Jump to content

lawfulneutralmage

Promising Author
  • Posts

    1,099
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lawfulneutralmage

  1. Chapter 20 should have been posted this morning. I am sorry. I have made a mistake in the automatic schedule. It will be posted tomorrow.
  2. I have no idea what that reference means, sorry. Can you elaborate?
  3. Which makes me wonder... that should have happened this morning. I need to check.
  4. Yes, protecting lives is the first priority.
  5. Oh so evil socialist Finland has a cure for homelessness: they give people homes! That sounds odd, even for states with a social welfare system. Usually, people have to "prove" that they are "worthy" of a flat. Now how can you sort yourself out when you sleep on the streets? So, the Finns turned it around, and it seems to work: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/02/how-finland-solved-homelessness/
  6. A couple of weeks ago, there was an announcement that Comicality's writing blog would cease and that people who enjoyed it should take the opportunity to tell him. At that point, I wondered what happened there, but I made a mental note to write a response telling how much I had enjoyed him sharing his advice. I never did. There was always something more important to do. Life and seize the day! He was my age ... I sincerely hope his passing was easy and peaceful! RIP!
  7. Pretty much.
  8. RMW seems impressed, but somehow not really concerned.
  9. Thank you! I am very glad that you enjoy!
  10. If what RMW has told is true...
  11. True, so true!
  12. Thank you!
  13. Mike is less concerned about "the information" than what the current situation is doing to Jamie.
  14. Interesting. It is much easier concealing the powers with the details of the case... I like fishing (in the dark)!
  15. Not here right now. Happily working and being at home...
  16. Thank you! Well, I doubt the two of them would agree
  17. Yes, his background has been rather elusive.
  18. I should have set the publishing of the next chapter to next week
  19. Yep!
  20. Did he or did he not?
  21. Excellent question! Why would someone want to open "a gate to hell"?
  22. Well...
  23. Maybe.
  24. The first time I saw the official plans for the Millennium Falcon, I realized: they have no bathroom!
×
×
  • Create New...