Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,447
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. Lee Wilson

    How It Began

    That would be nice. Even halfway down that list…
  2. Lee Wilson

    How It Began

    I have one real old one I could probably sell for about $100. Lynyrd Skynyrd -Street Survivors. With flames on the cover. Bought it at Goodwill for $1.01
  3. Lee Wilson

    How It Began

    Most 45’s could play multiple songs, one on the front and one on the back. Hehe. As far as ones I had, except for American Pie, and Papa Was A Rolling Stone. American Pie was split, and PWARS had an instrumental version on the back.
  4. Lee Wilson

    How It Began

    Only until I saw JJ’s, I think that was his name. After seeing that black monster, my teeny dick made me afraid to look.
  5. Lee Wilson

    How It Began

    They do get named, not Robbie and Joan. Virgil mentions the song in chapter 2. I too like Joan’s version better. Heard it first, even bought the 45 when it came out. The drama and friction from Scott’s perspective pales in comparison to that which comes from another direction. Actually, a couple other directions.
  6. Lee Wilson

    How It Began

    Not subtle enough?
  7. Lee Wilson

    How It Began

    Here you go:
  8. Lee Wilson

    How It Began

    You might want to check out my story ‘My Roommate Teaches Me’ if you haven’t already. Takes place at a boarding school.
  9. Lee Wilson

    How It Began

    Fun, up to a point.
  10. Virgil There were five of us in the gang. Well, not so much of a gang, more a bunch of kids from the same neighborhood who hung out and played together. Once the oldest couple among us became teenagers, was when the summertime sleepouts began. Like I said, there were five of us, I'm Virgil, and yeah, there is a story behind my name, but I'll get to that later. As a hint, my last name is Caine. As I'm writing this now, I'm fifteen, but I was just turned fourteen when this whole story st
  11. This story follows Virgil and Sam, two teen boys who were unaware of each other’s crush on the other, on their sexual discoveries and journey. With a bunch of other interesting stuff that happens along the way to them and their friends. Those that know my work know that interesting will take many forms. It’s also different from any of my other stories because it is told from multiple points of view. Many characters act as the narrator over the course of the story. I was told this format/style doesn’t work, but I decided to let you all judge for yourselves. I hope you all enjoy it, whether for the first time or not.
  12. Lee Wilson

    Cursed

    And not all invisible disabilities are physical. In filling out numerous job applications recently, I’ve found that depression and other mental illnesses qualify as disabilities now. Something else I can be depressed about 😃
  13. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 38 S3

    Great chapter. She might have to change her name to Loon-ella after word gets around.
  14. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 32 - End

    Kind of, but not exactly.
  15. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 32 - End

    Joel’s dad reports his mom missing, even though he knows she’s buried in the woods behind their house. He had to cover up for Westley. Mom caught Wes stealing from her purse and he shut her up permanently.
  16. I knew it was you! A tickle hug awaits you my friend. Thanks for the AWESOMETASTIC. Great word.
  17. Thanks much. I do think stories are better that are supported by reality. To me, it is the characters and their activities that are the story. Unless it has aspects of science fiction or pure fantasy.
  18. What a down chapter. Both brothers got figuratively kicked in the nuts. I guess Toby is lucky the baby was being given up.
  19. Thanks much. I did enjoy writing this one immensely.
  20. Thanks. There’s plenty.
  21. Tissue bandit hit you too? You’re welcome.
  22. Thanks. A little confidence goes a long way toward acceptance.
  23. Thanks. Hopefully I don’t take a step back with the next one. It’s actually the first long and gay story I wrote.
  24. You’re welcome. I’m enjoying doing it as well.
×
×
  • Create New...