Jump to content

Summerabbacat

Members
  • Posts

    8,351
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Summerabbacat

  1. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 4

    In my haste to comment I have got it all wrong again @Paladin. Stingray Head (not plural) is a location in the Northern Territory (not a town at all) where there was a camping site available for travellers to stay. It closed in September 2022 as a camping site but is still accessible through private property for day use and fishing.
  2. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 4

    I don't think it would create any confusion @Paladin as I doubt the town in Northern Territory would be known by anyone unless they live there. I was curious as to the identity of the "real" coastal town and wondered if you had taken a leaf out of @Mark Ponyboy Peters book and created a fictional town based on an actual town, particularly given it may play an important part in the future lives of Jordan and Cameron.
  3. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 1

    And to you and your canine companions and Paco?
  4. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 1

    Very well written @Gary L. It appealed to my own dark sense of humour. Although I have not read CJMX, I have read the original CJ story on crvboy and several others here on GA.
  5. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 4

    "With his hand on the door handle Jordan paused and looked wistfully out to sea looking for something that was not there. “Are you feeling OK Jords? You didn’t say much over coffee, and you don’t look well. Would you like me to drive.” Very intriguing scene @Paladin and you know how I enjoy speculating. Methinks perhaps the relationship which ended leaving Jordan devastated may not have ended because he split with his partner. What if the relationship ended because the partner died, drowned at the beach or taken by a shark at the beach, or worse still if the partner's death resulted from suicide by drowning after he and Jordan had had a fight. Cameron's family were charming and caring. I initially thought Hayden was going to be a prick when he questioned the truth of Cameron and Jordan having only just met, however, he was merely expressing genuine surprise. Is Stingray Heads based on any particular town in northern NSW @Paladin? I had not heard of such a town and Google reveals the only Stingray Heads listed is in the Northern Territory.
  6. Summerabbacat

    Nipples

    I was not surprised Lorna had realised Joshua was not Scott, but had completely overlooked the family photos as a potential source for her realisation. I hope if Joshua's buns were not already smooth he had them waxed or lasered for his first engagement as a serving tray. I am sure most of the ladies present would not expect "human dental floss" in either the strawberry jam or the whipped cream. I imagine word will spread after this engagement and Joshua will find himself in hot demand. I have not posted any music video clips for any chapters of this story yet, which is something I quite often do. I usually try to post an appropriate song and a song I like. On this occasion I have posted something very apropos as far as the song title is concerned, but I loathe the song. When you listen to it and watch the video clip I think you will understand why. The song was a huge hit in Australia (#2) in 2001.
  7. Even though I had already read this chapter pre-publication @Lee Wilson it still packed a powerful punch. I desperately needed some of @drsawzall's Kleenex. The addition of the following enhanced the chapter and you were so right to include it: "The doctor called it spontaneous remission, but at least for now, the Leukemia appears to be gone." "Sweet!" Jonas' reaction when came home from work the following Friday was nowhere near as mild. Emma broke the news over dinner. "So, how did things go with Dr. Dunne today?" "The bone marrow biopsy confirmed that the Leukemia was gone." Jonas was speechless for a moment, "Don't joke with me. Really?" "Really." "Oh, thank you God and Madeline Noonan." That was all he could get out before tears of joy overwhelmed him". I look forward to the development of the adoption storyline. I think a "Kleenex warning" will very likely be needed for those.
  8. The twins were a handful in this chapter, their exuberance at times exhausting for Ralph, so I have some sympathy for Therese who has there more often. I shudder to think what they will be like when their hormones start to kick in. Morrie is at a bit of a loose end it seems, which he explained accounted for his behaviour at the launch. To his credit he recognised he made Nolan and by default Ralph uncomfortable and apologised for it, and did not criticise or ridicule Nolan and Ralph for their preference for monogamy in their relationship. Your description of Jane and Alisa's ice cream choices was very amusing @Robert Hugill. "Jane with virulent blue and bubble-gum pink, Alisa with a rather hideous deep taupe colour and what could only be described as shit brown."
  9. Summerabbacat

    DUSTING DAY

    Not necessarily for you personally, but for a character in any one of your ongoing stories. The only "girls" who ever see me naked are Frida and Missy (and previously Ava, Kiki and Zelda). Suffice to say none were the slightest bit interested nor was I.
  10. Summerabbacat

    DUSTING DAY

    Perhaps @Wombat Bill could "lend" Lorna to @Ticklishboy30 for a little scrotal, perineal and anal tickling.
  11. I would rather have someone else hold them for me. Perhaps a New Year "gift" from Aphrodite and Venus (it will likely require the power of Kylie and Bananarama combined for such a miracle to take place). Actually I will be content if Frida and Missy remain well and live for another 12 months at least, although I would not say no to a Lotto or Powerball win either.
  12. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 26

    I must be getting old because this idiocy from Carrie "I have been working on my nails and I got some new polish and lip gloss to match. Wait til you see it. I hope Alan will like it!! And I have been playing with hair styles and have found one where my hair falls over one shoulder. If I curl the ends it makes me look so grown up. Sara wants me to Facetime her while you are here so she can see Alan, too. Would you mind? Mom says Joe might stop by. He’s so dreamy, too." made me want to scream. She is soooooooooooooo fucking annoying. "He looked at me for a few seconds and then kissed me full on the mouth, his tongue pushing in where it circled my surprised tongue for a few seconds before slipping out." Is this the same Alan who doth protest a little too much? Don't fret @drsawzall, it wont be long before he is listening to Streisand, Summer, Minogue and Madonna, watching RuPaul's Drag Race or The Real Housewives of Albuquerque and wanting to be friends with Brandi so he can give her fashion tips rather than a pearl necklace (LOL).
  13. I suspect the texting troll is Tom Goodwin, the "boofhead" footballer. It would also not surprise me if the donutting hoon was him too as he may be stalking both Grayson and Rafael. All classic symptoms of small penis syndrome (LOL). Rafael is well matched for Grayson, even if only for friendship, which we already know is not the case as indicated in the story promo. The journey to becoming more than friends is where the story may lose interest for some if it is not well written. I don't think there is much chance this will happen though in the hands of "the pony". Happy New Year to you too @Mark Ponyboy Peters and to my fellow "Ponyites". And now for some words of wisdom from the Princess of Pop to hopefully assuage some of Grayson's darkest fears.
  14. Summerabbacat

    DUSTING DAY

    I am almost certain Lorna realises Joshua is not Scott as her flirtatiousness is increasing with each visit. It would be a very foolhardy employee, particularly in a private domestic situation, who mixes business with pleasure, particularly when the pleasure is the same age as the employee's son. "But he wasn’t sure who he was from one statement to the next, as he flip flopped between being Scott and Joshua." This is a little concerning, suggesting Joshua's grip on reality may be starting to become a little cloudy. I hope the feather duster Lorna used to deliver Joshua's scrotal, perineal and anal tickles is made from faux feathers as some people have an allergic reaction to real feathers. I have to wonder @Wombat Bill if Lorna is masturbating thinking of Joshua's "beautifully round bottom" as Joshua is masturbating thinking of Scott's butt. A novel idea @Wombat Bill, Joshua and Lorna can have an intergenerational circle jerk (this assumes clitoral stimulation could be called a "jerk" too).
  15. He did at that @Lee Wilson, which in of itself is an indication of the type of honourable man he is. I realise we know little of the Martin family as yet, but from their brief appearances to date Jonas appears less demonstrative of his feelings than Emma. I imagine he feels despair, fear, powerless and to some extent grief over Colin's illness. His less demonstrative response does not mean he feels these emotions to a lesser extent than Emma, he is perhaps more reserved by nature and therefore less inclined to share how he really feels. He may surprise if and when Colin's leukaemia goes into remission, his response may be tears of joy which overwhelm him and those he loves.
  16. Summerabbacat

    Come Together

    I don't think Oliver will return with his parents either @Cane23. I am likely projecting my distrust of those who are very religious onto his parents. It would be wonderful if they decided to stay too and become involved with Liberty Academy. Billy and Sally Morrison adopting some of the boys is a possibility, but given Billy's severe PTSD I would worry the trauma suffered by the boys might overwhelm Billy.
  17. Summerabbacat

    Come Together

    @empath and @drsawzall Kleenex announced today a significant increase in sales since 29/10/24, particularly in the last two weeks and in Massachusetts. They have their marketing teams investigating this phenomenon. Any ideas what this can be attributed to lads? Another spectacular chapter @empath with most attention devoted to the burgeoning Liberty Academy. Notable by her absence, the Cuntess of Chicago, Rebecca Renkin, even though her father, Peter Motts, whom she has clearly modelled herself on, was in attendance. She would certainly not have been invited or welcome, but I thought she may gate crash if she knew Daddy was going to be in attendance, No doubt she had a meeting of her local chapter of Rabid Republican Rottweilers to attend (and my sincerest apologies to any Rottweiler's who may be enjoying this story for comparing you to this evil woman). I am hopeful the potential involvement of Peter Motts, John Renkin and Melissa Motts in some form with Liberty Academy will improve the relationship between them, particularly if Peter Motts comes to realise his other daughter, Rebecca Renkin, is a self-centred, poisonous parasite who has contributed nothing to society or to her family. We already know from the spin-off story Draining The Ocean the relationship between John Renkin and the Cuntess of Chicago had not improved by 2024, but perhaps the relationship between Peter Motts and his daughter and Peter Motts and his son-in-law may improve. I wonder if Dominic De Luca has received any anonymous death threats or is aware of rumblings to replace him and this is why he is keen to ensure the immediate safety of his great grandsons Emilio and Elio. It appears Juan has contacted former colleagues in the Marines and help has arrived to sort out accomodation and the immediate needs of the boys. You have just gotta love those Marines. I had naively hoped no boys had ever been murdered for either "being difficult" or "no longer being a marketable commodity". I hope I am proven wrong, but I sense Oliver's parents are not going to be easy to deal with and are going to insist God will solve all Oliver's problems. If this is their attitude they need to be dealt with forthwith.
  18. Summerabbacat

    Holidays

    Lorna appears awfully familiar with a 17 year old boy identifying himself as her employers' son. I assume Joshua bears little or no resemblance to Scott's parents as he bears little or no resemblance to Scott. Methinks Lorna may already be aware Joshua is not in fact Scott and is "playing" him at his own game. The question begs if this is the case, what is the purpose of the game? Was it just coincidental Lorna mentioned she has a gay son? Assuming she is telling the truth, does Lorna perhaps suspect Joshua is gay and she is "cruising" him for her son? Does Lorna have highly developed gaydar? What is it with bacon and eggs for breakfast @Wombat Bill? This breakfast seems to be universally promoted as a healthy breakfast for a fit and/or growing lad. All I can say of course is 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮.
  19. Jonas' skepticism is perfectly understandable. Unlike Peter when he joined the National Hurricane Centre in Miami, Madeline does not have a proven track record of her special ability i.e. healing. I daresay if and when Colin has blood test results which indicate his leukaemia is in remission, Jonas may be more open to accepting Madeline has healing powers. One also has to remember Colin was previously in remission before the leukaemia returned again, and for this reason Jonas does not want to get his hopes up. He is a realist, whereas Colin and Emma are so desperate for a miracle they are more likely to be receptive to anything which offers hope, no matter how crazy it may seem. Another fine piece of writing @Lee Wilson
  20. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 5

    I have no sympathy for Sophia or Sarah, they are shallow, vain and completely lacking in compassion and principles. They chose what their father could provide for them over and above all else, without giving any further thought to Robby and what may have become of him. Furthermore, there is no suggestion they provided any comfort to their mother as she lay dying. It appears to have always been Tanner who tried to genuinely extend the olive branch to Robby and who provided any comfort to Amanda. As for their father, he is just a c#*t. For this reason I do have some sympathy for Tanner as I think he has always at least been aware that he "chose" the wrong path in life, a choice made from fear. I have some sympathy for Amanda too as it seems she lived a life in fear of her husband. What a shame she did not have or make the opportunity to murder him before her own death. I am a little confused though after reading this chapter @ChromedOutCortex. Early in the chapter Robby's reminisces "Life moves forward, as it does. Manny and I achieved many of our goals, both personal and professional. We built a home, started our careers, and eventually had children. We got married. Brandon, Kyle, and Ally brought so much joy into our lives, and before we knew it, we were grandparents. Watching our grandchildren run through the house filled a part of me I hadn’t realized was empty. Yet, even as the years brought love and happiness, the wounds my father left behind never fully healed." When Amanda and Tanner visit Vivian she mentions Robby and Tanner's children who at the time are children. Tanner attempts to call Robby on four occasions after visiting Vivian but is unable to speak when each of the children and then Robby himself answer the phone, once again gripped by fear. At the end of the chapter Tanner signs divorce papers to end his marriage to Cindy, suggesting he may be going to finally live his life rather than living the life his father "demanded" he live. There is a sense of hope at the end of the chapter, but if I have read Robby's reminisces correctly, it would seem Tanner never found the courage to contact Robby, at least up to the point where Robby now has grandchildren. I am hoping I have misunderstood as I believe Robby would welcome the "real" Tanner into his life, a welcome which would be beneficial not only for Robby and Tanner, but for Manny and his and Robby's children too.
  21. My stepmother's name is Pamela @Mark Ponyboy Peters, but she is only ever referred to as Pam. For my sake, please DO NOT let this Pamela be referred to as anything other than Pamela.
  22. I am glad Grandpa has taken on board Alan and Mason's concerns for his safety, concerns shared by Jason and Chris. As @drsawzall commented after the last chapter, there are "some very unsavoury folks out there".
  23. Summerabbacat

    Cosa Nostra

    Not at all @empath. I looked it up on the 'net on Google which told me Cosa Nostra meant 'our thing' and that La Cosa Nostra was a name given to the Italian-American organised crime families by the American Government in the 1920's.
  24. Have we seen it before or is it yet to come? If we have seen it before then my memory has FAILED me again.
  25. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 25

    "The overall ambience of the establishment was one of fashionable trampiness." A wonderful description @KKirk, I was thinking "prostitute chic", which is how a former female work colleague described a female colleague she had worked with, and not in an unkind or condescending way I might add, she was defending her against others who criticised her dress sense. "Hello boys" as spoken by Brandi in a voice similar to Jane Russell in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. Perfect @KKirk. I heard Brandi (whom I keep thinking of as Bambi) and she was ultra seductive. She is certainly barking up the wrong tree with Calvin, but as noted by the good doctor, @drsawzall, she may have a chance with Alan, particularly if her "cleavage was as long as Alan’s ass-crack". I also thought Alan was jealous of Jordan @VBlew, which I found hilarious. Alan, who constantly reminded Calvin he was not gay, that Calvin was merely several orifices to service his needs, is now projecting a different image from the one he cultivated. And what can I say about @drsawzall's posting above, other than it is so fitting and soooooooooooo moving. A fellow Massachusettsan, my absolute favourite female solo singer of all time, the late and great Donna Summer.
×
×
  • Create New...