Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,447
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. Pretty harsh there Ollie when you turned down Cody making love to you in the tent. Sure it was cold out, but, damn, didn’t think you were that selfish.
  2. Only little bits of the truth. Generally the fantasy itself is true, although a bit of what happens in chapter 2 was real, and indicated as such. I did take my shirt off in the freezer to prove it didn’t bother me, but I never disrobed completely.
  3. Bringing On The HeartBreak was 1981.
  4. Glad you liked my shock and twist. I’m open to anyone adding to this, even referencing it in their story. We could make a multi-author collection.
  5. Lee Wilson

    The New Bag Boy

    Worked in 2 myself because the first one closed. Never had any truly gay experiences from that experience.
  6. Well, if we go by my time in the supermarket business, it would be 1978 through 1985. But timeless from a story POV.
  7. Interesting.
  8. Location undisclosed. But if we go based on where my fantasies began, it’s New Jersey.
  9. True, fortunately my “Matt” was nothing like this, but then we never did anything and never stopped being friends. Distant now, but never any animosity.
  10. Gonna leave this one open for a bit, I might be able to think of one from my grocery days.
  11. Glad you liked it,
  12. Thanks much!
  13. I've been at the Shop-N-Save almost 8 months now. The last 3 in the frozen food and dairy department. I'm Wayne. Wayne Jefferson. It's the summer before my senior year in high school. I'm the kind of guy that nothing bothers. Difficult people, bad weather, accidents, mistakes; I take it all in stride. Bad weather includes both outdoor and indoor; indoor namely being the freezer I spend maybe a quarter of my time in while I'm at work. Nobody believed the 25 degree Fahrenheit temperature does
  14. I never planned for a drift, but then, not much is planned too far ahead of time.
  15. Sneaky. Would have been sweet if you took that moment to start squirting as he pulled his face away and covered it in cum.
  16. I figured Richard, but since it's a made-up name, Randy works too.
  17. That friendship might be a little difficult. Mario is Darren’s hockey teammate in Chandler, Arizona. Stephen lives in Columbus, Georgia. You mixed two different stories. A one word explanation, fiction. But remember, Michael was born blind. You closing your eyes after being able to see your whole life is quite a bit different. As have I. Guess I just needed to recharge my batteries, as it were.
  18. What can I say, I was running out of ideas.
  19. There appear to have been a couple. But primarily, blind swimmers competed in the Paralympics.
  20. I wish I had friends or acquaintances like that when I was a teen.
  21. Depending on position, one could always pretend it’s a female ass.
  22. By the end of the swim season, Michael had begun to beat Max in the races regularly. Michael still had the occasional off day, but Michael won ten of the final twelve 50 yard freestyle races. Winning not only between he and Max, but winning overall, including two additional invitational tournaments. Stephen had marginal success, winning two more 50 yard butterfly races and coming in second or third twice each. Stephen knew he wasn’t a great swimmer like his boyfriend, so he was quite conten
  23. Lee Wilson

    The New Bag Boy

    No such luck here. Although I did date a girl that worked in the deli.
×
×
  • Create New...