You’re welcome. If I had looked up times much earlier, Michael wouldn’t have been as much of a Superman. But at least I kept him slower than sighted individuals.
Thanks. I’m sure I’ll cover that. I did come across some words about altered travel during my research, but forgot it. Will need to dust it off for the next chapter.
Seven and a half months to go. That was Michael’s first thought after kissing Stephen to ring in the new year. Michael had mapped out the major US Paralympic events prior to the Paralympics in Los Angeles that would begin on August 15th.
- Birmingham in early March
- Indianapolis in late April
- Cincinnati in mid-May
- Atlanta and Boise in late June
Now all he had to do was convince his parents to let him go to them. Birmingham and Atlanta were weekends and drivable. Cin
Please leave a recommendation and comment on what you think is happening in the bathroom.
I’m not sure you want to know what I think is happening in the bathroom. I’m sure I’m wrong because it’s not good and I don’t think you’d go there.
Five and Bethany talked, but there is more to be said. what a tangled love triangle you’ve weaved.
How are they still breathing after two minutes of tickling. I’m out of breath, coughing and wheezing after maybe 30 seconds.
@Greg, reading GA on a flight sitting next to a stranger? You are a brave man. Although, I’d be tempted to adjust myself in plain sight in an attempt to shut her up.
Thanks. I have touched on some of this at points but it’s good you put it all together in one place for everybody. Thank you.
FYI, I made a statement at one point in the story that there’s never been a blind swimmer in the “real” Olympics, but we all know there’s a first time for everything. Even in fiction. Will Michael be the first? Wait and see.