Welcome back ... Michelle!
Yes, you can start training at 18. Nowadays, they try saving on training by taking those who have "studied policing".
Colleagues
Yes! Works wonders!
Leon Kennedy *sigh* ...
I hope so.
Many thanks! An honour to be featured here Equally important to the story as it is are @Mikiesboy who taught me how to write and @CassieQ who "hit me with the feelings stick" ... hard.
The community engaged with the story so much, it was a fantastic experience!
True. So far, I have not followed newly posted stories, only read completed ones. I found this one by activity notifications and it is a very good find!
A bit commanding our Drew, like a lioness defending her cub...
A question to fellow writers, how to indicate thoughts? Here they are like direct speech which confuses me at times.
Really good, thank you.
I, too, wonder about Callum's past whether to reveal or be revealed and the reaction to it.
As I ma lat to the party, I will now be quiet and read on.
That was a difficult prompt and very well done, congrats!
The story reminds me of a joke (the short version):
A management consultant dies and the lord judges his should be condemned to hell. A week later, the devil calls heaven: "What have you sent me here? He closed down three ovens and fired 50000 devils!"
I read it in a dedication in a book. Never heard it before. Yes, I like it, too.
Yes, she did. Problem is she would still think she was right.
Measure them by their deeds, not their words!
Yes, too much death caused by believers. Sounds familiar, right?
I am a strong supporter of conversion therapy: you can change religion any time, has been proven to work fine all over the millennia!
Btw, I apologize to all Canadians if it comes across as a criminal's heaven!