Jump to content

Vcs

Author
  • Posts

    961
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vcs

  1. Oh, oh, oh, I intended to include That's The Way (I Like It)! I love that one. Hmmm, sounds like an add-in is necessary...
  2. Ah, does the heart good to see that Jo’s degree of special is shining through. Due to previous hurtful comments made more so before he came to the ranch, Jo sees himself as "stupid," but truth be told, his intelligence quotient is far above some other characters we’ve seen. His choice of song and strength of ambition to learn to play it is, in my opinion, a fine example of his character and intelligence. It’s touching too to see the close bond building between Jo and Bass. Frank and Rhett, what a pair! Surely, the pheromones released when they’re in each other’s vicinity have to be drawing some sort of attention. Hmmm, perhaps someone should slip each of them a bottle of Flonase? You had me cracking up @Summerabbacat listening to “Get Down Tonight." Oh my, the scene that suddenly came to mind, whew!
  3. Rhett has seemed a little slow on the uptake @VBlew but one could easily suspect he'll get there. His cues aren't nearly as subtle as he appears to think, the little scamp. Jo, delightful Jo, it's fun to watch his growth thanks to the encouragement of his ranch family. Perhaps they're all in for a surprise down the line?
  4. More to come with sweet Jo. I hope all will enjoy as his journey continues.
  5. Okay, okay, I know a few are anxiously waiting for those two to progress, @dboggs9700 and @Wiyot. So, yes, Wiyott, 'It's coming up.' Seriously though, there are a few things that happen first. It's coming, though, I promise. The start will be in the chapter entitled 'Horse Trough Hijinks,' but that won't be it yet—just the prelude. The chapter after that, 'Behind the Barn Door,' will be the start of carrying it forward with what might come as an extra surprise. After 'Behind the Barn Door,' readers like you might care to chip in some ideas for those two? Thank you so much for continuing to follow and read!
  6. Continued... Shaking hands to lock in their bet, Hank chuckled, “Yeah, it’ll go easy into my pocket.” “I have to go get the new saw blade out of the truck; be right back.” ---------- As Frank stepped out to get the saw blade, the barn door opened, and Rhett stepped into the area designated for ranch builds, with equipment needed for the woodwork. “Hey, Hank, good to see you. I’m looking forward to working with you guys today. I’m curious, do you and your brother do this a lot
  7. Thank you kindly @Wiyot.
  8. Funny how confident she is in her stance @VBlew, it could be as if she wrote her own epitaph. Ah yes, Bass and Jo, I'm looking forward to seeing our young man perform at his real right show. What a special treat in so many ways. Poor Frank, being obtuse in the romance department has cost him. He needs to wise up fast and go after what he wants
  9. Just as I bet so many of us are @drsawzall, no matter the color hat we wear.
  10. @dboggs9700she absolutely must be punished severely! Yes, to honor all your forefathers.
  11. My head just went several different directions. Shelby, Montana, Prison Quarterly announced today: Ladies and gentlemen, you've all been begging for a new event to be included in the prison rodeo this fall, and as it turns out, the warden announced today that, with the admission of a new incoming prisoner, the prison board has unanimously voted on the one, the only, the first of its kind event, staring Shayna Skank Salope in a nosh the muffin. Who will be doing the noshing, you might ask? Surprises are in store for the audience. You'll all have to come and see. While visiting the rodeo playground, don't miss the other excitement available, including the pre-electric chair head-shaving event, a special presentation of the countywide choice of bend the perve over and give him a taste, and so much more our residents have voted on to deliver some homegrown justice the downhome way! Oh, and this just in: We hear that Buford Butt Assaulter will be there in the booth right alongside his favorite niece. You heard it, folks. This will be a two-for-one special event show! Warm up your throwing arm and get ready to compete in the horse patty-to-the-face launch. The papers have reported how much fun ol' Buford had landing face-first and rolling around in the soft, squishy manure, so the prison board has generously arranged for him to be released from the hospital for the afternoon of fun. And for those worried the 'poor soul' will contract some sort of infection, we've been reassured that he already has two infections setting in nicely, with all the expected symptoms. Yes, sirree, he's already carrying some nasty bugs around in his own bum. So wind that arm up, aim, and give a good, hard toss. All participants who throw it straight in his nose will receive a lovely handmade horse plushy modeled after one of the rescued horses now residing on the Two Spirits Horse Ranch. All proceeds will go to the equine rescue program right there on that ranch. See y'all at the rodeo playground this Saturday!
  12. Frank will no doubt opt for tiny red leather shorts.
  13. Funny @Doha, that was exactly my thought. I'm thinking something that involves red leather.
  14. Poor Frank, gotta feel bad for him; @Doha, at the rate he's going, he won't have enough left to take the young man out for coffee.
  15. Now you have me really curious, @Wiyot. What magnificently scathing response might he come up with???
  16. @Charles26, it was so fun showing the little skank Salope coming undone, and I fully agree, good riddance. Ah, sweet Jo, he so deserves that spotlight. I'm on pins and needles to see how the night of music goes. Who all thinks he'll be a hit? Your heritage @dboggs9700? That sounds like a story in itself. You have me cracking up thinking of her views on @Summerabbacat! Who knows what will make it in. 😉
  17. I'm so happy to hear the convo was an enjoyable read All I can tell you is that you right now, @dboggs9700 is stay tuned! It'll be a few chapters down the road, but hopefully you'll enjoy the situation young Rhett finds himself in.
  18. @Summerabbacat, fitting don't you think? 😅🤣 My hope was to voice all our thoughts.
  19. Continued... “They’re welcome to whatever they’d like except what would violate patient confidentiality. For that, he’ll need...” After discussing the clinic’s call records, Dr. Mac turned and addressed the sheriff’s prisoner, saying, “Shayna, I am happy and relieved to inform you that your employment with my clinic is unequivocally, permanently, and irrevocably terminated.” ---------- Shayna’s response was venomous: “That’s just great coming from some kilt-wearing Haggistani quac
  20. Amazing, isn't it @sandeman. Hopefully, she'll get everything she deserves.
  21. Wow @Summerabbacat, she made the big time - Shayna is finally royalty. Though shit queen of Shelby wasn't exactly what she had in mind.
  22. Oh melting. That reminds me of the witch in OZ. Imagine the mess all that make-up would leave. 🤢
  23. You're funny @Summerabbacat. I'm not much for bananas overall, but to each their own.
  24. What a great GIF @Doha! In Chapter 25, while on the phone with Jake, Shayna thought:, Fine, Jakey boy, you want to play that way? Shayna laughed under her breath. Let’s play! In writing this chapter, I remembered your comment: Posted July 15 Shayna is deluded, but she may be quite dangerous if that delusion is shattered. I hope she doesn’t do something vicious later. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned … Well, Doha, you guessed it. She is one vicious, vindictive little Salope, and in her delusional mind, Mannly has been in her way. On Wednesday, you'll find the conclusion of this event, which will reveal much more. Was she seeking to cause temporary medical issues or something more permanent? The ingredients might surprise some.
  25. Your wait's over @Doha: Here I Am Waiting GIF by CBC I loved that GIF by the way. I wondered if anyone would suspect it might be her. @sandeman the visitor at the door does not appear to have caused a fearful reaction in Mannly . No, but he found her to be off. I know this will sound silly, Bass, but there’s something a little strange about that girl. ... Have you ever felt like there was something a tad off with her? Maybe being around Bass, he'll learn to listen more closely to that little internal voice when it's telling him to be wary.
×
×
  • Create New...