Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,443
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. Would you like a regular temperature year round or do you like your seasons? Seasons, but winter can go f itself. Do you wear sunscreen regularly? What’s that? Did you watch any TV or Movies yesterday? Yes - Rim of the World - Alessio Scalzotto turned out pretty hot. Do you own any old paperbacks or hard cover books still? Just a few hundred on 5 bookcases. Do you ever read them or are you a digital kind of person now? Both. What is the last book as on paper, did you read? It’s still on my nightstand, almost done, Inheritance by Christopher Paolini.
  2. It seems my Elly Dees are popular.
  3. It’s an epidemic!!
  4. Ok, not “anything”
  5. I repeat, anything’s possible.
  6. A little friction there between Ollie and Alex. And when will Ollie get a chance to clear the air with Logan? Rooting for them to get together.
  7. Anything’s possible from me.
  8. Maybe the boys will be careful around her wrt to bad mouthing dud, um, dad. She’s definitely aware though. Thanks.
  9. Heroine, I believe is more accurate. I hid them, haha
  10. You’re welcome; glad you enjoyed it.
  11. I thought it was a pretty good solution too.
  12. Me neither. Ever.
  13. Thanks. Yeah, I couldn’t have Sam moving away, would’ve made the next 12 chapters pretty boring.
  14. Maureen While I'm driving home, I realize I need to have a serious discussion with the boys. I hope it won't come to this, but it's pretty likely we're going to have to move. Phil won't be a problem anymore, but that in itself is a problem with losing his income. He's given us no choice really. I don't see how we can survive without moving in with his mother, if she's even willing. And that's the best-case scenario. Back home now. Time to break a few hearts. "Boys, I'm home. Come on do
  15. Big mess indeed. I don’t think Phil’s going to be happy at all.
  16. Four of them, really. One each for minimum security, medium security, max security, and death row. Only Death Row Bubba always has blue balls.
  17. That’s the big question right now, isn’t it?
  18. Good guesses Kreskin.
  19. Quite possibly. Bzzzz. Guess again. At least a little. Cough, cough. All likely true.
  20. Yes, Phil will be gone for a while. I thought the TV defense line was pretty good myself. Money? Move? Yeah, they come back. Thanks on the last.
  21. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 40 S3

    Almost 20 years in PA before the move to GA. 37 in NJ before that.
  22. I believe idiot would more accurately describe Phil. Dumber than both morons and imbeciles.
  23. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 40 S3

    No near misses, so that was good. It reminded me of the rafting trips I took on the Lehigh and Delaware rivers in Pennsylvania when I was (much) younger. They were always in calm sections of the river. Very light rapids. Although we always went in the summer. Wetsuits would have prevented hanging off the raft when one needed to relieve themselves, or simply swimming in calm spots.
  24. Scott After Sam and Virgil left, I went to Allison's room to try to cut a deal with her. We didn't need her blackmailing us forever because she caught them jerking me off. I hope this isn't going to cost me a lot. I knocked on her door. "Yeah?" "It's me. Can I come in?" "One second... OK" That was quite a bit more than a second, but I walked into her room and she looks a little out of breath and disheveled, like maybe she just had to pull her pants up. Maybe cutting this
  25. Even worse, I don’t do the thumb typing thing. One finger, mostly swiping. I wish I could sort my stories by the number of tags, I’d work from least to most. I suppose I can count them all and add it to my spreadsheet of all my stories.
×
×
  • Create New...