-
Posts
958 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Vcs
-
Chapter 22 ~ Skittish Little Colt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 22 ~ Skittish Little Colt ~
NOTE TO SELF: Do NOT under any circumstance drink hot tea, or any beverage really, while reading @drsawzall's comments as those often entail both choking and spewing hazards! Yep, tea all down my front now. In truth, def worth the chuckle. None of the chapter titles I've come up with are nearly as funny. And, speaking of chapter titles, your "Whatever you do, Don't Lose The Key...!!!" has played over often in my mind when hearing someone mention something that locks and by 'something' I specifically mean what I will now refer to as 'lavender toys'. I'm the worlds worst when it comes to keys and just the thought of losing one that goes to a lavender toy makes me cringe. Oh, and, "Just Where Does That Shiny Thing Go...???" sounds like what I was asking after finding the silver chastity device a couple of chapters ago. Now I'm wondering how many have been stuck going to the ER to get something like that removed. *shivers* A friend of mine's mother was a nurse and the stories she'd share sometimes were... well cringeworthy. I'm blushing just thinking of hearing them! Hmmm, now I'm laughing thinking of the chapters that could be written around the titles you've dreamt up. Between Grandpaw, speaking into a lavender dildo, batteries going the way of the Dodo in exchange for rechargeables and talking toys, I'll be laughing for a while. The 'Installer' though, that one really has to go somewhere! 🤣 🤣 🤣 -
Chapter 22 ~ Skittish Little Colt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 22 ~ Skittish Little Colt ~
Thank you so much; @dboggs9700, as long as there's interest that's what I"m hoping for. 🤗 -
Chapter 22 ~ Skittish Little Colt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 22 ~ Skittish Little Colt ~
Thank you , @Wiyot, don't want y'all to get bored. 😉 -
Chapter 22 ~ Skittish Little Colt ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 22 ~ Skittish Little Colt ~
With Chapter 22 come William and Maxwell: William Age : 32 Appearance : smaller build Height : 5’6” Eyes : pale blue Eastern European Hair : light brown with blonde streaks Security company co-owner, life and business partner to Maxwell, amiable, eager to please, attentive to detail, and multilingual; good at communicating with clients, tends to be shy socially, deferring to his partner Maxwell Age : 36 Appearance : broad shoulders and chest, muscular Height : 5’10” Eyes : icy blue Melanesian Hair : golden-blonde Security company co-owner, inventor of the ‘tap button’ floor security device, life and business partner to William, large muscular man with a commanding presence, reserved with a quiet demeanor, observant, enjoys working out, motorcycle enthusiast, Melanesian from the Solomon Islands, dark-skinned, naturally blonde hair. Melanesians are the predominant and indigenous inhabitants of Melanesia, an area stretching from New Guinea to the Fiji Islands. -
Leaving the bunkhouse, Bass directed the security company representative to the private playroom. “We have one other place I’d like you to look at and tell me what security measures you’d recommend.” “Yes, sir, happy to.” Entering the room, the representative whistled, “This is some uniquely impressive artwork you gentlemen have.” Could this possibly be what it looks like? Looking around to size up the room, William asked, “Hmmm, I’m guessing you’ll be installing furnishings once the damage
- 13 comments
-
- 23
-
-
-
Thank you, @Doha. Me too.
-
Hhmmm, the only stopping would be more like pauses. One would pause to eat, sleep, read... Oh, and record all the cries and whimpers of the poor, unfortunate, innocent souls so misunderstood as they're being victimized by those mean, misguided, open-minded individuals who believe compassion and care should lead rather than hate. Imagine what a state our world would be in if there truly were acceptance and equality.
-
That it would @Summerabbacat. My first thought was to take DC, lift it out of the USA, and drop it in the Bermuda Triangle. Who knows, maybe they'd all disappear, making room for more in their little bigot hidey-hole for the so-called righteous.
-
As clever as such individuals think they are @Doha, I have to believe they can't remain hidden forever. True justice should be served. Remarkable, isn't it, how some can come to embody so much hate, while in the face of pure evil, others remain true in heart? It's interesting how the most wretched cry victim and pretend to be standing for beliefs, ideology, whatever by trying to destroy others. A friend of mine often says, "Gather up all those ***, dump them on a deserted island, and let the lot go at each other."
-
Sometimes getting old really interferes with one's brain. A quick acknowledgement... One example of the statement was in writing when Mannly said, "I’m mean with an electrical cord." I, in all my brilliance, initially wrote "plug" instead of "cord." Talk about a horrible choice of words! Thankfully, our dear @Summerabbacat caught the huge blunder. So, thank you, dear one, for the correction. 🤗
-
Sometimes, @sandeman, we hear or read something that reaches deep, touching not only our hearts but also our souls. Thank you; your thoughts meant a lot. In the Bar contains challenging scenes and situations, but above all else is the message of love, compassion, patience, and understanding.
-
@drsawzall, y'all do keep me entertained!
-
They taught that in your school? Wow, a body'd be drawn and quartered for even thinking such things in a little hick town, then they'd burn the remains at the stake. Nope, no mention of nookie or anything near. Sweet, devoted Jo, give him his comics, harmonica, family, and animals to love, and he's happy. Jo's deserving of that happiness.
-
I'm loving the bear trap idea @dboggs9700. Poor Cletus, he already has a limp, something more would be tragic. 😉
-
So that's what "little death" means. As old as I am, one would think I'd have heard it before. @Summerabbacat, you have me laughing at pew conception, though it would fit right in. It's hard to imagine any man willingly crawling between the sheets with her. Eeeeewww 🤮 It's actually a small town, so one has to wonder... Hhmmm, I'm not sure how Dixie and Buford could be related, but I'm looking forward to finding out, though. It's looking like the two young men are definitely getting close, and I'm with you on Jo becoming the third musketeer. They all do so well in fulfilling needs the other two have that many couldn't even begin to understand. Funny how much we can actually learn reading here, be it language, facets of life, what it's like living somewhere else, or even the existence of locking chastity devices. The latter is certainly not something I'd imagined. Then there's "effluent" vs. "affluent," both so fitting.
-
Thank you, @Wiyot, I'm really enjoying seeing all three young men's relationships develop with each other. The scumbag on the phone, you're right, there should be a special hell.
-
As Bass pulled his truck into the gate of Two Spirits Horse Ranch, Kidd gasped and pointed ahead of them, “Sir, look at that!” “Well, I’ll be!” Bass exclaimed. “Jo, do you know anything about all this?” “Yes, sir!” Jo exclaimed, bouncing with excitement. “Shir told me, soon as we was gone, I’s to send er’a text so she and the others could hightail it out here to put up that there 'Welcome Home’ sign with ya names on it and them there balloons.” Jo grinned, still bouncing in his seat. “
- 28 comments
-
- 22
-
-
-
-
-
Wow, and we thought Shayna was busy before! Between her and her mother, we're going to need more folks manning the booths and, of course, someone to keep order in the chapel line. 🤣 tag the slag, bag the hag, wallop the trollop, shank the skank, rope the salope, punt the c..., spank the skank, trumpet the strumpet, fell the jezebel, smash the trash, tank the skank
-
How could I have overlooked Bag the Hag?! Now you do know that Miss Dixie Mae will have a special event held in the chapel, right? 🤣
-
@Doha, I must say I'm loving where this is going. Just think, we could put on the whole carnival. Certainly, given how she likes to get around, her body count has to be high... --- wallop the trollop, shank the skank, rope the salope, punt the c..., spank the skank, trumpet the strumpet, fell the jezebel, smash the trash
-
Ooooohhh, I'm loving the shank idea! Okay folks, line forms behind @Summerabbacat.
-
I know, @Wiyot, you, @Doha, @Summerabbacat, and me can get together and throw her a special Welcome to GA party! Think anyone else would like to join in games like Spank the Skank?
-
Chiko rolls and pluto pups do not look appetizing. Toffee apples? They look like red candy apples from childhood. It's been decades!
-
Indeed, @sandeman, one must wonder how those manage to survive, residing in ignorance by choice. So much energy wasted. SMH
-
No donuts in your universe? Oh, and no cotton candy? (I'd never heard of fairy floss; cool name!) That one hurt. LOL, and if you're talking Krispy Kreme, I'm all in. As for the barbarian diet, I'd rather have fried dough.
