-
Posts
8,351 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
I think Joshua has exceeded his limit of sanity, he is fucking crazy, which would not be so bad if he was at least fucking. Perhaps if he had seen William Friedkin's Cruising he may not have been as agreeable to allow Anthea to mix a knife with anticipated sexual pleasure. Joshua could be the son of Alvin Purple @Wombat Bill, with horny middle-aged housewives seemingly finding his curvaceous peachy bottom a wet panties experience. If he has intentions of attending a tertiary institution perhaps he could fund his HECS payments with the labour of his loins. He is certainly proving himself to be multi-skilled. At this rate he may have to obtain an ABN or the taxman may be after him.
-
Indeed she may @Paladin, such is the strength of your writing. I no longer trust her, I think she has an agenda, one which may be perfectly acceptable and proper, but without the revelation of the secret(s) one cannot yet know. You have painted a picture of a "real" woman, not a caricature. I look forward to the boys arrival in Stingray Heads. Whatever awaits Cameron I hope he has the strength to deal with it.
-
“What the fuck is happening here?” His mom shrieks. She rushes in, grabs James by the upper arm, and pulls him up. He whimpers, not looking at her. “Huh? Answer me!” She shakes him." and "But the last thing I remember for sure is seeing his mom slap him across the face." indicates the church to which the youth group is aligned is not LGBTQI-friendly. After Irene's assault on her son, it is a shame she was not also a passenger in the car in which I assume Jonah's parents are about to "meet their maker". Deliciously ironic they are about to do so, moreso Marcus than Tori. Perhaps Irene will choke on a peanut on Christmas day. You certainly know how to grab the attention of your readers @irivera. This story has started with a bang, literally. I hope Jonah is not consumed with guilt post-accident. Although their appearance was brief, Marcus seemed thoroughly unpleasant and Tori ineffective against him.
- 12 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
-
A case of complete misunderstanding accounted for some very amusing moments. Joshua's prior sexual flirtation with Lorna led him to believe he was being employed by her friend Anthea to perform some sort of sexual favour(s) for her, particularly given she has recently been widowed, but nothing was further from the truth. Joshua is surprisingly naive in some respects, with comments such as "How will I know how to make her come. I suppose women come. I thought I would look forward to this day, but I’m actually scared. Wow, I will be doing it with a woman my mum’s age. Also not what I thought would be my first experience. No...maybe that’s better...she knows what she’s doing...she’ll guide me, show me the way." absolutely hilarious. It appears Lorna is not "pimping" Joshua out, well at least not yet. Will she find further work for him which does not require he perform any sexual favour(s) of any kind? Only the "wombat" knows and he is not telling.
-
No MPP, the quotation was "After eating they dressed, transferred the clothes from the washing machine to the line and went shopping." If they had "overlooked" dressing after eating they would not only have been naked when they hung the clothes out on the line but possibly when they went shopping too. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
I neglected to comment on @Cane23's astute observation. The primary concern I have with such a revelation being made is that it will either embarrass Jordan and/or Cameron, or prove very upsetting for Cameron such that he questions the entire basis of his relationship with Jordan.
-
From the pen of another author the secret(s) of Jordan's past and their relevance to Cameron could be something very sinister, however, in the hands of @Paladin this is unlikely. Whatever the secret is, it seems as noted by @Flip-Flop, that many friends and associates of Jordan's family are familiar with what is being withheld from Cameron. Whilst I realise Jordan and Cameron are a new couple and still have much to learn about each other, as it should be, the little comments made here and there by various people expressing surprise with things such as the visit to Stingray Heads, appears inconsiderate of Cameron's feelings at best. Cameron is aware something is being withheld from him and to date has behaved as a perfect gentleman, but even his patience cannot be endless. Vanessa in particular has made several comments which Cameron has picked up on but has not as yet questioned. I finished reading this chapter last night at about 10.30pm @Paladin and was all ready to make my comments then, but GA "crashed" and I could not access it at any time up until 1.30am when I decided to go to bed. I noted I was able to access it again at about 2.30am (I checked it on my phone), so I am not sure what happened. It is perhaps a "blessing" that I was unable to comment then as I have "calmed" since then. I am beginning to dislike Vanessa, although somewhat less scathingly so than last night. I think she is manipulative, not necessarily causing any harm with her behaviour, but has been allowed to be so for a long time to the point she is smug at times. She may have Jordan's best interests at heart, but I think she may be a little closer to being a Mumzilla than what she initially presented. I am renowned for being harsh and unforgiving, but she is close to wearing out her welcome with me.
-
I found the whole story tremendously moving, that line in particular evoked the same powerful images which occasionally haunt my dreams.
-
The ambition which drove Ludo and Arthur, and by default Damian and Adam in this chapter, was serenity through communication and recuperation. Arthur's descent into tears and the impromptu trip to the Arboretum appeared beneficial to the foursome, if one assumes Adam felt as Damian did. The diversion of an afternoon of nude fun romping under Gordy's sprinkler and watchful eye also soothed the foursome as it did Gordy. It seems Gordy may have been bitten by the "love bug", with Gordy's conquest, Alessio, offering more of himself to Gordy now that he is able to move on and work elsewhere. A delightful chapter @Robert Hugill, with only a brief mention of Jackie "souring" temperaments for but a moment.
-
A delightful tale @Ivor Slipper. I admired Paul from the start, but when he declared the horror he feared having to work in a slaughterhouse and made the statement "Can't stand seeing an' hearing all them animals waiting to be killed. They knows what's gonna happen to em, Martin!” my admiration for him grew exponentially. What an extraordinary young man, particularly so given the male "role models" in his family.
-
Hopefully not @chris191070. Hopefully the sentiments expressed by Gladys Knight & The Pips will prevail.
-
What's the view like from that bridge @Mark Ponyboy Peters? Maybe Kim Wilde knows but she is not telling.
-
It is possible Oliver will slip up and out Grayson to his father; it is also possible Tom Goodwin's father may intentionally do so. He may know Richard and complain to him that his son was sacked, blaming Grayson because he is a "poofter" and only got what any "normal" red-blooded male would deliver to such a person. It would not surprise me if the apple has not have fallen very far from the tree; Tom's father is quite possibly a boofhead like his son, taught him everything he knows on how to be a boofhead. It seems Grayson has more support from his work colleagues than he anticipated, apart from the Thompson cockroach. If he or Troy try anything again they will likely be dealt with in a similar manner to Tom Goodwin. What a trio, the three boofheads, with a combined IQ which barely makes it into triple figures. Another sterling chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters. I sense, as so eloquently and amusingly stated by @pvtguy, the excrement is about to hit the fan, and sooner rather than later. I think Grayson should have a discussion with his father, he is only delaying the inevitable.
-
Apparently Catherine was a ruse to throw idiots like Fred "off the scent". All bar moi deduced this. Well done men. Next time the men have a golf day Tom and/or Geoff should suggest to Fred he invite his boss and his boss' husband to a golf day with them and make it a sixsome.
-
I think it is the sound a duck makes @Paladin. Another benefit from Madeline's healing hands @drsawzall, the eradication or at least restriction of corporate parasites. I daresay Madeline will be subject to all manner of accusations from witchcraft to quackery to heresy to preying on the weak and vulnerable. As with her brother PC's "gift", I hope there is never a time she is unable to heal someone with leukaemia as she will be remembered for her failure(s) rather than her successes.
- 30 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
Wonderful chapter @KKirk. Was it just a coincidence Grandma Grace quoted chapter 4 of Ecclesiastes in recognition of Alan and Calvin's new shared accomodation? Methinks not. She struck me as an observant and cultured woman, one unlikely to be troubled by having a gay grandson. She impressed Alan no end it seemed with her knowledge and appreciation of his homeland generally and his hometown and province specifically. Carrie was slightly less annoying and predictably ridiculous in this chapter. Calvin's description of her flirtatious behaviour was most amusing. I imagine she is obsessed with social media and follows fashion and lifestyle "influencers" with zeal. A thoroughly shallow and vapid millennial princess.
-
Showing it and Christmas plans
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Showing it and Christmas plans
Ralph and Therese have reached a point in their relationship where she no longer needs to use emotional blackmail or resort to trickery to "offload" the twins onto Ralph if she wants to go somewhere she does not want them cramping her style, or do something the twins would not enjoy. She now realises all she needs to do is be pleasant and be prepared to compromise and Ralph will usually accomodate her. I sensed in this chapter she is perhaps a little jealous or envious of the "new and improved" Ralph, one who does not shy away from telling Sheila and/or Norman to take a hike, one who is enjoying life with a suitable partner. Speaking of Sheila and Norman, the best Christmas gift Ralph could receive from them is a "farewell" card advising him they are migrating permanently to Trinity, Texas, where they can enjoy life at the Whispering Pines Golf Club; and, that he should not feel compelled to visit them with or without their granddaughters. If they move to Texas they can deny his existence, playing the golf circuit and the unfortunate childless couple. How appropriate and splendid for Ralph (and for Nolan too)."It" will almost be like a "religious experience".- 16 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
I share the concern of @weinerdog and @wenmale64 that boofhead #1 aka Tom Goodwin may try to exact revenge against Grayson and/or Rafael and/or Mike for his termination. The other two boofheads, Troy and Dan, may be reluctant to assist Tom given he was sacked, but one should never overestimate their intellectual capacity when it comes to dealing with "poofters". Grayson and Rafael wasted no time in moving from "the kiss" to boyfriend status. I imagine Pamela and Oliver will be happy, Richard maybe not. It is going to be difficult for Grayson to conceal his true self unless he intends spending all quality boyfriend time with Rafael at his home only. Perhaps Rafael's father might have a word with Richard. Rafael is a very down-to-earth lad @Mark Ponyboy Peters. No expensive gifts or dinner(s) required from Grayson to woo him and seal the deal, a Macca's meal is all that was required.
-
I kept hearing Kate, Cindy and Fred singing Love Shack the whole time I was reading this chapter @chris191070. I just hope the inhabitants of this "shack" have as much fun as The B-52's and their friends had in the video for this song. You have my sympathy having to return to work tomorrow Chris. I started back on Thursday last week and am already "over it" and I work from home more often than not.
- 27 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
An outstanding chapter @empath, with the growth of Travis White the most surprising and most pleasing aspect of the entire chapter. He is clearly questioning his long held conservative beliefs, beliefs he at least needs to moderate if he is to reconnect with his son. It appears he at least realises Oliver will not likely return to live as a family unit unless it involves the other boys whom he loved and protected. It also appears he recognises Jasper is crucial to restoring Oliver's sense of self-worth and at least some shred of "normalcy". Jennifer Travis is the unknown amongst the three, although it appears she will likely agree with whatever Travis decides. I am quietly confident Travis will continue to question his beliefs and will come to the realisation how restrictive those beliefs were and will reconcile himself to the reality of Oliver's world. I particularly like @gmc's wish for Travis and Jennifer becoming house parents. I can perhaps see it of him but not her at this stage. So much to praise regarding this chapter @empath, all so authentically written. The thawing of the relationship between Peter and Melissa Motts and his startling recognition of the emptiness of his other daughter's marriage and life. Anthony Fatone's renewed sense of purpose a joy to witness, and his recognition of the trauma suffered by the boys and by Roger testament to his character. I also had a chuckle over his admiration of Rosa, the reference to her as General Ramos particularly amusing. The attraction of Juan Ramos to Robert Fenton, if I read it correctly, a delight to observe. The conclusion of the chapter shocked but at the same time did not. Mark's father I dare say sold his son. Truly despicable.
- 11 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
The photographs, particularly those of nature, only enhanced the story, even though none of them compared to the extraordinary photograph of the Canadian Geese in the prior chapter. Alan's gratitude and acknowledgment of his gratitude to the geese really surprised me. His character growth continues to surprise not only Calvin but we readers too @KKirk. This and Calvin's sadness seeing the geese who stayed behind, presumably to die, were for me by the most moving in this story to date. Neither was trite, their emotion was genuine.
-
"On the day Scott introduced Joshua to Melanie, as his girlfriend, a switch was flicked in Joshua and he was never the same person from that day onwards. He now smiled at school friends and when Melanie smiled back, in a way that said, this smile is just for you, he had a warm fuzzy feeling." Mmmmm, very intriguing @Wombat Bill. Is this an indication Joshua may be bisexual rather than gay? Might his former lust for Scott be replaced with a lust for Scott's girlfriend instead? If the latter, how will this affect any relationship Joshua may have with Malcolm? Does Lorna know yet Malcolm and Joshua are on friendly terms? Will Lorna get some action with Melanie? What are next weeks winning Powerball numbers?
-
I was thinking it may be Mack as Mack was the one who had to re-arrange the tee-off time to take his elderly mother for a medical appointment. HappyMan aka Mack may have used the excuse of a work meeting delaying his arrival as if he had explained the real reason for the delay, Geoff may have realised Happy Man is in fact Mack.
-
No. I saw him once at the Capitol Theatre when I went to see Billy Elliott many years ago. He is huge, even bigger than he appears to be on TV. He is 2 years younger than us and appears to be completely bald now if the images online are indicative.
-
Prison visit & Hansi appears
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Prison visit & Hansi appears
I agree with you @Celian, Ludo should stay neutral for Damian's sake, but I don't think he should try to force Damian to love and/or respect Jackie if Damian no longer does. I think she has to "earn" Damian's love and respect if she has lost it, he should not be told it is the "right" thing to do because she is your mother which is what some may say.
