-
Posts
953 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Vcs
-
Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
Right you are. Funny how things we know and train for come in to play and help in other ways. -
Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
Ugh, once Avon and JW's start showing up... Taylor Swift, while popular with some, I'm a no on that. As for Billy Porter, yes, please!! I'd love to see the boots with the emberoidered hound dog design he'd come up with. Of course, a matching hat would be an absolute must! -
Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
Well, @Summerabbacat, I'm leaning toward habenero or perhaps combining the two? The spicier the better, right? The lack of forethought to use the 'hold' button was what got me. Serious lack of intelligence there. 'Frankette', love it, and 'Dr. Coo' a good one too. Thinking of the electricity emitted from two powerhouse couples brings all kind of images. Ol' Buford's turn will certainly be a just punishment when those peppers kick in. Hmmm, maybe the gift of a little food delivery is in order? The Ring Of Fire, I'd by a ticket if nose plugs were included. -
Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
What a relief River's angst was put to rest, @VBlew, and Rhett didn't even realize he was nervous about the fire too. A surprise at the door and so early in the morning too. Hmmm -
Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
Love that GIF, @Doha. I've not figured out how y'all do that, but they sure are fun. -
Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
So fun to witness 'poetic justice', @sandeman. I've had the opportunity more than once, but remembering one in particular will remain a treasured memory. -
Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
Bwahahaha, you so often leave me laughing, @drsawzall. From what Rhett told River, it sounds like ol' Buford might likely have more than one well-deserved bugs. -
Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
Agreed @Wiyot. I wonder if anyone has a guess or two as to his outcome. He was a sweet surprise and had a friend along. Sorry, no spoilers 😉 -
Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
And what it tastes like @dboggs9700. He's sure to enjoy the aftermath, right? LOL Oh, and now you have me wishing skank 1 and skank 2 could partake as well. -
Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 26 ~ Rectal Retribution ~
Thanks @Doha, if all is received as hoped, everyone should find the next chapter quite interesting. Answers coming... -
Continued... Too busy for me, is he? Well, we’ll see how he feels when I tell him that shitty old quack is too busy for him! Shayna came back on the line and, in the same curt tone, advised, “Jake, the doctor is with a patient right now and has another immediately after. So, he’s busy and not available to take your call.” “Shayna, excuse me...” ---------- Looking up, shocked to see the doctor standing in the doorway, Shayna held up a finger, motioning that she’d be right off.
- 27 comments
-
- 22
-
-
-
-
What a lovely reflection on Jo's story. It's a relief to see his life take such a positive turn. Shayna, she's a piece of work! Hopefully, she'll get what's coming to her. If Karma ever was truly a bitch, she needs to visit pronto and do her due diligence.
-
Chapter 7 ~ A Porch Swing Conversation ~
Vcs commented on Vcs's story chapter in Chapter 7 ~ A Porch Swing Conversation ~
Thankfully, @readonrye, Jake is given to chatter, more he'll admit to. One must wonder if any of what he told Mannly in that one-sided conversation got through and/if any will be remembered. My personal experience included no memory of what others said or did; however, I imagine it different for everybody. -
I think there'd be an uprising @readonrye if Little Man were to pull a disappearing act, as he seems to be well-liked.
-
Yay, I think your the first @readonrye who recognized the gris-gris. Lovely, aren't they?
-
There's never just one bad apple, it seems, but as long as they're outnumbered, all will hopefully be good.
-
Amazing how music offers us so much more than mere sound and entertainment. Thank you for sharing your thoughts @readonryel
-
It's funny how a little pump action can bring folks together. Oh, come on now, guys, I mean't pump as in a Mossberg 500!
-
Thank you @readonrye, welcome to the land of In the Barb. I hope you enjoy the ride!
-
I'm glad y'all picked up on that @drsawzall and @Wiyot. The amount of... well, excrement, that's going to rain down on her head is going to reach epic proportions. @drsawzall your line: lawyers would be feasting on her...actions boys...calm down had me cracking up! Okay, truth be told, cracking up after gagging at the word feasting. 🤣 If Dr. Mac were to have tapes of her conversations, her goose would be seriously cooked. Oh well, she's bound to get herself in trouble somehow.
-
When writing this, @VBlew I realized when Rhett was saying to River that he looked like he'd seen an 'apparition,' I couldn't use the word 'ghost' given the reference to Kidd later on. Thank goodness English provides synonyms. I can see, though, given how the chapter begins, one would first believe he was the acting ghost. Given his rough beginning, Jo's been fortunate. I've worked with many whose lives took a very different turn. Ugh, how much better the world would be without the Shaynas. Hopefully, if and when she implodes, it will be big and of the doing of her own brilliant mind.
-
No judgement on those who fall into a place where they feel that's their only choice. As for the particular one in question, there's so much more to be considered. Imagine what she'd do if she discovered a client....
-
a hole is a hole is a hole for a pole, and some poles are not renowned for having any discernment—and that, my dear, is called desperation. Bleh, just the thought... A ball-gag is always an option
-
How kind you are, @Summerabbacat, your comments on Jo have touched my heart. Thank you. Pardon as I wipe away a few tears. As CC explained to Mannly, Two Spirits is a place of honesty and truth where secrets are not only not necessary, but the lack of such allows all there to live authentically in harmony and support of each other. Yes, some might not be aware of what all goes on in the playroom, but it’s a matter of privacy, not hiding. Speaking of which, I’ve wondered how much of those activities Jo is aware of or comprehends. Given it has no effect on him, I don’t believe it matters, and if he does know, Jo’s loyal and wouldn’t reveal what is not his to share. Poor in utero certainly affects a fetus’s growth. He’d be on the diminutive side regardless, and it doesn’t appear to have a negative affect on him. His developmental issues are what I find most unfortunate, but as you’ve said, he has superior social skills and personal charm, serving him far better than the imagined intelligence level of those inferior to him. He comes from good stock, as I’ve mentioned. The important things he learned well from his devoted grandpappy and granny. His speech can be challenging at times but is unique to him and to his charm. Shayna, what a head trip she is. Her brilliance in scheming and manipulation, as I see it, perhaps will be her downfall at some point in time. Those types of personalities are far less what they believe and hopefully for all concerned will end her access to the good of the Two Spirits world. We shall see. Dr. Mac has, I believe, an inkling, though he’s been too kind to date, and hasn’t had the benefit of others enlightening him with examples of her behavior. If and when things come to light, I don’t doubt his kindness and patience towards her will end much more suddenly than she could ever imagine. After all, she believes him to be a senile old quack. Poor River, so young, inexperienced, and wrapped up in his own misguided guilt, can’t find his way out of his spin. Rhett’s a good friend, often entertained by his friends' eccentricities. Hopefully, he’ll find a way to guide his friend forward. With River witnessing the removal of equipment from the playroom, it does make sense that he sees that as a foreboding sign. Perhaps the damage to the equipment removed any indication as to what all that was originally? You have me giggling at the image of Rhett gifting his tiny shorts or Daisy Dukes to River. Of course, Frank might have a word or two for you on that subject. Hmmm, two Italian stallions.... Neighhhhhhhhh is right!
-
Jo sure does deserve the best life has to offer @Doha
