Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. Yep, I don’t even let the good guys get away with too much.
  2. Dim is not the same as Dimmy. But in your case, I’d be willing to bet those folks used the terms similarly.
  3. Thanks. Michael’s not stupid and is very aware of his limitations. But, he’s a teenager, and teenagers just love to test the boundaries. Fortunately he has an older brother who has demonstrated the wrong way to do things many times for him.
  4. For example, if you like Westerns, you might get a sidebar that has the newest Westerns on it. While someone else might get Historicals. The purpose would be to make it easier to find things you like. I would hope something like this could be disabled based on user preference.
  5. Quite right in both cases.
  6. And the innocence of a small child. Brisbane, maybe?
  7. Yes, who knows?
  8. Michael felt the end of the curb and assumed he needed to turn left again. While he expected to be on 52nd Street, heading toward Allen Elementary, he was actually one block further north, on Coventry Drive. He reached another intersection and believed he was on the corner of 52nd and 23rd, with the school directly ahead of him. What he thought was the school’s parking lot, was actually the road continuing. He knew the school was set back off of 23rd by fifty feet or so. Forty paces later,
  9. It’s sad that Ollie and Cody are breaking up, but they’re probably right that a long-distance relationship will be hard to maintain. Also sad because it probably means this story is coming close to the end. One gets used to having characters in a story around. It’s like watching them grow up, but from a distance. You still feel a connection with them.
  10. I hoped you would like my modification.
  11. Wow. This hit me right in the feels. How right you are.
  12. It gets cold in Utah. Hopefully he’ll be a woolly 🦣!
  13. Thanks. Yes, they are.
  14. Yes, things are moving right along very well. Will this crazy author stay on that track? That is the question.
  15. HEA is intended, but shit happens.
  16. True. I may or may not out Darren, we shall see.
  17. You’re welcome. But it was a fairly simple Google search.
  18. Luca applied to ASU for a degree in Community Sports Management. He was accepted and hoped to commute to the school with Darren when and if their class times mostly lined up. The campus was only eighteen minutes from their house. Darren had chosen to be an economics major. Darren hadn’t been eligible for the 2028 NHL draft, since the cutoff for being 18 was September 15th. His 18th birthday had been nearly two months later. So, on June 22, 2029, Darren, Luca, Esteban, Aurora, and Angel flew
  19. Not too folky in the least. One of those K-Tel like companies had put out a CD set called "The Folk Years." I have it and enjoy many of the songs on it. https://www.allmusic.com/album/the-folk-years-box-set--mw0000034622
  20. Thanks. I suspect in reality, the rejection scenario may not occur. But it helped the direction for the next chapter, at least.
  21. All I have to say is, Oops. You'll see next chapter, either later today or tomorrow. Next chapter, other story, that is. Yeah, no really nasty villains in this book of the story. Yet.
  22. Thanks, again, not sure about going the court case route. And the tapper isn't really a work-around, it's the standard for vision impaired swimmers in the Paralympics.
  23. No, but as you've sen by now, I do mention at the top of the next chapter that I changed it there, and retroactively here. Have to keep you all on your toes.
×
×
  • Create New...