Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,447
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. Be afraid. Be very afraid. OK, not really. He’ll be back. Otherwise it’d be a short and shitty story.
  2. To quote The Crazy World of Arthur Brown I am the god of hellfire! And I bring you Fire, I'll take you to burn Fire, I'll take you to learn I'll see you burn
  3. But will they get caught again? Parents taking it badly? Hmmmm. Will this be a massive understatement?
  4. Hmmmm, do I leave it as is, or change 17 chapters to make you wrong?
  5. Virgil So, we finally get to sleep around 2 AM. What a fun night, huh? Talk about your mood swings. From the high of fun messing around with Sam to the low of getting caught, all the night needed to make it complete was a murder. "Losers, mom says it's time to wake up for breakfast." Oh geez. Allison. Maybe there's still time for that murder. Scott responds, but Allison isn't happy about it. Scott "Go away twerp, we'll be there in a couple." "I'm telling mom you cal
  6. Beware the Ides of April would be more appropriate in the U.S. Many people fear tax day. Besides, fearing the musical group that sang “Vehicle” would seem awfully silly.
  7. I always had a problem with the old English writing. Beowulf was brutal for me if I remember correctly. On the other topic, the time change has never bothered me.
  8. Toby looking for a second baby already?
  9. I lucked out and didn’t have to learn Shakespeare in high school. I do remember having to read Poe’s The Tell-Tale Heart in English class though. I’ve been demented ever since. Another literary classic moment, we had to translate a TV commercial in Italian class. I chose the Life cereal commercial with Mikey. He likes it! Hey Mikey! Or Ehi Mico!
  10. Lee Wilson

    The Aftermath

    You Bloody Well Right better Take the Long Way Home and go back to School or it’s Goodbye Stranger. Just kidding, It’s Raining Again, and Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down. Had to mix in a little Carpenters in there.
  11. Lee Wilson

    The Aftermath

    Fight Fire With Fire is actually my favorite Kansas song. I do like those other two though.
  12. Lee Wilson

    The Aftermath

    It wasn’t me.
  13. Lee Wilson

    The Aftermath

    I won’t mention that my first wedding song was “I can’t Fight This Feeling” by REO, then. You can’t not like Dust In The Wind?
  14. Lee Wilson

    The Aftermath

    Maybe he’ll get another chance.
  15. When will the links page be available?
  16. Lee Wilson

    The Aftermath

    There won't be any more stress. Believe that and I've also got a bridge or three for sale.
  17. Lee Wilson

    The Aftermath

    My shit list seems to grow daily lately. Yesterday it was the company I interviewed with that said “No, fuck you very much.” Today it was the mortgage company who has a totally fucked up process of handling partial payments and basically forced me to pay an extra $2000 because they think I’m behind, and whichever cat or cats kicked what seemed like 10 pounds of litter out of the litter boxes. But the day isn’t over yet, so who knows who’s next.
  18. Lee Wilson

    The Aftermath

    Yeah, that probably could have been ugly.
  19. Lee Wilson

    The Aftermath

    Thanks, laughing is good.
  20. Virgil Sam and I are just lying there for a few minutes when he turns to me and asks if he could kiss me. Could he? Hell yeah. I simply nod my head and Sam leans in and gives me a little kiss. I kiss him back and then hormones take over and we're tongue wrestling and trading spit. This is turning out to be the best night of my life. No way it can get better. Sam pulls away after like a 2-minute kiss and I'm thinking like 'no! don't stop.' I'm thinking it's over for now, but he whispers let'
  21. Dylan doesn’t know up from down, “I’m gay,” “I’m a homophobe,” make up your freaking mind dude.
  22. Lee Wilson

    How It Began

    I agree. My favorite of theirs.
  23. Lee Wilson

    How It Began

    Thanks. Yeah I figured, what the hell, I received mostly good comments via email when this was first posted, go for it. And probably not a huge spoiler, Virgil and Sam definitely know Scott saw them. So, yeah, that worry is real.
  24. Lee Wilson

    How It Began

    FYI, chapter 6 there will be loaded with spoilers to this story, as it was a crossover with one of the characters being Virgil’s cousin and making a visit for his birthday. You might want to wait until chapter 12 here posts before reading that one.
×
×
  • Create New...