Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. Yeah Phil is definitely a piece of work. Divorce? Maybe.
  2. Perhaps. Paging Robby the robot!!
  3. Correct on both accounts.
  4. Earlier that evening with Maureen Lassiter I’m relieved Sam is OK, but I'm worried about Phil. He was too quiet during our discussion and when he did speak, it seemed like he was trying to hold in an explosion. "Honey, I could tell you were angry while the Caines were here. I hope you won't do anything rash when Sam gets home." "Angry? How about fucking pissed off that my son turned out being a poof. I almost wish he DID run away." "Phil, you can't really mean that." "No
  5. Lee Wilson

    Missing?

    🤐🤐🤐
  6. Lee Wilson

    Missing?

    Now why didn’t I think of that?
  7. Lee Wilson

    Missing?

    And that's a good thing. Not what’s next, you wondering.
  8. Lee Wilson

    Missing?

    ONE major issue averted. But are there more?
  9. Lee Wilson

    Missing?

    Good observations in both cases. One is wrong, but I won’t say which.
  10. Virgil Don't cry. Don't cry. Please don't cry. "Mooo-oom!" "Yes dear, what is it?" I start to lose it. This is what I tried to say, I hoped it was understandable through the tears. "Sam didn't get home. I think he ran away." "Sam's missing?" "Yeah" "Oh, I'm sure there's some explanation. Is that Mr. or Mrs. Lassiter?" I didn't even realize I was still holding the phone. "Y-yeah, Mr." "Let me talk to him please." I hand over the phone an
  11. Open up a huge sinkhole in the road?
  12. I’m glad it hit the mark. Sometimes I’m not sure about the level of humor in my comedies.
  13. I feel like a traffic light at an intersection near the super bowl. Pedestrians keep hitting the walk button so many times I don't know which side needs to be green anymore. What the hell am I saying? I am a traffic light at an intersection near the super bowl. Okay, last year’s Super Bowl, but whatever. My name is Ryg, pronounced Rig. I guess my name is really an acronym, Red/Yellow/Green. So maybe my name is Red. I don’t know. It’s better than Gyr I guess. That sounds like a growl.
  14. Another anthropomorphic story from the deranged mind of Lee Wilson. This time it’s a traffic light who happens to be one block away from where the Super Bowl was recently held. What havoc might be caused by Ryg?
  15. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 39 S3

    Crossed with an auctioneer.
  16. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 39 S3

    Clint definitely needs to learn discretion. He might say something at the wrong time around the wrong people. And if Daniel doesn’t like it, it’ll be a Backstreet Boys song - Bye Bye Bye
  17. So far. It won’t stay lite for long.
  18. In the conservatory. With a candlestick
  19. I have Swiss Miss hot chocolate. But I guess that doesn’t help you either.
  20. Do as I say, not as I do. Wasn’t the asshole scientist’s name Michael?
  21. My money is on Michael. Oh, and Jason, if you killed Five, I’m never reading another one of your stories.
  22. Be afraid. Be very afraid. OK, not really. He’ll be back. Otherwise it’d be a short and shitty story.
  23. To quote The Crazy World of Arthur Brown I am the god of hellfire! And I bring you Fire, I'll take you to burn Fire, I'll take you to learn I'll see you burn
×
×
  • Create New...