely for him.
-
LOL. I wish I had a "friend" like that now.
-
Predictable, no. One could not have predicted to what lows Spermie and the Incubator aka Abel and Kathy Taft would sink; likewise one could not have predicted the psychic skills Avery and Lindy Noonan and their three children possessed. Reliable and dare I say realistic, yes. There will always be drama and usually at least one character we all love to hate, not unlike life in general.
-
All that testosterone in the landscaping department and it was only Calvin's first day at work. At this rate he is going to be swooning every time he goes to work, high on the aroma of man-scent, pheromones reducing him to a quivering mass of orgasmic flesh. The question is will Alan be the only beneficiary of Calvin's hyper-lust or will one of the Hispanic himbos he is lusting after take a walk on the wild side with him. The steam was rising from the screen of my laptop as I read this chapter @KKirk. To quote Madonna "Erotica, romance".🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
-
I particularly liked Jake's sarcasm, firstly to the bully with the comment "Not sure if you know the by-laws here, being able to read would be a prerequisite, but there are no second chances for bullying here. I'd be sooooo disappointed if someone of your obvious intelligence would get kicked out before classes even start." and secondly about the bully "Nope, I saw him go to a floor one table. I guess his last name must be Asswipe, or maybe Dickhead." He appears to be protective of Domenico already and has had no difficulty adjusting to Domenico's request to be called Domenico, unlike Paul Connor at his previous school. I thought Domenico's insistence on being called by his full name might provoke a bully, and sure enough it did. Paul Connor a future young Republican in the making. Domenico has a dry sense of humour, whether intentional or not. I loved his matter-of-fact response to tasting Jake's cum "Yeah, I guess it's not terrible. I don't think I'd want it on my cocoa krispies though." His first experience masturbating will NOT be his last I am sure as he took to it like a duck to water. I was very impressed with Jake's explanation and his reassurance that it is not something to be embarrassed about or ashamed of. I suspect Jake's brothers likely taught him all about it. The developing friendship between Jake and Domenico is a joy to witness. Given @Lee Wilson's penchant for drama and "bumps" I daresay the friendship may be challenged or subject to outside interference yet to come.
-
This had better be the only 'Fire' in Colin's life going forward or else the "peasants" will revolt Cruella. Colin in drag accompanied by two of his sisters. I know he does not lip synch but he could sing it for a benefit night for the club, although singing a song entitled 'Fire' may be considered tastelesss.
-
Fingers crossed Colin is not amongst the dead, although I imagine with a lot of hairspray and in a sequinned gown he would be very flammable if any flames were near him. A cliffhanger to beat all cliffhangers @chris191070 or should we call you Cruella de Vil von Christopherenberg for leaving us hanging.
-
Trouble in paradise or have Joshua and Malcolm even arrived in "paradise" yet? It appears there is a difference of opinion between Joshua and Malcolm as to what constitutes impropriety, particularly in "sexual" matters. I was surprised Joshua acquiesced without any argument in leaving Anthea and her fellow cougars, seemingly he realised to stay and debate with Malcolm would likely have resulted in an argument and caused him further embarrassment. I was not as surprised however Joshua willingly abandoned the idea of any future sexual play with Scott because Malcolm professed his love. Perhaps this is why Joshua "surrendered" to Malcolm's demands so quickly, he has been craving to hear those three words from Malcolm. Will he so readily accept any demands Malcolm makes in the future though, particularly if those demands are financially detrimental? And what of Malcolm. He appears to have little of his mother's sense of adventure when it comes to sexual matters. I think it best Joshua never reveals to Malcolm the true extent of Lorna's "assistance" in helping Joshua discover his sexual proclivities and the boost she gave to his confidence. Just as well Anthea funded the cab fare from Rose Bay to Kingsford @Wombat Bill. If she had not, Joshua would have just about exhausted all his earnings to date, unless Anthea paid him far more than I imagine for his prior "work around the house".
-
Perhaps that sister you are not fond of @drsawzall?
-
Domenico and Stefano both sound Italian to me @Lee Wilson. Italian cuisine is my absolute favourite, so many options for vegetarians too.
-
I thought perhaps he had found himself in the situation where a man offered him money for sex @pvtguy and he chose not to do so. We don't know how long he left home before arriving in Stingray Heads, but I suspect it may have only been a short while if his intention was to commit suicide upon arrival.
-
If Oliver remembers what happened I doubt he will make a big issue of it as I am sure (at least hopeful) he will realise Grayson was asleep. In addition, Oliver may not have objected to having Grayson's hard-on nestled between his butt and legs, it may have merely been the fact Grayson was holding him too tightly. Richard certainly appears to have made significant progress in a very short period of time. I am not at all surprised he is feeling guilty as he apparently enjoyed the sex between himself and his former employer, at least the physical aspect, however, I was surprised it continued beyond the one occasion. He was still underage because if I remember correctly he was 17 at the time. I agree with @weinerdog that Bryan would be the perfect person to discuss this with if Bryan becomes aware of what happened to Richard. Another fine chapter from the pen of the ponyboy.
-
I too assumed Joan and Dan were the VIP guests arriving to celebrate Andrew and Ryan's 10th wedding anniversary. To add Janice and David, Craig and Donna, and Claude to the mix, was an extra special treat for the boys. The visit to observe the newly born cheetahs (which I hope will be described in a forthcoming chapter) would I believe be a fascinating and beautiful and perhaps even humbling experience. I can only but imagine what it would be like to witness such beauty. I was very pleased to see multiple appearances by my favourite Devlin-Major "child" in this chapter. I know I am predictable, but every time Rascal is featured in the story it adds immeasurably to the story. I have an acquaintance who has a dachshund and his ex-flat mate has his dachshund's sire and several more of his offspring, most of whom I have met a couple of times. Exquisite and very intelligent dogs. Another delightful chapter @Andre Delport. It is very evident that not only do you have a wealth of experience in the industry the boys are involved in, but your joy writing of your experiences shines through. And of course the food, almost a constant "character" in this story, made a very welcome appearance again.
-
Celebrations, of a sort
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Celebrations, of a sort
And you are in very good company @Robert Hugill with @empath at #1 and @Paladin at #4. Congratulations (and jubilations) again. -
Colin appears to be genuine in his love for Harris. The permanent position at Sandy's Hideaway adds further to his connection to Ft Lauderdale, and now a new home with the five Golden Boys. He has certainly landed on his feet. I hope there is a few more chapters at least left in this story @chris191070.
-
If I understood Joshua's explanation of the inquest findings correctly, Adam had previously undiagnosed heart problems and had a heart attack, presumably as a result of a massive spike in adrenaline as the shark attacked him. If I also understood Joshua correctly (and I am being my usual snarky self here), this was Jordan's fault and thus he was told he was unwelcome at Adam's funeral. Reading between the lines he may have even been threatened by Adam's parents with harm if he attended. I have to agree with @CincyKris, it appears Adam's parents have not moved on from his death, hence the plight of Joshua and his desire to kill himself. I do hope we learn more of what has motivated this urge, have his parents abused him and/or have they ignored him because they are still consumed with grief/bitterness/hatred for Jordan? Both Jordan and Joshua have painted a very unflattering picture of them, albeit not deliberately, as self-centred and uncaring. A very powerfully written chapter @Paladin. "Adam’s scream and the thrashing in the water. Rushing over and driving off the shark. Pulling Adam out of the red water and onto his board. Making the dash for the shore. People helping lift him onto the dry sand and tending the wounds. Himself performing CPR until the ambulance paramedics arrived. Being held back while the defibrillator was activated once. Then again. And again. The paramedic shaking his head. Hearing the screamed “no” coming from deep within his own heart. Wrenching himself away from the restraining policeman and wrapping his arms around Adam’s still body and kissing his unresponsive lips. And the tears." I managed to hold it together until the text in bold, then I lost it completely. And another top 5 placing for this story, in the Mystery genre this time. #4 in the top 10 Most Read for the month ending 24/01/25. Well done.
- 22 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
Scott appears to have researched his body parts well to ensure no negative impacts from his sexual exploits, but I cannot help thinking something is bound to be impacted if not in the short term then in the long term. The PA ring is tame in comparison to the prostate and bladder "massaging".
